zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Cow RP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Medieval Fantasy RP, Kings, Dragons, Wizards, ect.
Kon_Ken000
Posted: Nov 14 2011, 10:58 PM

Ever the optimist.

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 701

Let's do some good storytelling

Your character can be almost anything you want, a king, a villager, a wizard, whatever, just make up one and tell their story whilst going along with the rest of us.

There are a few rules, you can't be some all-powerful wizard, or a god or something, and you can't use any advanced sorts of technology that wasn't in the dark ages of course, you can use made-up spells and magic as a wizard, but nothing extreme and god-like, as stated before.

The RP world can be made up as characters are made and the story is told.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my character:

Ornen, the wizard

Ornen was somewhat of an old man, he was 59 years old, or so he estimated, he had trouble remembering things like that, he was beginning to lose his memory in his old age, Ornen was not a very powerful wizard, he specialized in summoned help, for he lived alone, he learned a few enchantments and curses over the years, but nothing very advanced; Ornen was a tall man, although he usually was slouching a bit when he stood, he wore a brownish-grey robe and long hat that folded down behind his head, the hat was decorated with a worn feather on the side, and the robe had small sewn-up pockets of blessed herbs on the sides, his face was starting to show his age, and had a grey goatee of medium length that complemented his long grey hair.

Ornen lived in a somewhat large cottage, near the summit of a large hill, the hill was very wide at toward the top, but pretty steep around the base, except for the more level path that led into town, the cottage front faced west, toward the valley, behind the cottage was more hills of about the same size, that grew taller toward the mountains that weren't far off into the east, The cottage was only one story, but had a basement beneath it that was as large as the main story, that had tall walls, and a vaulted ceiling, inside the cottage it was very open, except for the bedroom's and rooms of the sort, it had fine furniture around and many magical and ornamental knick-knacks and objects on shelves and tables, it was well-light in the light of the sun, and very cozy looking at night with the various magically sustained candles and lanterns;

There was a staircase toward the back of the house that led down to the basement, in the basement there was many older magical items and chests of Ornen's old belongings, such as trinkets from his younger years, and books and scrolls-- not all of them contained spells or incantations-- that he had collected over the years, there was also a small well, that carried plentiful amounts of water that went through a magical process of purification that Ornen had implemented upon his arrival, in the middle of the back wall of his basement, there was a small compartment that was magically sealed and locked, containing Ornens most valuable possessions, he kept it sealed and never actually opened it since it was locked, for it contained nothing he would need or use, but a magical treasure he would save until the need for it should ever arise.

--------------------
user posted image
"But I know as we go round and round
Though endings are never ever happy
It's the happy moments along the way
That in the end
Make it, OK"

user posted image
Smash
Posted: Nov 15 2011, 07:15 PM

King

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

((Seems like a text version of IG))

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Tahujoe
Posted: Nov 16 2011, 12:52 AM

ЩﺝΔﺝЩ

Group: Members
Member No.: 187

(( Which high fantasy base are we using? Germanic, Irish, Nordic, Grecian, Hebraic, Egyptian, Voodoo, North Asiatic, Indian, SE Asiatic, Japanese? ))

--------------------
user posted image
QUOTE (Darktouch0713)
wouldn't've hadn't've
QUOTE (Masterdarwin88 @ Apr 11 2012, 02:37 AM)
It's just Joe being Joe. 'Nothing you can do about it.

Tahujoe OOC: This is why I don't like the perma wipes.

I only ask that you pay attention.

QUOTE (Midknights @ Nov 24 2013, 07:33 AM)
I didn't know we'd get banned from the game for grieving someone.
Masterdarwin88
Posted: Nov 16 2011, 09:15 PM

The Advisor(er)

Member No.: 703

QUOTE (Tahujoe @ Nov 16 2011, 01:52 AM)
(( Which high fantasy base are we using? Germanic, Irish, Nordic, Grecian, Hebraic, Egyptian, Voodoo, North Asiatic, Indian, SE Asiatic, Japanese? ))

((I'd have to say some form of Western European miedival fantasy base. It's appropraite, since it'll be close to to the storyline ingame, but in Kon's style.))

--------------------
user posted image
Tahujoe
Posted: Nov 16 2011, 11:27 PM

ЩﺝΔﺝЩ

QUOTE (Masterdarwin88 @ Nov 16 2011, 06:15 PM)
(( Which high fantasy base are we using?  Germanic, Irish, Nordic, Grecian, Hebraic, Egyptian, Voodoo, North Asiatic, Indian, SE Asiatic, Japanese? ))

((I'd have to say some form of Western European miedival fantasy base. It's appropraite, since it'll be close to to the storyline ingame, but in Kon's style.))

(( Doesn't really help. Germanic elves are tiny, benign creatures. Nordic elves are several races of non-human, non-troll creatures, tricky, and although fair, very capable of harsh vengeance and trickery. There are no Irish elves. ))

--------------------
user posted image
QUOTE (Darktouch0713)
wouldn't've hadn't've

Kon_Ken000
Posted: Nov 17 2011, 12:58 AM

Ever the optimist.

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 701

QUOTE (Masterdarwin88 @ Nov 16 2011, 07:15 PM)
(( Which high fantasy base are we using?  Germanic, Irish, Nordic, Grecian, Hebraic, Egyptian, Voodoo, North Asiatic, Indian, SE Asiatic, Japanese? ))

((This is pretty much the style of it.))

--------------------
user posted image
"But I know as we go round and round
Though endings are never ever happy
It's the happy moments along the way
That in the end
Make it, OK"

user posted image
Masterdarwin88
Posted: Nov 17 2011, 06:10 PM

The Advisor(er)

Member No.: 703

Necroferous-

A seemingly young man, age/height/weight/etc. unknown except for the obviously, such as his shock of bloody-red hair. Apparently living in a cave a few miles from the outskirts of the Kingdom, he has been rarely encountered until recently.

(Post will be expanded later)

--------------------
user posted image
Tahujoe
Posted: Nov 17 2011, 11:46 PM

ЩﺝΔﺝЩ

QUOTE (Kon_Ken000 @ Nov 16 2011, 09:58 PM)
QUOTE (Masterdarwin88 @ Nov 16 2011, 07:15 PM)

((This is pretty much the style of it.))

(( ...derp? Nordic, Gaelic, or Germanic? ))

--------------------
user posted image
QUOTE (Darktouch0713)
wouldn't've hadn't've

Rastul
Posted: Nov 21 2011, 12:11 PM

Cookin up a storm

Member No.: 713

Zanaris, the Forest Spirit

Zanaris is not immortal, nor is he mortal. His being was manifested by an ancient 7,000 year old yew tree which resides deep in a thick lush forest. Zanaris acts as a sort of guardian for the forest, warding out unwanted humans and creatures which will bring harm onto the plants, animals, and ceatures which reside within the forest. Zanaris can appear any where within the reach of the yew tree's roots, which have extended and binded to the roots of many trees within the forest. With a natural ability to control plants and speak to animals he also has the power to shift the ground within the forest. His physical form is that of a naked man, without genitals. He has long flowing dark brown hair and skin the color of yew wood. Rich green eyes and the build of a track star. His physical form is unable to be off the earth for more than a minute before his body disperses. This does not apply to being up in a tree. His current age is unknown but the first sighting of him was recorded around 2,000 years ago.

This post has been edited by Rastul on Nov 22 2011, 11:28 AM

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0702 seconds | Archive