The format for event submission:
Third Response (if necessary):
- Obviously, let's keep it to appropriate submissions. Anything inappropriate will result in a warning added to your account, as well as a two day suspension.
- I'd prefer if we keep it to three responses, at most.
- Effects are only to affect one variable.
- PM your issue to Euroslavia, and you will be notified if your issue is going to be accepted after a review of it. Only those who's issues have been accepted will be notified of it.
- As per the time period between submission and acceptance, there is no specific time period. Of course, we want to get issues into the game as soon as possible, but we want to make sure that each issue is perfected so that we don't run into any sort of issues later on. Asking "How long will it take to find out if my issue will be accepted" will not be answered, as there is no defined time-table.
|As an addition, players would write up events and the mod team would decide which ones would be the best to impliment. Event effects would need to remain pretty generic with +- happiness, income, or citizen count with varying degree of effects. The mod team would then be given a form to write up the event, give it effects, and put it into the system. This would allow an unlimited number of events instead of the current system of 15 or so mostly negative events in the game now.|
Bump, let's see some more events people. I will be giving $30,000 to first 3 people who get their event submitted in-game.