ANNOUNCEMENT 28
GEORGE ROMERO
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 05:24 PM

TIFF
Group Icon

Group: TARGET PRACTICE
Member No.: 156

HEY GUYS,

Here's a quick mid-month announcement to catch you up on what's going on with DDB and what you can expect coming up in May:

1. Our activity check is over and if, for whatever reason, your character was archived please re-post your application with that character in order to get them active again. Those with absence threads up have an extension but need to post in an active IC thread by May 1 or their characters (located in the "Danger List" below) will be archived. We are still working on archiving characters and cleaning out the claims lists.

2. We have a new look courtesy of a skin designed by the one and only Therese so thank you Therese for being an awesome coding guru! This shit is harder than it looks and not everyone can design skins that are both aesthetically pleasing without looking clunky and navigator-friendly so props to you!

3. The next ZOMBIE GAUNTLET sign-ups will be April 30. As a reminder, please do not sign up if you will not have time for rapid-fire posting! We don't want people taking up space if they end up dropping out half way through the game.

4. Some of you may have noticed our mods Brandy, Caboose, and GG have been granted admin status and if you've really been paying attention you may have noticed that I haven't been around as much lately. That's due to a couple different things.

Between now and June I'm the maid of honor for a friend's wedding and have been helping her plan and put things together. Most weekends I'm either with her/her family or out of town for bridal showers/the bachelorette party and all that jazz hence putting the mods in charge while I'm away. Things might be a little slower than usual until everything's done and I do apologize for people waiting on me for posts and NPC/plot related things - they're put on the backburner for now in favor of real life stuff but I will get to them, I promise!

I just wanted to let everyone know what was up and know I haven't disappeared on DDB or anything and thank everyone for understanding!

PM@
^^^
GEORGE ROMERO
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 05:27 PM

TIFF
Group Icon

Group: TARGET PRACTICE
Member No.: 156

APRIL DANGER LIST
(Have until May 1 to make an IC post)

ALAYNA WINTERS
ALICE WHELAN
ALLEGRA LANDRY
AUSTIN STRANGE
BENJAMIN IVER
BRUCE MCKAY
CATHLEEN GRAHAM
CERISE BRYSON
CHRISTINA SANTOS
CORMAC SABLE
DELILAH KLIEN
EMMANUELLE MANECH
FRANK HARRIGAN
HOWARD RIXON
ISAAC DOE
ISADORA CONWAY
JACOB FORRESTER
JAXSON MACDERMOTT
MICHAEL ADAMS
OLIVER HARRISON
PETER BRACKMAN
RUSSELL SPENCER
RYAN BLACK
SYDNEY COWELL
THERESE BOUVIER
VIRGIL BLAKE
PM@
^^^
ISADORA CONWAY
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 08:10 PM

18 | KY
Group Icon

Group: SALTY DOGS
Member No.: 809

Here is a POST for Isadora Conway.

I'd like Bruce McKay and Cormac Sable archived.
PM@
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONS LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7323 seconds | Archive