7. You're always having to apologize to your next door neighbor for setting fire to his lawn decorations.
14. You begin to stop and consider all of the blades of grass you've stepped on as a child, and worry that their ancestors are going to one day seek revenge.
15. You have meaningful conversations with your toaster.
18. Everytime the phone rings, you shout, "Hey! An angel just got its wings!"
23. You put tennis balls in the microwave to see if they'll hatch.
36. You like to sit in cornfields for prolonged periods of time, and pretend that you're a stalk.
39. People offer you help, but you unfortunately interpret this as a violation of your rights as a boysenberry.
This post has been edited by Master of the Spoons on Feb 4 2007, 09:28 AM
Member of The Five