IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!, TAG: FISH/ECHO
LUCY MUNROE
Posted: Aug 19 2012, 03:16 PM

27 | ADE.J
Group Icon

Group: TARGET PRACTICE
Member No.: 1,303

user posted image
Lucy woke up that morning in the bottom of I Call Shotgun, next to her best friend. Her red hair was a tangled mess, as it usually was in the morning. She honestly didn’t care but she brushed it out anyway, she was going out today, which meant she had to look decent. Lucy couldn’t just walk around in her pajamas all the time And besides that, her pajamas were underwear and a sports bra which is inappropriate, or at least society said it was inappropriate.

Lucy stuffed a Pirouline in her mouth. The wafery chocolate mix filed her mouth. She put the box in her Hello Kitty bag, which she actually stole before the whole zombie thing. Anyway, Lucy got dressed in the usual. Skinny jeans, a red plaid shirt with white suspenders, red and white socks, and of course, her white and black Oxfords, all of which she stole before the zombies came. Lucy stuffed another Pirouline in her mouth and stretched out a bit.

She shook the person. “Get up…it’s morning…” She said drowsily. Still quite sleepy from waking up about ten minutes earlier and getting dressed so fast. “I’m going out with Echo today, so don’t lay here too long or I will definitely attack you when I get back.” She kissed her friend on the cheek. And made her way to the top of the boat, it was a nice sunny day, but Lucy still had to be careful.

Lucy made her way to Echo’s boat and jumped on board before making…a lot of noise to get the girl’s attention. Lucy was never the silent type.

OUTFIT
TAG: Fish/Echo

PM@
^^^
ECHO GALAEUS
Posted: Aug 20 2012, 09:59 AM

24 | FISH
Group Icon

Group: SALTY DOGS
Member No.: 730

user posted image

Mother fucking shit cakes, she woke up late again.

Leaning herself against the counter of her bar stuck on Mimi's lovely yacht she inherited -- she didn't so much inherit it legally, but whatever constituted as 'legal' didn't necessarily apply these days. Mimi had gone off and away, never to return, so now she got to live in an empty boat. Her father once occupied one of the rooms to the left hallway; Echo didn't dare venture into that room. Locked and sealed was what it was. No one needed to fucking go in it because it wasn't theirs.

Pouring some whiskey into a small glass, she took a small sip and scrunched up her face. There was her orange juice for the morning. When did she take up drinking? When she, oh, don't know, killed her father and a teenager all in the same week. And yet somehow word didn't roll around the Salty Dogs this time around and some people just never left her the hell alone in this community, just as if they were those pesky, preppy neighbors who came by with fruitcake every Christmas.

Lucy Munroe could find herself in that group.

Hearing the noise on the back of her boat, Echo closed her eyes in a silent prayer not to walk out there with her shotgun. She walked out barefoot with a pair of denim distressed shorts and a button-up, her arms quickly finding themselves crossed over her middle. "Pretty sure you just woke up the dead. Do you not have a subtlety switch?"

^^^
LUCY MUNROE
Posted: Aug 20 2012, 11:39 AM

27 | ADE.J
Group Icon

Group: TARGET PRACTICE
Member No.: 1,303

user posted image
When Echo emerged from the bottom of the boat, she had her arms folded and as usual had a snarky comment. "Well Echo, if the dead are already awake, I don't think it matters...does it?" Lucy smirked. Lucy gnawed on another Pirouline and offered one to Echo. "As for a subtlety switch, naw, I don't think so...well...when I steal things I'm pretty discreet but besides that."

Lucy walked around Echo a few times. "But that's why we go together so well, you're subtle and I'm...well, sort of subtle." She laughed. Eating another Piroulene, Lucy stopped walking. "You got anything to drink down there...or are we going to go now?"

The last thing Lucy had was a gun. She just stole things. And that was what Lucy's best friend and Echo were for, shooting things. Lucy stuffed another Pirouline in her mouth. "Well damn, that's my fourth or fifth today...am are nervous or something? What the hell is that about? Really though, Echo...got anything to drink?"

Lucy ran her hands through her hair and yawned... Why the hell am I up this early again? Lucy looked at Echo. She knew the earlier you went out, sort of, the easier it was, also sort of. Lucy didn't know of any zombies that enjoyed anything early in the morning but you never know.

OUTFIT
TAG: Fish/Echo

PM@
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONS LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7670 seconds | Archive