zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Shreveport Dance Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Click Here to visit
Dance Unlimited / Shreveport Dance Web Site

Upload Your Own Cds To Make Ringtones Free
danceunltd
Posted: Feb 7 2008, 02:34 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

MyXerTones
Upload and Create your own custom ringtones and wallpapers.
It's Simple and FREE!

from their web site . . .
Myxerô accounts are free. This is not a subscription service - there are no recurring fees. If we are ever going to charge you for anything it will be very obvious.

* Myxer does not charge anything for making your own ringtones or wallpapers. Whether you upload songs and images from the make page, or you use the fancy MyxerMagic web extensions, we donít charge you anything for rolling your own.
* Myxer does not charge for sending ringtones, wallpapers, or videos from our catalog (other than clearly-labeled premium content - see next note).
* Premium content costs between $0.99 and $2.99 per item. Premium content is content in the MyxerTones catalog offered by one of our artists or partners for sale. The retail price, which is always clearly specified, is set by the artist. We will never bill you without obtaining your very specific consent.
* There is no charge for sharing ringtones, wallpapers, or videos with others.
* If you buy something from us, thatís all you bought. We are not a subscription service, and we donít have any recurring charges.
billymarsh123
Posted: Oct 2 2012, 07:35 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

Hi all. I apologize if I have missed a previous thread, but here goes:

I am a brand new iPhone 3GS owner...never used an iPhone in the past.

I am simply tying to 2 to things:

1)Make the ringtone (whether or not I use iTunes 9.x...I have plenty of 15-second WAV and MP3 files on my drive that are not in iTunes already) in an iTunes 9.x friendly format

2)Get my ringtone(s) on my new iPhone 3GS

Can someone please point me to a clear, step-by-step article for the iPhone 3GS and iTunes 9.x? All the ones I have found are littered with ammendments about iTunes versions, iPhone flavors, using AAC if within iTunes this or that. Etc.

I am quite technical but just have not been able to find an article that is clear.

To me the process should be about 5 steps:

1)Create the soundfile as WAV or MP3 using whatever software I like
2)Convert the soundfile to whatever proprietary extension/format iTunes 9.x wants
3)Put the file in a particular folder on my Windows XP hard drive
4)Do something in iTunes 9.x
5)Sync my iPhone 3GS.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Music & Ringtones | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0378 seconds · Archive