InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Cyber Nations Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

THIS FORUM IS NOW A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE.
PLEASE GO TO http://forums.cybernations.net FOR THE CURRENT CYBER NATIONS FORUM.

:. Moderation Changes?
Harry Harper
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 01:21 PM

NpO

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,170

I believe the whole Forum is a little shocked as to the Major Changes to the Moderation team set up.

Whats going on? Whats the current Mod Set up? Why Is Moderation back but not and Admin? What happened to all the Mods? Why are there only two Admins, how do you intend to mask people?

--------------------
[IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b308/ncityal/stalin1-1.jpg[/IMG]

QUOTE (Anthony)
@ Jorm:

"Piss poor reasons" for the start of the GW? Is that why YOU were HAILING it in Ivan's DoW on our forums? It was only when GATO declared than you ran away. content.gif
Zandra
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 01:45 PM

Polar Empress
Group Icon

Group: NpO
Member No.: 479

QUOTE (Harry Harper @ Dec 13 2006, 01:21 PM)
Why are there only two Admins, how do you intend to mask people?

There are two admins, but there is also an "admin team". I'm not sure if other moderatorgroups can mask, but there are more than two people who can change masks, I believe.

--------------------
user posted image
Chris_Kaos
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 03:32 PM

No naiton = no forum account.

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,069

QUOTE (Zandra @ Dec 13 2006, 02:45 PM)
There are two admins, but there is also an "admin team". I'm not sure if other moderatorgroups can mask, but there are more than two people who can change masks, I believe.

As of right now, there are only two people on this forum who have access to the Admin Control Panel. Without that access, one cannot mask. I know that there are only two, because if there were more, they would be listed under "Administrators" here.

--------------------
user posted image

Member of the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization from the twenty-fourth of March, two thousand and six through the nineteenth of July, two thousand and seven.
Zandra
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 03:46 PM

Polar Empress
Group Icon

Group: NpO
Member No.: 479

Doesn't matter, if you look at the admin group on the NpO forum, you'll only see SPonge's name, but there is another group called assistant admin under which you can see my name (and others) and I do have access to the admin CP.

Edit: actually, it seems you're right, under that link they should be listed.

This post has been edited by Zandra on Dec 13 2006, 03:48 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Drakomis
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 08:02 PM

Captain

Member No.: 668

I do not like this situation. :|

--------------------
Drakomis Nokomis Reign
Your Friendly Neighborhood Jedi/Dragon/Diplomat, ect.
America
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 08:46 PM

Venture Capitalist
Group Icon

Group: ODN
Member No.: 2,945

Strange. On past moderation experiences, we all have to give out at least 2 ways of contacting us, and make sure we are well known and don't change/switch identities.

--------------------
Thanks Flipwich!
[IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/Akagi30200/LiberationMedel.jpg[/IMG] Presented by Korey of Sakhalin
San Marco
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 08:54 PM

\m/--|>_<|--\m/

Member No.: 2,884

I bet that Admin goes nuts and just starts banning people for no reason until his creation has been completely destroyed :D

--------------------
\m/
trotsky
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 08:56 PM

Communist Gorilla

Member No.: 2,479

It appears admin is starting to take care of things, he is now the sole admin, and has remasked CN moderator and a few others onto the admin team. It also looks like Not_Dilber has been remasked.

--------------------

user posted image
ICSN-NPO War (ICSN), Second Polar War (NAAC), Great War 1 (coaLUEtion), Maroon War (ICP), Great War 2 (League), Hatless War (Internationale), Great War 3 (Aegis) Veteran, and ICP Reformation War (ICP) Veteran
3x ICSN (Version 2.0) Foreign Affairs Executive, 3x ICP Diplomatic Director, 2x ICP Vice-Chairman, 1x SWF Vice-Chairman, 1x SWF Chairman, 1x ICP Chairman
mmhmm
Azural
Posted: Dec 13 2006, 10:46 PM

Head of Foreign Affairs of the RIA

Member No.: 10,488

Smith is back too.

--------------------
user posted image

QUOTE (Bernard55)
YOU FLIPPIN RETARD! YOU NUKED RIA!?

QUOTE (Squintus @ Feb 14 2007, 10:04 PM)
Pah! Your pathetic "grammar" is no match for the powers of Admin.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1697 seconds | Archive