TOGGLE CBOX
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

UNRAVELING THE MYSTERIES
ISAAC STUBBS
Posted: Jan 28 2012, 04:18 PM

Unregistered

A LITTLE ABOUT ISAACIsaac is currently a biophysicist at Area 9, and he has been with Whitesand for nearly two and a half years now. He is famous in the scientific world for his work at Harvard with reanimating dead cells in bonobo monkeys, and he has won a few illustrious awards. Additionally, Isaac is a complex man. He has family issues still residing from his pretentious relatives, a marijuana habit, and obsessive compulsive disorder which he tries to keep at bay by carrying around a bottle of Purell. Isaac is an odd duck, but he considers himself fun to be around. Oh, and he is an expert on all things Star Wars, and he will argue with anyone on any day about how it is better than Star Trek. Isaac needs everything so plot with him, and I promise you won’t regret it!
^^^
Eliza Beecham
Posted: Jan 28 2012, 05:35 PM

25 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

Group: TARGET PRACTICE
Member No.: 933

ISZA! <3

Okay, I have plenty of ideas for these two... but I'm sure we'll get to them in time. FIRST! They should find one another, just completely randomly... biggrin.gif I think that would be funny!
PM
^^^
JACE BOUCHARD
Posted: Jan 29 2012, 11:06 AM

Unregistered

I feel like these two would get along. They both went to Harvard and Jace has only been with Whitesand a bit longer than him. They'd know each other from work, but I can see them being friends?
^^^
EVANGELINE BRENNAN
Posted: Feb 10 2012, 09:25 AM

29 | BROOKE
Group Icon

Group: SALTY DOGS
Member No.: 908

FRANZEZ!

Evie and Issac are basically in the same boat -- except Issac's has a happy ending. And like we talked about, these two would be right beside each other if it came to protesting, the whole ring bit, or just being high in general. X)
PM@
^^^
ELEANOR STONE
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 04:52 PM

Unregistered

ellie&isaacSo these two will probably be interacting the most, seeing as how they're both inhabitants of the LOVELY AREA 8. I think she'd actually like him. She'd probably have heard of his work and would definitely admire him. Of course she'd have her little temper problems with his fact reciting if she was having a particularly bad day, but overall, I think he'd be one of those people Elle would try to go out of her way to be kind to.
^^^
Alonzo Bennett
Posted: May 14 2012, 09:17 PM

32 | KRYS
Group Icon

Group: AREA 9
Member No.: 986

Alonzo would respect him as a scientist, and also as a fellow Harvard man. Isaac's OCD will probably remind him a little of his brother (though Isaac is clearly much more agreeable). So these two could quite possibly be friends and have worked together before the outbreak (Alonzo is a neuroscientist, btw). Isaac could even convince Alonzo to indulge in a little pot if the conditions are right.

Oh, and Alonzo is bi-polar and un-medicated. smile.gif
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

TOPIC OPTIONS LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3921 seconds | Archive