TOGGLE CBOX
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

FITZGERALD, WESLEY
WESLEY FITZGERALD
Posted: Sep 16 2011, 06:51 AM

Unregistered

[DOHTML]
^^^
GEORGE ROMERO
Posted: Sep 16 2011, 07:54 PM

TIFF
Group Icon

Group: TARGET PRACTICE
Member No.: 156

pending
WHILE REVIEWING YOUR APPLICATION WE FOUND A COUPLE OF THINGS THAT NEED FIXING.

At the moment, I don't get a very good sense of what Wesley's motivations are. He seems very blase about everything which is unusual in a zombie apocalyse (though if that's what you were going for, you might need to make that more obvious). Please add a bit more about why he's a rogue and not part of another member group (it would be hard for a rogue to get by with a dog, moving from place to place because supplies are low thanks to the Outsiders) and also include a bit about what he's afraid of in the zombie apocalypse or what his greatest desire is - pretty much something that would give a bit of a hint to his personality. <

Anyway, please don't think I'm picking on your character or app it's just that rogues are always the most popular group for whatever reason so their apps get scrutinized more than other member groups.

PM@
^^^
WESLEY FITZGERALD
Posted: Sep 17 2011, 07:27 AM

Unregistered

SO I REDID EVERYTHING. and i'm a little more satisfied this time around. hopefully he's a little bit better c:
^^^
GEORGE ROMERO
Posted: Sep 17 2011, 07:49 AM

TIFF
Group Icon

accepted
CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING ACCEPTED! WELCOME TO THE SITE! NOW PROCEED TO POST IN THE LINKS BELOW AND IN THE PLOT ADS.

FACE CLAIM . DIRECTORY ROSTER

PM@
^^^
GEORGE ROMERO
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 10:48 AM

TIFF
Group Icon

user posted image

Sorry, but your application does not meet up to our requirements. Please try to reapply at a differnt time.

PM@
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

TOPIC OPTIONS LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0722 seconds · Archive