TOGGLE CBOX
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) NEW REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

BIRDIE SINGS THE BLUES, 26, Zooey Deschanel
Birdie Flynn
Posted: Jan 1 2012, 11:33 PM

26 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

Group: MALL RATS'
Member No.: 845

CHARMING -- COY -- SILLY -- STUBBORN

KEIRA BIRDIE FLYNN
FLIPPANT -- TRUSTING -- GENEROUS -- GUILELESS -- SPACEY

user posted image

IF WE CANNOT LIVE SO AS TO BE HAPPY, LET US LIVE TO DESERVE IT
THE FOOLISH SEEK HAPPINESS IN THE DISTANCE
THE WISE GROW IT UNDER THE SUN

I SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS AND I REMEMBER
INTRODUCTION

Birdie's not exactly what anyone would
consider as the survivor-type. She lived
mostly because of luck and yes, she has
those huge, blue eyes that give off that
innocent look. And she is that. A child-doc,
she is still grieving the loss of her little
brother as well as the pressure of being
on her own. Perhaps she'll be okay and
make it... and perhaps she won't. But she
has hope... and that's more than most
people have anymore...

ALL THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD TOGETHER
FRIENDS

Birdie, like anyone, could use friends. She's not exactly the kind of girl who
can do things on her own since most American things are still very weird to
her because of her foreign state, but she would work hard and win people over
as fast and as easily as any child might. She's completely guileless and it's
sometimes to her benefit.... but most of the time not. Want to be her confidant?
She could use one... BIG TIME.

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW NEAR OR FAR WE ARE
ENEMIES

Ohh she'll have her share of enemies. Perhaps she says the wrong thing. Perhaps she accidentally mixes up customs and unintentionally insults a person. It's been known to happen. Of course, she'd want to make it right but that often makes matters worse instead. She would likely have many who want to toss her into the parking lot because of her spacey ways... and yes, she would fight tooth and nail to survive that.

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART
LOVERS

She, like everyone else, wants to be loved. She's the kind of girl who, no matter the surroundings, would give her self wholeheartedly and quite easily if the situation were right. Of course, she's a bit naive and she could be taken in by those out to take advantage... she just hopes there are some decent people left in the world... she wants someone to trust.

DO NOT REMOVE THE FOLLOWING.
PLOT AD MADE BY OH MANDI ~! OF CAUTION 2.0.
DO NOT STEAL WITHOUT CREDITING.
CREDIT TO ISISIP FOR THE SONG LYRICS.
^^^
JULIAN WEST
Posted: Jan 1 2012, 11:42 PM

Unregistered

Okay, I want toplot with her for two reasons... one, she seems adorable, and two, I love Zooey Deschanel...

So, there's kind of a big age difference, but I guess with what's going on age doesn't matter much. Julian could definitely be her confident, although I'm not sure how comfortable she'd be with a fifteen year old hanging around as a friend and being her confident. If it was okay with her though then it could definitely be a possibility.

If you have any idea let me know, if you don't that's totally cool!
^^^
Birdie Flynn
Posted: Jan 1 2012, 11:46 PM

26 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

Hey! I think that she wouldn't mind having a friend, no matter the age. And a willing shoulder to cry on from time to time, for them both I think, would be a blessing. So yes! I'm completely game. I think these two would be great friends. biggrin.gif

As for ideas... hmm, right now I'm completely out, but I'll give it some thought!
^^^
JULIAN WEST
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 12:00 AM

Unregistered

Okay, awesome I'll definitely give it some thought too!

And yes, it'd be great for Julian to have at least one friend because right now he's pretty lonely, hasn't gotten to know very many people...
^^^
Birdie Flynn
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 12:02 AM

26 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

Same with Birdie. She doesn't know anyone at all yet, but that'll change once I get something going for her... but she could always use someone who she trusts and who trusts her in return. She IS a paediatrician... so maybe Julian comes to her with some sort of injury and she helps him?

That might be an idea. wink.gif
^^^
JULIAN WEST
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 12:07 AM

Unregistered

That actually could work... I'm not totally sure if there's any other doctors in the mall rats, but yeah, that definitely could work! Maybe he goes to her thinking he's gotten infected and all freaking out and she reassures him that nothing's happened? I don't know, just trying to expand on your idea XD
^^^
Birdie Flynn
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 12:21 AM

26 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

I like it! biggrin.gif Yes, she'd definitely be the type to get him to calm down and listen to her, especially if it was some kind of scrape or cut. She'd be a little wary at first, just until she spotted what exactly was wrong and then set him at ease. YES! That could work perfectly!
^^^
JULIAN WEST
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 12:32 AM

Unregistered

Alright, let's do it then! I guess it would make most sense for me to start the thread?
^^^
Birdie Flynn
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 12:32 AM

26 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

YES! I'm up for it! biggrin.gif IF you don't mind starting, I'll reply first thing in the morning since I'm thisclose to passing out. But... cannot wait. biggrin.gif
^^^
JULIAN WEST
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 12:46 AM

Unregistered

Okay! I'll start it tonight, no problemo!
^^^
Birdie Flynn
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 12:47 AM

26 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

Excellent! Alright, no rush but looking forward to it. biggrin.gif
^^^
JULIAN WEST
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 01:20 AM

Unregistered

So I lied... literally about to pass out right now, and I have swim practice in the morning tomorrow... so I'll try and have it up by early afternoon tomorrow, if that's alright with you!
^^^
Birdie Flynn
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 01:59 AM

26 | KRISTIE
Group Icon

That's fine! No worries! Ntske your time, there's no rush. wink.gif
^^^
VIRGIL BLAKE
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 04:21 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: TARGET PRACTICE
Member No.: 482

BONJOUR!

Here is Virgil, possibly the most boring Mall Rat in existence ;D He keeps himself cooped up in his bookstore and has no friends per say except a few first name term relationships. I'd offer something exciting, but Virgil is so unexciting there should be a word for it to describe his exact style of unexciting-ness! But I thinkkk he'd tolerate Miss Flynn and let her borrow some books if ever she wanted ;D I'm terrible at plotting so go ahead and tell me to go away XDD <3
PM@
^^^
PERCIVAL ROGERS
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 05:16 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: TARGET PRACTICE
Member No.: 300

FROM MAGS, there's frustration. How's she survived on her own for so long? To the feelings compelled to be overprotective with Birdie. If she's come new to the mall fairly recently then Mags or one of her peeps have subjected her with a standard interrogation before okay-ing her in. If she's always been there, her profession would be a definite asset. She's a pediatrician but medical personnel are necessary, she'd most likely ask Birdie to check up on Lexi's baby, on Tobi and ask them if they were doing okay healthwise.

Mags has basic first aid training from being in the military back home and I'm sure CIA won't let her without that common sense but she's no doctor. She'd be the go to gal for most issues of health, death, etc. She'd also say for a grown woman to stop being such a child, she can be the sort of CeCe to the Jess of Zoey. If the metaphor is acceptable enough. Birdie will possess the ability to level her into calm, they can be good frans.
PM@
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

TOPIC OPTIONSPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » NEW REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4241 seconds | Archive