TOGGLE CBOX
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

JUNE OTM NOMINATIONS
MAX MCGARRETT
Posted: Jun 1 2012, 03:08 PM

18 | CABOOSE
Group Icon

Group: SALTY DOGS*
Member No.: 304

This is for NOMINATIONS only. That means you're picking the members and characters that we'll eventually be voting on. On JUNE 6TH the nominations will end and voting will begin.

GUIDELINES:

1. Remember, in each category you are nominating for the best of the entire previous month. Try not to nominate a brand new character and while it's tempting to put our friends/rp partners up for everything, think about what characters/'ships/quotes have stuck out in your mind overall.
2. Don't leave your nominations post mostly blank or with comments like "Will get back to this later!" - if someone you wanted to nominate is already up, that's fine! Post whatever nominations you have once so I don't have to keep checking posts for updates.

MALE
When nominating, take into consideration the length of time the character has been on the board, the quality of the threads they're in, the personality and general presence of the character, and how active the character is.
AARON RIGGLES
HENRY SERRANO
ARIEL BROWN
MICHAEL GREAVES

FEMALE
When nominating, consider the same qualities as the male otm.
BAMBI-LEE BAXTER
JANICE HURST

COUPLE/GROUP
Try to stick to couples, pairs, or small groups within a member group, not an entire group itself like "Rogues." This does not have to be a romantic relationship and the group or couple should be in at least one thread together.
EVANGELINE BRENNAN & AARON RIGGLES
ALEXANDRIA AND HENRY SERRANO
ECHO GALAEUS & ARIEL BROWN
MOIRA KEANE & MAX MCGARRETT

Take into consideration the member both OOC and IC - how active they are with their characters, how long they've been on the board, and their presence outside of IC threads.
GRR
NINJA
CABOOSE
CAROL
DAINE

The quotes do not have to be humorous or even things that a character actually says. It can be part of the narrative of a post.
"I say we retaliate by attacking like spider monkeys." -- KOALA, in THE CBOX

""Come here and see what I think of you trying to feast on my brother," he said low and before he could think, he raised the harpoon overhand, and then threw it right into the face of the zombie that was teetering on unsteady legs towards him.” -- SHERIDAN BENNETT, in IT'S FUN TO STAY…

“Ok, so, can we just ta –” One would think he’d get tired of being bludgeoned. He really was. Spiting that tiredness, a baseball bat connected with the top of his head and he immediately collapsed, more out of shock than it being a coma-inducing hit. “What the f –” -- ARIEL BROWN, in SAY GOODBYE

“You’re going to have to, uh, take your pants off so I can, uh, see the cut...” This was madness, he had a girl in, what was effectively, his room and for once he had a totally legitimate and innocent reason for asking her to take her pants off. -- MAX MCGARRETT, in HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA

PM
^^^
EVANGELINE BRENNAN
Posted: Jun 2 2012, 10:58 AM

29 | BROOKE
Group Icon

Group: SALTY DOGS
Member No.: 908

MALE:
Aaron Riggles = he's ridiculously nice, a goody-two-shoes, workaholic, and Evie can't help but love/hate him and his annoying charm. Not to mention Rigs is a very well thought out character, and Liinen does an amazing job in keeping him actively involved.

FEMALE:
Ugh...I'm shit at this one, always. Can I just say "no comment"?

COUPLE/GROUP:
EVRON! Heeeh...had too... XD

MEMBER:
GRR! She's got some adorbz characters! I'm lookin' at you, Adele Summers! XD

QUOTE:
"I say we retaliate by attacking like spider monkeys." - Koala (in the cbox). I know it's not an in-character quote, but I saw that not too long ago and just started laughing for what felt like forever. XD
PM@
^^^
ADELE SUMMERS
Posted: Jun 2 2012, 09:42 PM

Unregistered

JAKSFJDLDKSFLKDSL BROOKE

<333333333333333

ANYWHEY.

MALE:
Henry Serrano -- That man goes through so much. ;_;

MEMBER:
Boose -- she and GG are working their tuckusses off in Tiff's absence, and I love them both. I just nominated Henry so I figured I'd spread the love around <3

That's all I got, so far. Will post with more when I think of 'em.
^^^
MAX MCGARRETT
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 03:49 PM

18 | CABOOSE
Group Icon

Group: SALTY DOGS*
Member No.: 304

MALE :
    ARIEL BROWN – urgh, that man. Liinen, why you write him so awesome?

FEMALE :
    JANICE HURST – any lady willing to put up with Elliott is alright in my books! Also, I just wanted to highlight that Carol is awesome!

COUPLE :
    LEXI and HENRY SERRANO – they’ve not even been in a proper thread together yet, but all the anticipation is finally getting to me xDD

MEMBER :
    NINJA – because Ninja is awesome and active and wonderful and I luffs her to bits!

QUOTE :
    ""Come here and see what I think of you trying to feast on my brother," he said low and before he could think, he raised the harpoon overhand, and then threw it right into the face of the zombie that was teetering on unsteady legs towards him.” – SHERIDAN BENNETT in It’s Fun to Stay…
PM
^^^
HENRY SERRANO
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 05:42 PM

41 | GG
Group Icon

Group: MALL RATS*
Member No.: 663

MALE
Michael Greaves

FEMALE
Bambi-Lee Baxter

COUPLE
Echo & Ariel
Max & Moira

Carol
Daine

“Ok, so, can we just ta –” One would think he’d get tired of being bludgeoned. He really was. Spiting that tiredness, a baseball bat connected with the top of his head and he immediately collapsed, more out of shock than it being a coma-inducing hit. “What the f –” -- ARIEL BROWN, in SAY GOODBYE (I mean really, who doesn't want to hit Ariel in the head?)

“You’re going to have to, uh, take your pants off so I can, uh, see the cut...” This was madness, he had a girl in, what was effectively, his room and for once he had a totally legitimate and innocent reason for asking her to take her pants off. -- MAX MCGARRETT, in HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA (Yes Max. To see the cut. I totally believe you.)
PM@
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONS LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 2.7879 seconds | Archive