ANNOUNCEMENT 30.5
MAX MCGARRETT
Posted: Jun 14 2012, 02:58 PM

18 | CABOOSE
Group Icon

Group: SALTY DOGS*
Member No.: 304

Hello wonderful members of DDB!

Mid-month announcement time! You’ll have to bear with me, there’s a few issues that need covering before we get into next month;

1. First off, I really want to say a massive thank you to everyone who’s involved in the POSTING COMPETITION (big shout out to Liinen for her general awesomeness and for making us all look bad) and the people who have gotten involved in the plot thread. Those of you not involved, there’s still plenty of time to get in there if you're looking for places to post.

2. Another big shout out to the OTM winners this month, you’re all awesome. I’m sorry we’ve not had a chance to do the usual post or the buttons these last couple of months. I will endeavour to rectify that next time around, but for this months winners, just know that we love you and what you’re doing!

3. Some of you might have heard that we’ve got a NEW PLOT and a NEW MEMBER GROUP coming soon – it’s all true, as soon as the current plot is finished up, we’ll be making a start on the next!

4. There will be an ACTIVITY CHECK starting on the 25TH, it will run for fifteen days and close on the 10TH of JULY. You will be required to have active posts with each character you wish to keep over that time period.

5. After the poll it seems that you guys all want DDBRP as our OFFICIAL TUMBLR TAG, so feel free to start tagging all your DDB related stuff! I'll have a look at setting us up an official tumblr over the next couple of weeks.

6. Over the next month, we’re going to be doing some SPRING CLEANING around the boards. This will involve archiving threads and a few more things that we’ll mention in the next announcement. I suggest people look at the new move/edit/delete thread if they haven’t already.

7. Finally we’re instigating a soft ban on rogue characters. What does this mean? Well, we’ll still be accepting rogues from players both new and old but for the time being we’re going to be a little bit stricter about things – if your character has minimal survival skills or has no real reason for being a rogue, you will be asked to place them in a group. Our reasoning for this is that it’s now seven months into the apocalypse and life would be getting harder for people on their own, to the point where most would need other people to survive and, also, it’s always harder to find ways to include so many rogues in boardwide plots and, really, we want to be able to include all players in everything we do. Obviously, this does not include canons or want ad characters.

And, as always, if you have any comments or questions, feel free to either post them up or PM one of us
PM
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

TOPIC OPTIONS LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1534 seconds | Archive