Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to DREAMiN FORUM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hey Guys~! Just A Quick Post x), Please Read ^^
extrafugly
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 01:54 AM

Dorktastic
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 622

Hey guys, I'm leaving on Saturday morning for BKK and will be quite busy getting everything organized + working + going to Uni to sort out the mess from enrollment (The stupid supervisor I got didn't know what IB is and put me down for a unit I don't need to do because of my score and blah blah gyaaah).

SO!!! It'd be cool if everyone posted stuff up in the various forums and keep updating. Don't go all quiet like what happened when I went to Melbourne *gives the evil eye*. It'll be awesome to come back and see everyone posting new topics and updating on TVXQ's whereabouts and whatnot instead of just replying to other topics. Plus I bet you guys would love coming back to the forum a and finding new things being posted. It'll keep everyone active and may even encourage new members to post around more. I don't want to nag but, pwetty pwease?? *puppy dog eyes*

Also, I would like it if someone would be willing to keep the projects thread going and progress with the current idea of donating to struggling dancers. Anyone willing to volunteer? x)

I'll be able to get online while I'm in Bangkok, so if you need to ask anything you can still PM or email me or FB me, but I won't be on loads since I'll be out doing things lol.
dbsk-fan-1130
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 06:35 AM

Group Icon

Group: Cassiopeia
Member No.: 1,538

awww. have fun dear. i would help you out with the projects thread. . . but i don't think i'd have time to with all the stuff i'm having to do at the moment. sorry!
frosty_panda
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 07:04 AM

Reera
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 19

i'll do what i can. ^^
i'm still amazed that i still find the time to go on dreamin in my busy, hectic, ridiculous college schedule (seriously, i hate college. i got the wrong batch of profs this semester).
i'll try to brainstorm more on the bolero scholarship/funding thing. have fun. ^^
TVXQ_twobs
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 02:09 PM

~Let Me Set Up MY World~
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 395

lol ill definitely be active for you tanya~
once midterms end. and then ill probably have some free time

hehehehe have fun in BKK
jENNx TVXQ
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 06:28 PM

bogoshipdago..
Group Icon

Group: iN TVXQ
Member No.: 399

good luck Tanya :)
hmm class elections are this week so it's gonna be pretty busy for me too >< but i shall do my best to post and update the members :)

we'll miss you, have fun ^_^ <3
jaejoongmyhero
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 08:57 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 398

we'll bring back dreamin to be more active!!
good luck tania! <:

yeahhh we neeed to think of projects to keep people alive here!
have funnnn in bangkok!
aznsaranghae
Posted: Feb 2 2009, 11:04 PM

a member of DREAMiN always & forever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,212

gawd i'm so bad.
finally checking on now.
anyways, i'll try to stay active and hopefully find some new info to help post.
anyways, hope you enjoy yourself in BKK. C:
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

.dreams come true
2008 Layout of DreaminTVXQ.

Friends of DREAMiN
BigbangShinki