TOGGLE CBOX
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) NEW REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

BIRDIE SINGS THE BLUES, 26, Zooey Deschanel
AIDEN MACDERMOTT
Posted: Jan 4 2012, 12:11 AM

Unregistered

birdie/aidenGet paid in food for things he does to pass time? HELL YES! Oh he can probably rig something up. Then again, just to be a wiseass, he would give her a clear water bottle filled with water--which works as a magnifier! Test on the zombies? I'm intrigued! Aiden would be grossed out, though. Not even going to lie. I'm liking where this is going, though! BRILLIANCE!
^^^
Birdie Flynn
Posted: Jan 4 2012, 12:14 AM

26 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

Group: MALL RATS'
Member No.: 845

HAHA I think she'd bat at his arm if he gave her a water bottle. tongue.gif But yes! I'm liking where this is going too. They'd be completely cheeky together even if she would wonder just how he came up with his inventions. She'd keep feeding him, though... yet, if he's grossed out, she'd make him cover his eyes but not stop working on her 'clinical trials'. *snort* I love this!
^^^
AIDEN MACDERMOTT
Posted: Jan 4 2012, 12:21 AM

Unregistered

birdie/aidenSounds like an awesome plan to me! Ahahaha, he would just leave her to play biology class with the zombies...assuming it's really dead for good. Let me know when you're up for a thread with these two! ;D
^^^
Birdie Flynn
Posted: Jan 4 2012, 12:22 AM

26 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

HAHA she'd think he was squeamish and probably tease him. Ohh the fun to be had.

I'm up for a thread anytime you are.... just give me a poke and I'm game. biggrin.gif
^^^
EMMANUELLE MANECH
Posted: Jan 5 2012, 05:36 PM

Unregistered

Birdie is so cute, I could not resist posting here! How long has Birdie been in the mall? Emmanuelle was there in the beginning and has just came back from a trip with Aiden and Jaxson to look for the boy's grandmother. So if Birdie just came there within a month, Emmanuelle would not have met her yet. (If I missed this time frame somewhere, I am so sorry). I have no doubt that these two would not only hit it off, but grow to be best friends quickly because they have such similarities when it comes to their luck. Emmanuelle is not a hardcore surviver. She can run her little ass off, but she is not a fighter and at the moment has no interesting in learning how to be one (that could change if a good plot comes along). She is more passive due to an abusive mother. Despite a horrible up bringing, Emmanuelle is a real sweetheart and caring person. She is talkative, a book and computer nerd and loves puns of all kinds.
^^^
Birdie Flynn
Posted: Jan 5 2012, 06:38 PM

26 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

OMG. I absolutely love your character, so YES. BESTIES. I think they would be so close so quickly, and yes, they would have much in common. Birdie hasn't been in the Mall for very long... about two weeks or so, so she would likely be the kind of girl to be creeping around, trying to figure out the lay of the land. If your sweet girl ran into her, they would probably have a lovely time sitting in Birdie's land of Pillow Pets and cookies, just talking and hiding. I love the mental picture of that.
^^^
JAXSON MACDERMOTT
Posted: Jan 6 2012, 06:44 AM

Unregistered

Thank you! Playing a sweety is not easy, but I do love the character and how she is turning out. Best friends at first sight! No doubt Emmanuelle would find Birdie wondering around somewhere and go right over to her to chat her up. Or, Birdie could have found her in the Book store (if Birdie has ventured there). Emmanuelle remembers the mall well, so she would take her on a grand tour -grab the snacks- and try to introduce her to all those that Emmanulle remembers (also warn her about those who like their privacy more then others) which could be funny because I am sure Birdie has already met half the people, but Emmanuelle would know what it was like to be in that position of not knowing what to do to help. Emmanuelle is pretty open about everything so Birdie would learn about her quickly and the Texan would love to listen about her stories of Africa, seeing as that is one of the places Emmanuelle wanted to go see. Also, I saw that you plan to have her join area 9 at some point and that she might be doing some zombie autopsies? It would be cool if she said something like that to Emmanuelle. At the moment, Emmanuelle is feeling kind of useless because she is not a fighter and has a problem with giving the final death to zombies. She knows they are already dead, but her mother literally beat the violence out of her body once and it is a mental block she is struggling with because one time she smacked her boyfriend in the face in a moment of a heated discussion. It felt good and she worries that if she lets herself go down the road, she might be like her mother and become abusive. So I think to avoid that path, she might try to learn how to heal from Birdie, if Birdie was willing to teach her. Emmanuelle might even put on her brave face and say she would help Birdie with an autopsy.

I also have Jaxson MaDermott. He is very laid back, charming and a serious protector. Before all this happened, he was a construction worker so it would not be odd to see him wondering around from time to time, checking out all the exits and such to make sure everything is still secure since he is getting back from looking for his grandmother with his little brother. Jaxson is also very easy to get along with. While his brother is Mr. Smarts, Jaxson is more of the muscle type. He was a jock in high school so he is in no way a 'cool' nerd (unless knowing ALL the songs to Disney movies count?) I think if he ran into Birdie, he would find her a bit strange, but corky in a good way. He can seem really intimidating due to his size and how 'mean face' when he is zoning or thinking really hard. Jaxson is the guy that could get her a zombie. He also knows his way around most guns because he use to hunt on his grandmother's property and more then likely did so while the three were on the road. So if birdie needs any knowledge in that, then Jaxson is the man. He has patience to teach others and wants people to know how to protect themselves. Jaxson also has a strict, 'leave no man behind' policy that he has done well to keep so far.
^^^
MAGDALENA LEEUWENHOEK
Posted: Jan 6 2012, 08:25 AM

27 | NINJA
Group Icon

Group: MALL RATS
Member No.: 255

QUOTE (Birdie Flynn @ Jan 2 2012, 05:13 PM)
MAGS and Birdie - YES! I like A CECE TO BIRDIE'S JESS. She would need one because, let's face it: Birdie isn't thinking logically. Nope, she's humming in the corridors? WHO DOES THAT? So yes, I think being interrogated might have put a dent in her cheeriness, but she'll bounce back. And if they need a doctor, she'd look over anyone who needed medical attention: babies, children, adults. Doesn't matter to her. BUT YaY FOR GOOD FRIENDS. Miss Birdie definitely needs those. wink.gif

Birdie'd have a way of growing on Mags and she'll make it a must to at least have spent time with her. Hide behind the reason of making sure that she's alright and safe and that no one's hassling her and also because Mags likes spending time with Birdie. The pressure she puts on herself as a leader is lifted up and she can be herself, though the definition is murky. But they should have best friend syndromes.
PM@
^^^
Sullivan Finch
Posted: Jan 6 2012, 09:55 AM

38 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

Group: SALTY DOGS*
Member No.: 855

Emmanuelle and Birdie - It IS hard playing a nice person which is why I've made Birdie just a little… weird. I like the idea of those two sitting down, meeting in that way. I think it would work perfectly. biggrin.gif Birdie would talk a mile a minute if she had someone there who talked back to her and didn't make her feel like a science experiment. Of course, that is also something that Emmanuelle might like… because she will talk about home, up to a certain point. She doesn't discuss some things, because they're too painful. I like the idea of this! The autopsy thing, that would be fun to thread… two girls, being all EWWW over the guts of a zombie. biggrin.gif

Jaxon and Birdie - Jaxon would be a good friend to Birdie, mostly because yes, the Disney songs. Sure, she'd be a little wary of him at first, because what woman wouldn't be who was left all alone? But then she'd like a protector and if he was willing to help her snag a zombie, yes, she'd definitely accept his help. That and though she may know how to shoot (it was a necessary evil on the reserve), she doesn't want to. If he was coming along to do that, she'd be grateful.

Mags and Birdie - YES. I like this. They must meet. biggrin.gif
PM
^^^
JAXSON MACDERMOTT
Posted: Jan 6 2012, 11:19 AM

Unregistered

Awesome! I would really love to do a thread with Birdie showing her how to stitch up someone's arm or going ahead and skipping to a zombie autopsy thread. It could start out with Birdie and Jaxson, then go to Birdie and Emmanuelle. Jaxson can bring her a zombie body and stay to make sure nothing happens to the girls. Unless you want to wait on that kind of thread, in which case, we can do a thread of the girls talking and Birdie showing her some quick patch up methods.
^^^
Sullivan Finch
Posted: Jan 6 2012, 11:27 AM

38 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

Sure, zombie action, I'm game for that. Birdie's in need of a little showing off of her medical skills that doesn't require her being goofy. when she's working like that, she's calm and serious. YES! I'm up for the autopsy thread.
PM
^^^
Birdie Flynn
Posted: Jan 6 2012, 08:36 PM

26 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

Soooo... time for something a little more specific for my Birdie.

Let's face it: she's not the most capable of survivors. So... she needs a protector. Big, strong... that is debatable, but male would be perfect. She has been alone too long, and as such, that makes her more than a little on the sad side, even if she's not going to show it outwardly. Not the type to be alone, she wants someone to be there for her, not just as a friend.

SO YEAH. LOVERS. WHO WANT TO HELP HER LIVE. If you're interested, post away! If not, lots of other fun stuff to be had.
^^^
JAXSON MACDERMOTT
Posted: Jan 7 2012, 06:20 AM

Unregistered

Okay. Autopsy thread it is. So at the moment, do we want to say that Birdie and Emmanuelle have already met and had their cookies and stories time? The same said about Jaxson, would we like to say they have already met and talked a few times? Enough to know each other's name and some of their personality but not enough to be friends yet? Also, (i know..I am bombarding you with questions!) in the thread, we could either have her asking Jaxson for a zombie, or have Jaxson could be bringing her the zombie. Either way is fine by me! I am excited to playing both my guys doing something they never have before.
^^^
Sullivan Finch
Posted: Jan 7 2012, 10:19 AM

38 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

SURE. YES FOR IT ALL, they could know each other already, saves from the boring old 'meet and greet' type stuff. They could just be starting to trust one another... (and with her being a doctor, she'd totally have patched them up/told them she'd patch them up if need be). And as for the Jaxon and Birdie thread, hmm... yes, he'd bring her the zombie, I'm sure. Because she'd chicken out and then tell him not to do it if we did it in a thread where she was asking him for one.
PM
^^^
Cerise Bryson
Posted: Jan 14 2012, 12:58 AM

Unregistered

MMmm Bridie! I love her~! ♥

Cerise has this strange habit of talking to strangers. Not in the whole weird sort of way where its creepy. but more of the "Hey. hows it going you look bored. And i have no where to be so....." she tends to sorta make a lot of friends that way. I could see her maybe catching Birdie by herself and going "Oh hey~! hows the running for your life going" or something of that nature. On the same token I am sure Birdie could be like a big sister type to her someone that Cerise could open up to. if she doesn't talk birdies ear off first.
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONSPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  NEW REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6628 seconds | Archive