zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
|Welcome to Cyber Nations Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
THIS FORUM IS NOW A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE.
PLEASE GO TO http://forums.cybernations.net FOR THE CURRENT CYBER NATIONS FORUM.
:. NATO Terms of Surrender for the ALMEA alliance
Member No.: 10,443
Joined: 24-August 06
NATO Terms of Surrender for the ALMEA alliance
First and for most this will be an unconditional surrender by the ALMEA alliance. NATO holds the right to demand the follow actions be implemented by the member nations of ALMEA
1. No member of the ALMEA alliance can arm itself with nuclear weapons for 180 days. Doing so dissolves the declaration of Surrender by ALMEA
2. ALMEA must get permission from NATO before attacking any Alliance of more than 10 nations. For 180 days.
3. ALMEA will publicly in the CN forums, without malice, and without attitude, acknowledge fault for the escalation of this issue. Primarily, due to poor leadership, diplomacy, and overall attitude towards other nations
4. NATO requires that Hassanbazzi step down as leader of ALMEA, but Does not require him to leave ALMEA..
5. The nation, Mstaiano, shall be expelled from ALMEA, and no protections will be offered to this nation in the case CATS chooses to launch attacks for traitorous actions
6. Also the following request by CATS be fulfilled:
a. MsSupa is awarded $1,000,000
Sexland is given $200,000
Pykrete is given $150,000
b. A Non-Aggression Pact is put in place between Almea and CATS.
Any deviation from the Terms of Surrender dissolves the declaration of Surrender by ALMEA
Signed for the NATO goverment
King Tom Nato President
September 1, 2007
This post has been edited by tmwest70 on Sep 1 2007, 02:18 PM
This message is Jay-approved.
Member No.: 26,249
Joined: 20-February 07
OK, I'm going to spill a big CN secret:
Everybody always leads publicly with harsh terms, and then says "accept now because the terms will only get more severe as this goes on." In the ranking of lies, this is up there with "the donation just hasn't processed yet." The fact is, if you can do some respectful back channel diplomacy while holding the line on your membership, you can usually get the more egregious terms knocked down somewhat. Happens all the time.
Secondly, even if you accept harsh terms in perpetuity, if you can show after that that you can get along with the victor and be cool about it, those usually get lifted eventually.
Elsewhere around here there's a discussion about "which is better, war or diplomacy?" War can succeed when diplomacy fails, but a lesser known fact is that diplomacy still has a chance to succeed even when war fails.
But from ALMEA's track record, I doubt if they can pull off what I've suggested. Maybe if they put King Hassan in charge of everything, maybe they could pull it off. But I wouldn't bet on it as things stand now.
|QUOTE (benjamin1776 @ Sep 1 2007, 07:46 PM)|
|a 12 year old is not big enough to capacitate my knowlege|
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)