TOGGLE CBOX
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

ANNOUNCEMENT 27
GEORGE ROMERO
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 09:43 AM

TIFF
Group Icon

Group: TARGET PRACTICE
Member No.: 156

All right kiddies, time for our monthly updates!

First things first, we have a new update to our RULES that everyone needs to check out. If you haven't read our rules yet, now's a good chance to do so and older members, now's your chance to reaquaint yourselves with them.

The main change is that we tweaked the requirements for making new characters because the admin and mods have noticed some people are serial character creators who forget about their old threads and plots when they make their new guys and post in threads only when they need an "active" one to get a new character accepted. We want to curb this behavior because it sucks when someone snags a want ad character only to have them fall into a sort-of-active limbo of posting once a month. While we're more than happy to allow members to make as many characters as they want, the fact of the matter is if you can't keep up with your characters, you need to either drop them or stop making new ones until you're caught up.

With our new rule, you are allowed 3 characters as "freebies" meaning there are no requirements to meet in order to make them. Once you have 3 however, you can only make more characters if you have one active thread and one complete thread with all your existing characters. For more detail on what constitutes an "active" and "complete" thread, check the RULES.

If you have questions or concerns about this new rule change, feel free to PM my admin account.

Other than the rule update, we have our OTM nominations up for April. Remember, nominations are for the best characters, pairings, quotes, etc of the entire past month! I know it's tempting to nominate your friends for everything but make sure you branch out and nominate people who really stood out in your mind. Nominations will be up until Apr. 3.

Finally, we have an ACTIVITY CHECK this month. Please make sure you read the information carefully as I will be deleting posts that don't follow the terms of the activity check. The check will end April 20.

PM@
^^^
WILLIAM HARPER
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 12:15 PM

34 | DENMARK
Group Icon

Group: LOST BOYS.
Member No.: 6

BTW. THIS IS THE REAL UPDATE. <3
PM@
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONS LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.0389 seconds | Archive