InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Cyber Nations Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

THIS FORUM IS NOW A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE.
PLEASE GO TO http://forums.cybernations.net FOR THE CURRENT CYBER NATIONS FORUM.

Pages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

:. Favorite Naruto Jutsu

Which would you want to have?
Chidori Jutsu [ 3 ]  [3.90%]
Sexy Jutsu [ 12 ]  [15.58%]
Harem Jutsu [ 2 ]  [2.60%]
Shadow Clone Jutsu [ 7 ]  [9.09%]
Shadow Possession Jutsu [ 2 ]  [2.60%]
Sand Shuriken Jutsu [ 5 ]  [6.49%]
Other (Please specify) [ 6 ]  [7.79%]
Naruto Does not suit my tastes (null vote) [ 40 ]  [51.95%]
Total Votes: 77
Guests cannot vote 
ColeHamels
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 05:28 PM

Command Sergeant Major

Group: Banned
Member No.: 35,324

Shadow Possesion is awesome.

--------------------
Former GGA Minister of Defense, GGA Vice Chancellor, GGA Minister of Internal Affairs, CDS Minister of Defense, CDS High Council, Supreme Commander of EoTRS Military Forces, >_< Vice President, Co-President of Guns of Glory, Presidential Advisor of Guns of Glory, Co-President of TRS, and Founder of DSMR, \m/, TRS, and Guns of Glory, Founder of the Initiative, and fighter in all 3 Great Wars. Also the first nation to 100k soldier casualties, and former #1 in attacking soldier deaths. And the first nation to be sanctioned.
Esau of Isaac
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 05:30 PM

Breviloquent Spectacle

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,252

QUOTE (Z'ha'dum @ Aug 19 2007, 02:43 PM)
Clones could be so much more useful. See, I always felt Naruto should bring a large quantity of explosive tags, the variety that level mountains, and then plaster them all over a shadow clone who charges his target with a kunai, allows himself to be struck, and *BOOM*. That's the trouble with superpowers, the audience is almost always able to find better uses for them than the writers.

As for my favorite, probably that Wind Shuriken Rasengan thing, for obvious reasons.

Nah, they're always lame later on because they're easily killed (everyone of them is slower and weaker than if he was whole), and explosions -even of the largest quality- rarely actually damage anyone in the series. Or work at all, for that matter.

In the newest chapters Deidara (one of the guys from Akatsuki, the people trying to get Naruto) is killed by Sasuke even though he made a mine field and then made nano-bombs. They never work in Naruto, period. To be expected!

--------------------
The Dragon Reborn of GATO

Esau of Isaac vs. Deep Blue! A battle for the ages! Who'll win?

To know, is to know you know nothing; That is the meaning of true knowledge.

By three methods may we learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; And third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Want a good alliance? Try GATO, you'll be among the best.

Twitchy
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 05:36 PM

Yes, I'm Twitchy

Member No.: 10,140

QUOTE (gameshark1313 @ Aug 19 2007, 04:17 PM)
Ever notice that 9/10 times Naruto and friends charge head on instead of being sneaky like Ninjas should be....

I mean they always annouce they are going to attack them or something... thats always seemed odd to me

Or how Naruto, a ninja, is wearing ORANGE!?

--------------------
My pretty nation

Great, now I have no image =(
gameshark1313
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 05:45 PM

Major General

Member No.: 1,188

QUOTE (Twitchy @ Aug 19 2007, 05:36 PM)
Ever notice that 9/10 times Naruto and friends charge head on instead of being sneaky like Ninjas should be....

I mean they always annouce they are going to attack them or something... thats always seemed odd to me

That seems a little odd too...

Also, whenever it looks like the "bad guy" has won, Naruto or his friends always have this huge speech that motivate them, causing them to get 100x more powerful than before despite the fact they have broken every bone in their body.

--------------------
Esau of Isaac
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 06:06 PM

Breviloquent Spectacle

QUOTE (Twitchy @ Aug 19 2007, 03:36 PM)

Well, to be fair, he wears a lot less orange after the three-year gap.

--------------------

By three methods may we learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; And third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Phytoon
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 06:40 PM

Let's boycott sigs 'til they bring back our img tags!

Member No.: 23,920

I like Temari's wind blades jutsu. It allows for a short range weapon to have medium to long range attacks without losing its functionality (i.e throwing your sword).

Other than that, I like the kage bunshin. I just don't think Naruto uses them right. His fighting style is more like that of a samurai, where you're s'posed to follow laws of honor and only attack when your opponent is at full guard. Maybe he should just have an army of clones fight another army and have the battle decided by the use of terrain and other tactical advantages. When you've got a bunch of clones attacking one person, the area for attacking is severely reduced, because you can only fit in a few clones to attack at any one time, which makes it easier for the victim to block/evade/counter the attacks.

Also, Naruto's a dipshyte.
Z'ha'dum
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 06:40 PM

Major General
Group Icon

Group: NPO
Member No.: 1,332

QUOTE (Esau of Isaac @ Aug 19 2007, 06:30 PM)
Clones could be so much more useful.  See, I always felt Naruto should bring a large quantity of explosive tags, the variety that level mountains, and then plaster them all over a shadow clone who charges his target with a kunai, allows himself to be struck, and *BOOM*.  That's the trouble with superpowers, the audience is almost always able to find better uses for them than the writers.

As for my favorite, probably that Wind Shuriken Rasengan thing, for obvious reasons.

Nah, they're always lame later on because they're easily killed (everyone of them is slower and weaker than if he was whole), and explosions -even of the largest quality- rarely actually damage anyone in the series. Or work at all, for that matter.

In the newest chapters Deidara (one of the guys from Akatsuki, the people trying to get Naruto) is killed by Sasuke even though he made a mine field and then made nano-bombs. They never work in Naruto, period. To be expected!

In fairness, every use of explosives in Naruto has been telegraphed beforehand. Deidara made it excruciatingly obvious his one and only trick was bombs, and so people fighting him acted as though he were going to blow things up. He announced his suicide bomb before it went off and the blast radius in advanced. In short, Deidara was an idiot. Same with other explosions in the series, they always announce it before they blow up so their target can run and hide ahead of time.

Stabbing something and having it explode with the force of a couple hundred plus of them mountain exploding tags without it shouting "I'M A BOMB! I'M A BOMB!" is another matter entirely.

There's actually a jutsu that creates a bomber clone without the explody tag.
But Naruto doesn't know it.

--------------------
QUOTE (Lord Extelleron)
We did not "spy" on you. That is the usual propoganda by the NPO.  We planted a member in your organization to find out if anyone from the NPO was spying on us.
- Lord Extelleron/His Majesty proving "(he) didn't spy on us.
[IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3257/bannerfinal2qf5.jpg[/IMG]
Esau of Isaac
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 06:44 PM

Breviloquent Spectacle

QUOTE (Z'ha'dum @ Aug 19 2007, 04:40 PM)
QUOTE (Esau of Isaac @ Aug 19 2007, 06:30 PM)
Clones could be so much more useful.  See, I always felt Naruto should bring a large quantity of explosive tags, the variety that level mountains, and then plaster them all over a shadow clone who charges his target with a kunai, allows himself to be struck, and *BOOM*.  That's the trouble with superpowers, the audience is almost always able to find better uses for them than the writers.

In fairness, every use of explosives in Naruto has been telegraphed beforehand. Deidara made it excruciatingly obvious his one and only trick was bombs, and so people fighting him acted as though he were going to blow things up. He announced his suicide bomb before it went off and the blast radius in advanced. In short, Deidara was an idiot. Same with other explosions in the series, they always announce it before they blow up so their target can run and hide ahead of time.

Stabbing something and having it explode with the force of a couple hundred plus of them mountain exploding tags without it shouting "I'M A BOMB! I'M A BOMB!" is another matter entirely.

But Naruto doesn't know it.

Quite right.

But there is the fact that if Sasuke didn't have the Sharingan he would have been killed by the nano-bomb.

I can't remember if Deidara knew he had it, though.

--------------------

King C
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 07:15 PM

Official CN Pirate...AGAIN!

Member No.: 25,358

QUOTE (theArrowheadian @ Aug 19 2007, 05:19 PM)
This should have been added, but i never got around to it, "The guy in glasses is always evil"

Does that include sun glasses and if so, does that make you evil? :huh:

--------------------
Hottest thing ever said:
QUOTE (vgmmaster @ Aug 28 2007, 07:35 PM)
I don't even care about the powers. Give me immortality, super speed, and two wicked looking daggers, and I'm a happy girl.
Apollo11
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 08:13 PM

Captain

Member No.: 15,824

QUOTE (King C @ Aug 19 2007, 07:15 PM)
Does that include sun glasses and if so, does that make you evil? :huh:

sun glasses are neutral so long as they are not too angular.

--------------------
Join the ADD today!
ADD Forums
Apollo11
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 08:16 PM

Captain

Member No.: 15,824

QUOTE (theArrowheadian @ Aug 19 2007, 05:15 PM)
QUOTE (Apollo11 @ Aug 19 2007, 04:57 PM)
or he could make a clone so that the opponent thinks its him.
clone charges and then kills himself when Naruto pops out from behind the smoke doing Rasenshuriken(read the manga) and goes "HA HA THAT WAS A DISTRACTION!"

any good ninja always sees through stuff like that.

but naruto ninjas arnt good ninjas.

except for maybe itachi. he doesnt talk much so that makes him just a bit better

--------------------
Join the ADD today!
ADD Forums
Lord_GVChamp
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 11:29 PM

Official Person that tells FCC people what to say in the Boiler

Member No.: 29,713

SUMMONING JUSTU! REANIMATION!

First!
Second!
Third!

Nothing like summoning Hokages to do your dirty work for you.

Also, that Demonic Ice Mirror Haku had was friggin awesome

This post has been edited by Lord_GVChamp on Aug 19 2007, 11:31 PM

--------------------
Proud member of the FCC

user posted image
Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.
T1tanrush
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 11:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

Member No.: 37,693

QUOTE (Kenadian_2006 @ Aug 19 2007, 02:54 PM)
Either the Chidori or Rasengan (not far into it).

same
Although DBZ > Naruto anyday. :P

--------------------
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you wish the other 8% would stop whining put this in your sig
Ixidor
Posted on Aug 19 2007, 11:54 PM

Mad Scientist Poet of ION. Brimming with nerdcore flow.

Member No.: 13,468

Other: Taijutsu

Reason: Who doesn't want to be classified as a Chuck Norris-level weapon?

...And be fit at the same time. <_<

--------------------
user posted image
Now, Jiraya of Seven Heavens.

Set the world aflame with your ideas, lest you let others put them out.
Esau of Isaac
Posted on Aug 20 2007, 12:33 AM

Breviloquent Spectacle

QUOTE (Apollo11 @ Aug 19 2007, 06:13 PM)
sun glasses are neutral so long as they are not too angular.

You should have a talk with that Vash fellow. I think he pretty much disproves that bit.

Ah, my favorite jutsu in the series...I like how the Sharingan works. It has so many things it can do. Just look at the Mangekyou. I'm not sure how Naruto's going to win when him and Sasuke have their inevitable final battle and Orochimaru somehow comes back to life, taking control of Sasuke. I mean, the last time he tried to fight him Sasuke quite nearly killed him. He didn't stand a chance.

Three years pass and absolutely nothing has changed! Yay!

--------------------

Lord_GVChamp
Posted on Aug 20 2007, 12:44 AM

Official Person that tells FCC people what to say in the Boiler

Member No.: 29,713

QUOTE (Esau of Isaac @ Aug 20 2007, 12:33 AM)
I mean, the last time he tried to fight him Sasuke quite nearly killed him. He didn't stand a chance.

Mr. Naruto was using but one of the Nine Tails, and I thought he was delibatrely attempting for a non-lethal shot. :unsure:

--------------------
Proud member of the FCC

user posted image
Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.
Esau of Isaac
Posted on Aug 20 2007, 12:46 AM

Breviloquent Spectacle

QUOTE (Lord_GVChamp @ Aug 19 2007, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE (Esau of Isaac @ Aug 20 2007, 12:33 AM)
I mean, the last time he tried to fight him Sasuke quite nearly killed him. He didn't stand a chance.

Mr. Naruto was using but one of the Nine Tails, and I thought he was delibatrely attempting for a non-lethal shot. :unsure:

Sure, but he loses control at four, it kills him at four, and Sasuke wasn't even using the first stage of the Cursed Seal.

He's leagues ahead of him. No doubt Naruto will learn another move of the Hokage's and equal him, but there's no way he could win now.

--------------------

Shinigami
Posted on Aug 20 2007, 12:50 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 35,453

Evidently you fools do not read the manga. (Naruto comes up w/ improved version of rasengan and completely annihilates one of hte strongest members of Akatsuki)

--------------------
WARN LVL 20% W00T
Esau of Isaac
Posted on Aug 20 2007, 12:52 AM

Breviloquent Spectacle

QUOTE (Shinigami @ Aug 19 2007, 10:50 PM)
Evidently you fools do not read the manga. (Naruto comes up w/ improved version of rasengan and completely annihilates one of hte strongest members of Akatsuki)

And if you recall he gets floored by Sasuke. The move he learned is really the same damn thing, and the next time he fights against him Sasuke's going to block or dodge it and give the speech about how it's so similar to his old move (which as Kabuto earlier said requires a huge opening and leaves the attacker himself open), forcing Naruto to learn again.

Edit: Additionally, it almost renders him completely unable to use Chakra for the rest of his life. It's not a good move at all, it broke his arm from sheer force and he still hasn't mastered the strength of it yet. Once he does it's going to do worse to him.

Terrible move, if you ask me.

This post has been edited by Esau of Isaac on Aug 20 2007, 12:54 AM

--------------------

Strawhat Luffy
Posted on Aug 20 2007, 04:17 AM

Captain of the Mugiwara Pirates

Member No.: 30,261

Wow...

I never realized how stupid the English terms for the Naruto jutsus were until now.

Anyway, I'm a fan of Deidera's C-2 Dragon and the normal Katon.

@Shinigami: Not a single thing Naruto knew nor learned up to this point (in the manga) will help him against Sasuke.
The Futon Rasengan or w/e it's called with the wind added to it is a terrible move for the exact reasons Esau stated.
Takes too long to create, uses too much chakra, injured the user, leaves a gigantic opening and it's a slow, close-combat jutsu. All of that I just listed, Sasuke can exploit easily.

However, if the move (somehow) hits a person, that person is dead.

And about Sasuke and Naruto fighting right now, Naruto would lose 100%.

Sasuke has speed. Naruto does not (but he can follow with his eyes).
Sasuke has his Sharingan which can virtually do anything. Naruto does not.
Sasuke has ranged attacks as well as close range. Naruto only has close range.
Sasuke has the Curse Seal (level 1 & 2) along with the newly obtained skills after swallowing Orochimaru. Naruto has Kyubi which Sasuke can prevent from releasing.
etc etc

Then again, the only reason Sasuke is so powerful is because he's Kishi's favorite. Talk about overkill.

--------------------
Captain of the Mugiwara Pirates
Cybernations player since June 2006
My philosophy is "Power with people, not above them"
Member of the Siberian Tiger Alliance
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1479 seconds | Archive