TOGGLE CBOX
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Buckshot and a backpack, Tales of a hick in Houston
BAMBI-LEE BAXTER
Posted: Feb 4 2012, 11:53 PM

Unregistered

Bambi-Lee Baxter isn't your average teenage girl. She doesn't care about the latest fashions or what shade of nail polish is in season, and she doesn't have a social networking account. Instead, she has a rifle, a knack for catching small game, and a philosophical outlook on her life that allows her to take pleasure in the smallest happenings of her day. Hardship isn't anything new; the daughter of a poor miner in Bandytown, Virginia, her family never had anything of worth apart from each other. That unit got smaller over the years as her mother ran off with another man and her brother was jailed for killing his friend, so she considers losing people as just another fact of life. More at home in the forest than the city, Bambi doesn't like being in Houston. She only came because she thought her uncle might still be around - which he was but only briefly - and now she lives an odd, nomadic life in limbo. Though not educated in the literal sense of the word - highschool in the backwoods is as much use as tits on a bull, as Joe Linley used to say - Bambi has enough cunning to get by and she reckons that if people assume she's dumb, all the better really.Friends: The people around Bambi tend to die pretty quickly. She's insular and doesn't trust strangers much, but once you crack the surface, she's extremely loyal and a very good friend to have in these troubled times. Narrow-mindedness can come into play - a girl doesn't grow up in a small and isolated mining community with a tolerance for diversity, after all - but she figures that if she can get used to zombies, people being a little different isn't that big a deal. Just don't criticise her cooking or make fun of her name.Enemies: Zombies, thieves, anyone who tries to kill her first. Bambi's content to live and let live for the most part, though that's mainly because she considers a lot of people a waste of her ammunition.Lovers: The only man in Bambi's life, other than God, was her Daddy. She doesn't understand romantic relationships, nor does she desire one - the last boy to try it is back in Virginia with a hole in his skull. But that was an extreme; Bambi maintains he started to go crazy with the stress. One day, she imagines, she'll get married and settle down, but for now it's the last thing on her mind. Of course, that means the easiest way to throw her off-balance is to flirt with her - she genuinely won't know how to respond. ETA: She's now going out with Brock Reed...and she has no idea how it happened.practical , religious , tough , honest , old-fashioned , realistic , independent thanks brooklyn from cautionbambi-lee baxter
^^^
ALASKA HUDSON
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 03:31 AM

Unregistered

spammin' yo plotterHi okay, so I think I may have one for you to plot with! BAMBI + ISLA Yeah, so I think my Lost Boy Isla Morrison would probably like Bambi a whole lot because she isn't like most of the people back at her old high school. Y'know, jocks, cheerleaders, blah. And aaaaand she loves her dad to the end of Earth and back, so I suppose they might bond over this and hunting or... something. (Isla does archery.) And yeah. Lord know Isla needs gal pals and I think Bambi is lovely.
^^^
BAMBI-LEE BAXTER
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 04:14 AM

Unregistered

BAMBI&ISLA
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD IT'S MINI! I absolutely agree they have to meet...it would be awesome if they were both in the forest and accidentally ended up hunting each other >.> canwethreadthisplease? <3
^^^
ALASKA HUDSON
Posted: Feb 28 2012, 06:41 AM

Unregistered

spammin' yo plotterYES YES WE MOST CERTAINLY CAN
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONS LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3443 seconds | Archive