- born in Bavaria to Scandinavian investigative journalists
- family friends with the De Vries family
- peanuts are his mortal enemies, has severe allergies
- quiet, awkward, intense, strong moral compass, broody
- never forgives, never forgets, never liked failure
- taught from a young age to arm self with knowledge
- was on his way to be a lawyer when Hendrika 'died'
- proposed to her sister on Hendrika's funeral, his answer was a slap
- started working for his parents' magazine as a researcher
- came across Magdalena Leeuwenhoek on the internet
- believes Leeuwenhoek and Hendrika to be the same person
- does not know she worked as an agent for MIVD and the CIA
- on a raging hunt for the woman with his lover's face
LONG WINDED SUGGESTIONS
Eisenhauer, letís call him Erik for now (Iím sincerely partial to his face at the mo.) So Erik is three years older than Mags is, thirty right now. Erik knew Mags before she was Magdalena, heíd known their family for years. He knew her first as the snot-faced brat who wailed every time he got close. Then as the sister he never had but ultimately his best girl friend, the only one he could openly be himself and as she grew older, her attraction apparent to him. Erik was conflicted seeing her nothing more as a little girl, a little sister, a dear friend. He was her first kiss on her fifteenth birthday party, both a little too tipsy and then ignored her for the next three years as he moved to Amsterdam to study.
She turned 18. Erik offered his spare room for her she started uni and he continued on his masters. They co-existed. Words spoken to a minimum of hello, how are you, howís university, dinnerís ready, blah blah blah. Then Erik was mugged and fights back, he was winning until they stabbed him. It yanked them back (officially) together. She never shared she was working as an MIVD agent, a spy. He was going to propose after confronting her about her job the day Hendrika Ďdiedí.
But Hendrika didnít die. She popped up on Houston with a new identity, a new name. What happened to Erik after: withdrawn, apathetic. He joined his parentsí magazine as an independent researcher. He was on assignment when he came across the image of Magdalena Leeuwenhoek on the internet. His apathy spurned on by the woman who had his loverís face. He tried to brush it off but to no avail, he went on a spree finding out everything he could bordering on obsessed. He even took off from work and flew to Houston to settle his mind once and for all. He landed at Houston on Easter Sunday. Where he ended up since then, everywhere and anywhere until he finally came to the Houston Galleria, where he would confront the woman who haunted him all those years. TAKE HIM PLEASE? AND BREAK MAGS? YES? XD