TOGGLE CBOX
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

YOU GOT THIS SWAGGER
LENNOX FEARE
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 11:14 PM

Unregistered

Lennox is used to being the big fish in the smallest pond imaginable, which you would think would make him quite arrogant...and you'd be right. However, the apocalypse has sort of taken the wind out of his sails a bit, and he struggles to keep a brave face on - especially since he's pretty much a huge coward.Since the world turned inside out, he's mostly been abusing his body with alcohol, and can regularly be found on the roof indulging in one of his many liquid vices. On the upside, he's always willing to share, especially if you're a pretty girl, and he can be quite charming when he tries.FRIENDS: Lennox needs bros, for sure. He makes an excellent bro since he's always up for a party, stupid (suicidal) Jackass-type shenanigan, or impromptu zombie hunt. Just don't ask him for emotional support; he's not that guy.ENEMIES: There aren't many people Lennox can count as an enemy. He can usually crack through even the harshest of shells to the sweet gooey person within - but he doesn't like people who whine, or who don't have a sense of humour. The easily-offended aren't welcome.LOVERS: Lennox falls in love at the drop of a hat, and won't hesitate to pursue any woman no matter how far out of his league she seems. However, after a while (usually a week or two) he tends to lose interest, and is seen as quite the player. When he really feels deeply for someone...well, paradoxically, that's when he won't pursue them at all.friendly , humourous , cowardly , romantic , dishonest, irresponsible , uncertain thanks brooklyn from cautionlennox murchadh feare
^^^
THIERRY FOURNIER
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 11:25 AM

Unregistered

Thierry & Lennox

These two look like a great buds material! Thierry needs some impromptu craziness, otherwise his life's going to become too structured. And he's not really used to that. Count him out of anything too damn destructive, though - he's not the kind of a guy to take stupid risks. Especially when there's no gain whatsoever involved.Thierry is a smiley, charming, kind drug dealer XD So he comes with booze, too. So why the hell should they not be friends?
^^^
CLARENCE GODFREY
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 02:28 PM

Unregistered

THIERRY&LENNOX
Poor old Lennox has already resigned himself to the latent insanity in most of the other Choppers, so it'll be nice for him to meet the more garden variety of criminal. They can be lovely and smiley together! I forsee some lighthearted (drunken) sabotaging of the other survivors because isn't that what everyone would do at the end of the world?
^^^
THIERRY FOURNIER
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 02:24 AM

Unregistered

Thierry & Lennox

D'accord, nothing like a little bit of innocent sabotage! Are you up for a thread?
^^^
TOPHER HOPKINS
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 11:01 AM

Unregistered

l & tgenerally speaking, i don't think topher would really like lennox. honestly? he reminds him of his brother, jay, the big-headed, jock type of guy that nobody in the family dared criticize. yeah, he's dead. it's why topher's here. his dad decided to yell at the no-good black sheep son to get a job (though he sold drugs, that's a job, right?). let's just say his interview didn't go so well, and here he is. now though? i think i'd go so far to say he almost sort of pities him. it's complicated. he was always meek but the apocalypse has brought out the best in him, where with lennox, it's sort of the opposite, so i can imagine topher getting a little high on his horse (hence the pity). but he's pretty non-confrontational, and lennox is bigger, so he's not about to go dicking off. he'll try to be nice, though there will likely always be a slight edge to things. you know, him rolling his eyes when lenny can't see, etc etc.
^^^
LENNOX FEARE
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 12:40 AM

Unregistered

TOPHER&LENNOX
These two would be hilarious! Lennox is normally pretty mild but I can imagine Topher getting right under his skin, and some less-than-polite things being said. Deep down he'd probably be baffled and a bit hurt that a total stranger dislikes him for no apparent reason, but that won't stop him from playing a few cruel, frat-boy style tricks on Topher...whether they work or not, considering Lennox is a drunkard, is anyone's guess!
^^^
PIP PAIGE
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 07:44 PM

Group Icon

Group: TARGET PRACTICE
Member No.: 1,088

PIP & LENNOX

i think that typically, lennox would annoy her and to be honest, he probably does. but he has alcohol, and the good kind. so why no befriend him? haha. i think she'd put up with him at first just for her love of well-made liquor, but she'd probably be able to see past his frat-boy antics and find something to like about him. i could picture these two up on the roof drinking and laughing. she'd probably be enjoying a cigarette, and singing, because she sings a lot when she's tipsy/drunk. oh, and he's probably the only one who's heard her sing..with her permission. she doesn't do it much these days considering her dads used to pump her head up with how good she was, and it was kind of their thing. singing just reminds her of them, and that she lost them. but alcohol would loosen her up enough to just do it. just be prepared that she might bitch at him, but in the case that these two are sort of friends, it's be more our of concern or trying to make sure he's not being an idiot.

PM@
^^^
LENNOX FEARE
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 02:04 AM

Unregistered

PIP&LENNOX
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! But seriously, two singers - that would be awesome! They could duet and drink and he'd hit on her a whole lot (unsuccessfully) and she could hit him a whole lot (more successfully). It'd be wonderful! I'd love to throw them in a thread together and see what happens, if you're up for it?
^^^
Janice Hurst
Posted: May 12 2012, 06:42 PM

Unregistered

Jan && Len

I think that these two would get along famously, her boxer-dog, Enzo is great for making friends but mostly, Jan is used to the whole 'frat-boy' type of mentality. She roomed with 3 guys during her college-type years so she would probably make a good 'bro-friend.' smile.gif

My immediate vision for her to join him on the rooftop in one of her depressed states, he offers her booze and she takes him up on it, then they promptly get into a girl-rating convo.

Any other ideas?
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

TOPIC OPTIONS LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.9647 seconds | Archive