ARNIE GILBERT
Posted: Feb 15 2011, 06:20 PM

30 | TIFF
Group Icon

Group: TARGET PRACTICE
Member No.: 193

user posted image
OHHHH YEAH.

This is Arnie Gilbert. He's a Brit who works in the movie industry. That is, he builds movie props like foam hands and Victorian London backdrops and stuff like that. He's a HUGE comic book nerd and always (ALWAYS) roots for the underdog. He also has an obsession with pulpy old movies like Invasion of the Bodysnatchers and Attack of the Killer Tomatos.

Arnie's got his best friend in the mall with him but he could always use more. He's really easy to get along with and is super laid back but can be sort of a slob at times so neatfreaks might not be too pleased with him. He also has a mouth on him - if you try to talk shit on Peter Parker or Scotty Avery, you'll end up on his perma-shit list. Arnie needs everything so PLOT WITH MAH BABEH.

PM@
^^^
ALEXANDRIA SERRANO
Posted: Mar 4 2011, 12:35 AM

33 | DAINE
Group Icon

Group: MALL RATS
Member No.: 208

LEXI && ARNIE

Stella, I want your job. That'd be seriously awesome.

And on a more plot related note: Arnie is like awesome. These two are already in a thread together, which is awesome, so mostly this is to say that I love your character. Arnie should help cheer Lexi up (see Scotty's plot thread for more).

I also think it might be fun to have these two get in a fight. Maybe Arnie accidentally puts his foot in his mouth and Lexi, pumped full of hormones and stress as she is, snaps at him and then feels really bad.

Or any other plot ideas you might have. =)
PM
^^^
ARNIE GILBERT
Posted: Mar 4 2011, 12:31 PM

30 | TIFF
Group Icon

Oh, my yes! Lexi and Arnie would definitely be friends and he'd be all for cheering her up. He'd call her 'mum' or something all the time and refer to himself as Uncle Arnie and yessss, I agree. Them getting into a bit of a fight 'cause Uncle Arnie said something stupid sounds like something he'd do. We can kind of have that happen in the group thread they're in xD
PM@
^^^
MAGDALENA LEEUWENHOEK
Posted: Mar 12 2011, 01:59 AM

27 | NINJA
Group Icon

Member No.: 255

ARNIE AND MAGGIE

Magdalena is best put as an enigma. She came as a bloody bride into their group with a ruined wedding day and a dead groom, she'd say it doesn't matter what's happened in the past--she's been pretending to be another woman with another life completely different to her own. What else...ah she's a secret agent for the Nederlands' government and was helping out with the CIA with the case concerning her now deceased terrorist of a fake lover. Anywhoo, Maggie would find Arnie one of the moodmakers of the group. I want them to be buddies, but most of the time Maggie's too in tuned with herself, like a spectator to everything though never one to stay still, always helping whatever she can. Perhaps he could get her to lighten upper se and introduce her to the wonderful world of comics or something of the sort?

PM@
^^^
MAGDALENA LEEUWENHOEK
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 02:17 AM

27 | NINJA
Group Icon

Apologies for taking ages to get back with Arnie and Maggie. But yes technically most if not all have seen a woman in a bloody wedding dress being dragged into the mall kicking and screaming, she may have even fought them (people already in the mall who assisted in off before seeing herself her fiancee chowed down by the undead. If they haven't seen her come into the mall, she'd been wandering for a long while in that bloody dress like some sort of lost ghost.

It'd be great fun for me to have Arnie find out what she really was, not for Magdalena though. There should be a big reveal for that soon, though for now probably maybe one or two know. Is Arnie the type to spread it around when knows about Magdalena being a CIA agent? He could be the big reveal but apart from that I haven't pinned anything down on when the rest find out she's CIA.
PM@
^^^
ARNIE GILBERT
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 12:29 PM

30 | TIFF
Group Icon

Arnie is turning into a total gossip whore by complete accident. He's sort of involved in the big reveal of Veronica having medical knowledge and holding out on preggers Lexi - he tends to blurt things out to people before considering the consequences and there are absolutely no secrets between him and his BFF Scotty so yeah - if you need a pawn who would just ruin a secret by complete accident, he's your guy. HE'D BE REALLY SORRY ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS THOUGH!
PM@
^^^
MAGDALENA LEEUWENHOEK
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 12:48 PM

27 | NINJA
Group Icon

this week on the mall rats...
"Liars beware you're in for a scare. Ronnie's been found out, now whose next? All those secrets buried under golden sand are being blown away by a hurricane of truth. You know you love me. XOXO, ARNIE~

TOTALLY SIDETRACKED BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT. ARNIE IS WHAT MAGGIE NEEDS TO STOP PRETENDING AND FACE ALL THE CRAP, THE QUESTIONS OF IS THE GOVERNMENT BEHIND THIS? ETCETERA ETC. apologies for the caps but I got a little excited!

PM@
^^^
AINSLEY MOREL
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 04:43 AM

27 | GG
Group Icon

Group: MALL RATS'
Member No.: 689

ARNIE & AINSLEY
It occurred to me the other day and I only just remembered now, but aside from just their cheerleader roles I think Ainsley will prolly have a major crush on Arnie. It's probably hard to tell the difference between regular!Ainsley and smitten!Ainsley because she is by nature a very physical and affectionate woman so things like hair ruffling and hugs and friendly shoving are commonplace anyway, but yeah. Before z-day I don't think Ains would have had a whole lot of interest in someone like Arnie except for a story, because she's a bit self-sabotaging in relationships with nice guys. She's used to men taking advantage of her, so regular relationships get her kind of paranoid/unsettled easily. Long story short, most of the guys she dated for any length of time were assholes. But yeah, given that she literally beat her last guy's head in for attacking her sister I think the fact that Arnie is just genuinely a sweet guy would make her want to cuddle the hell out of him. XD He deserves love and attention just for being a nice guy! So yes, colour her crushing. She has secret romantic tendencies, she's just piss-poor at choosing the right guy to shower affection upon.
PM@
^^^
SIA EGERTON
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 05:27 PM

Unregistered

HOLLA!

I'm so down with this. It would be adorable and Arnie would have NO IDEA at first since Ainsley is naturally touchy-feely, Arnie is naturally the guy girls go to as a "friend" and he's just generally not the studly woman-attracting type. Once he DOES figure it out though, awkwardness and general hilarity will ensue. xD

We should have some sort of Double A thread where they're ... idk. Doing cheerleading type things.
^^^
AINSLEY MOREL
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 06:01 PM

27 | GG
Group Icon

XD Poor guy. Forever stuck in the friend zone.

Yeah, she's always kind of goofy and playful around people who reciprocate so her being normal and her being flirty are roughly the same. And she's awful at vocalizing anything like that so there prolly won't be some dramatic moment of realization, just joking admissions and cuddles and NOOGIES GALORE.

I'm totally down for threading. ^_^ CHEERLEADERS FTW.
PM@
^^^
ARNIE GILBERT
Posted: Nov 3 2011, 12:08 PM

30 | TIFF
Group Icon

If you want, I can start something. It can be post-Lexi giving birth in which Arnie is still shaken up and grossed out by the miracle of life. xD
PM@
^^^
AINSLEY MOREL
Posted: Nov 3 2011, 01:04 PM

27 | GG
Group Icon

GOD DAMN MIRACLES, GROSSING PEOPLE OUT. But sure thing, I'm down with this. XD
PM@
^^^
WENDY MORRISON
Posted: Nov 26 2011, 06:31 PM

Unregistered

Okay, so Wendy is kind of a bitch. I'm just gonna say it.
but she is also the biggest horror movie buff probably left in the world. And even though she might find him annoying most of the time, the fact that he makes movie props and loves old horror would make him AOKAY in her book. XD
^^^
STAN MAYHEW
Posted: Jan 9 2012, 05:15 PM

27 | 1UP
Group Icon

Member No.: 587

STAN & ARNIE

Alright, so I was reading about the Arnsley ship, and I had a major idea. What if Arnie and Stan were friends? Arnie is such a nice nerdy guy, and Stan is just so not. I could see him trying to give Arnie advice on women, and Arnie bragging about some old pulpy movie that he is shocked that Stan has never seen. I don’t know if you watch the Big Bang Theory, but I see it as Stan is the Penny to Arnie’s Sheldon Cooper! They could annoy the shit out of each other, and help each other at times, but I foresee potential for hilarity. Let me know what you think and any ideas that you have! <3

PM@
^^^
ARNIE GILBERT
Posted: Jan 9 2012, 05:21 PM

30 | TIFF
Group Icon

YES TO ALL OF IT.

In fact, Stan could be the one who's like "YO THAT BLONDIE IS INTO YOU" since Arnie is never going to admit it to himself. He'd have a mental spazz attack and need a dude to help him get his groove on. (Incidentally, I see this backfiring horribly, Ainsley being all "what is WRONG with you?" and Arnie learning that sometimes it's okay to just be yourself. Hooray for stories with morals in the end.)

But yeah. Arnie will be Stan's guide to all things nerdy and awesome.

PM@
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONSPages: (2) [1] 2  LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2672 seconds | Archive