TOGGLE CBOX
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

FITZGERALD, WESLEY
WESLEY FITZGERALD
Posted: Sep 16 2011, 06:51 AM

Unregistered

WESLEY FITZGERALDI'M ON A BLOODBUZZ, GOD I AM ON A BLOODBUZZ general infofull name WESLEY DEAN FITZGERALDage seventeenlocation the woods.group lost boysoccupation studentrole resident goldenboyplayby HUNTER PARRISHďI used to be a golden boy. I still want to be a golden boy.Itís stupid, I know. But I donít want to be like some of the people around here. I donít want to live in a tent. I donít want to fight zombies. I donít want to have to watch out for crooks and criminals. I donít want to have to put on a brave face. I donít want to have to lie to my sister and tell her that everythingís going to be fine, just fine. I donít want to. But I have to. So Iím going to. Mom always told me that I had to be the man because I didnít have a dad around. Never did, never will. And honestly I donít really care much. He probably wasnít that great of a human being to begin with. He ran out on her once, and then he came back, but only long enough to knock her up and have me not remember it. And then he disappeared. I didnít want to be one of those guys. Who just dine and dash in that fashionÖI wanted to be the sort of guy that stuck around. And I guess I sort of have to be now, even though itís not the way I imagined it at all. I thought that Iíd grow up, go to college, get a real job, and then come back and take care of Ma and my sister. But thatís not going to happen. Not after all this bullshit occurred. Before this, I was the golden boy. I wasnít, nor am I now, the brightest bulb on the tree. The dependable sort, Ma always said. Not smart in the book sense, but not quite as dumb as a rock. I guess Iím more of a physical being. Strong and sturdy type. Ma said that was what real men used to be like in the day. Strong ní sturdy. ButÖI donít knowÖthis whole thing has kind of shaken me a bit. I used to be the center of attention. I used to bask in that glory. I used to be that person that everyone knew in the hallway, that every girl wanted to date and every guy wanted to be. Iím just saying it like television shows say it, but itís the truth. Iím big and Iím not that bright, but Iím honest. Can you at least give me that? I had the perfect life before all of this went to hell. I had golden retrievers and I was looking at football scholarships. I was the quarterback. I practically bathed in limelight. I guess that was a good thing, though, people liking me. Or hating me. I donít really know how people honestly felt about me. Iím not exactly Sia, but Iím not exactly a total dipshit either. Iím well aware that people kissed my ass because it was what you were supposed to do. And I liked it, because when I was on top and people were afraid of me, they seemed to forget that there was a lot about my life was honestly fucked up. You know, they drowned in the dazzle or whatever. I was the football star and hometown hero. I was an overprotective older brother with a slipping GPA and a tutor for each class. I had everything.I still want to be the golden boy. This took everything from me. I was one of those guys that didnít have much to look forward to. I was going to have an average life, and I think I was perfectly fine with that. NowÖnow things are different. Itís a horror movie and guys like me always die protecting their girlfriend. Only, I donít really have a girlfriend to die protecting. Just my little sister. But I think Iíd be okay with that. Iím not a coward. I just miss my old life. The only thing worse than being dead myself is watching my sister get torn to shreds. Itís amazing how some people can see that and seem perfectly normal afterwards. Not me. Iím not that kind of person. AsÖ.big and manly as I may be -laughs-, my sister is the only thing I have left. And if that happenedÖ.I think Iíd honestly kill myself. Sheís only fifteen. Sheís just a kid. Even more so than I am. I knew that we had to get the hell out of the house as soon as that guy broke in. It was like something out of Call of Duty, you knowÖthe Nazi Zombie level. I just knew we had to get out. So I grabbed her and headed for the hills. Quite literally. Ma wasnít home. She was at work, at the hospital. Sheís dead though. I know she is. If she wasnít, she would have found us by now. Thatís just the sort of woman she is. She wouldnít just not look for us. I took the pickup truck, sheíd been taking the bus lately as a way to save gas. Because itís getting expensive and there is only so much she can make. I took the truck and whatever we could throw into the back of it. Iíve got a gun, a revolver with an extra cartridge of bullets. Everyone, even my Ma, has a gun in Texas. I wouldnít be doing this if it werenít for my little sister.But my Mama told me that I had to be a man.Part of me might have been okay with just throwing in the towel and giving up. But there are a few things you need to understand about me. Iím not smart, but Iím determined. Iíve got some knowledge about how people work. Iím simple, Iím low maintenance, and I know it. Itís not like the Ďroughiní ití part bothers me much. The part that bothers me is that weíre all so divided. Arenít we supposed to band together in times like these? It happens in all the movies. But instead, in real life, everyoneís starving and scared and donít trust one another. Maybe Iím a little idealistic, but Iím not about to give up hope on things beingÖbetter. I donít know. Iím a little lost, I guess. Iím a little broken, I guess, but who isnít? Who isnít a little disappointed in how things have turned out? I guess Iím a little more withdrawn than I used to be. I guess that Iím not the same person in a sense where Iím basically disappointed by everything. All that matters now is Taylor, my little sister, and that we live through this thing. Maybe it will all be just an interesting story to tell my grandkids one day. I donít know. Regardless, Taylor and I found the Lost Boys like lost sheep would find other lost sheepÖwe just kind of crashed into one another. The truck makes itself our sleeping place and shelter. I canít say itís all that comfortable, but itís all we got. Iíve learned to do without most of my lifeÖ.to scrape by for appearances. And I got good at it. Iím good at keeping my head up. I mean, I donít look all that happy, but Iím good at pushing forward. Iíll lie to my sister and tell her everything is all right. I might not be completely convincing, but sheíll believe it if it comes from me. Itís kind of like telling the team that a play is going to work when you know itís suicide and that youíre really going to lose the game. You say it to keep them hopeful. To keep them going.I used to be the golden boy, and now IĎve got to be a man.Ē.ē mj ē eighteen ē chick ēest ē
^^^
GEORGE ROMERO
Posted: Sep 16 2011, 07:54 PM

TIFF
Group Icon

Group: TARGET PRACTICE
Member No.: 156

pending
WHILE REVIEWING YOUR APPLICATION WE FOUND A COUPLE OF THINGS THAT NEED FIXING.

At the moment, I don't get a very good sense of what Wesley's motivations are. He seems very blase about everything which is unusual in a zombie apocalyse (though if that's what you were going for, you might need to make that more obvious). Please add a bit more about why he's a rogue and not part of another member group (it would be hard for a rogue to get by with a dog, moving from place to place because supplies are low thanks to the Outsiders) and also include a bit about what he's afraid of in the zombie apocalypse or what his greatest desire is - pretty much something that would give a bit of a hint to his personality. <

Anyway, please don't think I'm picking on your character or app it's just that rogues are always the most popular group for whatever reason so their apps get scrutinized more than other member groups.

PM@
^^^
WESLEY FITZGERALD
Posted: Sep 17 2011, 07:27 AM

Unregistered

SO I REDID EVERYTHING. and i'm a little more satisfied this time around. hopefully he's a little bit better c:
^^^
GEORGE ROMERO
Posted: Sep 17 2011, 07:49 AM

TIFF
Group Icon

accepted
CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING ACCEPTED! WELCOME TO THE SITE! NOW PROCEED TO POST IN THE LINKS BELOW AND IN THE PLOT ADS.

FACE CLAIM . DIRECTORY ROSTER

PM@
^^^
GEORGE ROMERO
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 10:48 AM

TIFF
Group Icon

user posted image

Sorry, but your application does not meet up to our requirements. Please try to reapply at a differnt time.

PM@
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

TOPIC OPTIONS LOCKEDNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6998 seconds | Archive