Welcome
|To Dirty Little Freaks|

welcome to dirty little freaks, a multiverse rpg where anything can happen.

Updates
|Latest in Game News|

Links

Calendar
|To Keep in the Know|

MONTH:

March 2019

SEASON:
Winter/Spring

Birthdays:
Mar. 9th - Flint Emerson
Mar. 14th - Bayle Tsala
Mar. 21st - Nick Ward
Mar. 29th - Joshua Foley

Important Dates:
March 6th - New York (Mutant) Pride Parade
March 17th - President Potts Speaking At the Capitol

OOC Dates:
---

Chatbox
|Take a Load Off|

The Staff
|We've Got This|

Your Go-To People

Credits
Original Skin & Graphics:
Boleyn of RPG-D
Sidebar: Dana

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to "Dirty Little Freaks", a Glee AU RPG! Feel free to take a look around and get a feel for the crazy little universe we've created here!

Name:   Password:

Mutant Activism in Hearing, 03-27-12
Nobi
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 09:31 PM

Cake or Death?

Group: Senior Council Member
Member No.: 21

"--Yesterday we covered the hearing of Sebastian and Vincent Smythe, two local mutants who were arrested last week on charges of unregistration. The hearing turned into a talking ground for various mutant and anti mutant groups..."

Images play from the court room scene, various speakers with a heavy focus on Nathaniel Essex.

"Outside the courtroom the drama still played, many activists still speaking their minds even after the court had adjourned for the day.."

QUOTE (Kurt Hummel)

"No, I don't know how this trial is going to go. Ohio is notorious already for unfair judgments and biased hearings. Hopefully with how many people came out in support and with people like Dr. Essex speaking on their behalf we might actually get somewhere with equality in the judicial system."

QUOTE (Jesse St. James)

"--And I, for one believe its a travesty. I really hope that the boys, when they're released, of COURSE they'll be released, will take the opportunity I'm going to be offering them, excuse me, I see my wife, thank you...

"Courts have reconvened and our own Elizabeth Placard is waiting for the verdict..."
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

original skin by Boleyn of RPG-Directory
Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0582 seconds | Archive