Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Cow RP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Fozzy
Seadevil
Posted: Jul 31 2011, 06:29 PM

ZIP-ZOO

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 44

You abuse that sleep-unblunt glitch like a whore, say you don't know what it was, and bitch when you get banned for it. Then, to all of our delights, you start lurking on the forums and doing quite a terrible job of it by reviving every topic you see. You now have 50+ posts and had maybe 20 before you banned. Find something else to do please. I know you're suspended, but holy shit do you really have NOTHING better to do with your time than revive every thread in site with nothing good to say? We don't want your bullshit and it's getting annoying and with all the threads you have revived I think you deserve a lifetime ban from the forums. Please heed this advice, because it'll definitely save you from being banned when you are unsuspended. Meanwhile, pic related.

user posted image

--------------------
STFU NOOB.
"Say no to cybering!" - Duelmaster409
user posted image
Masterdarwin88
Posted: Jul 31 2011, 06:34 PM

The Advisor(er)

Group: Members
Member No.: 703

I agree. Poot.

--------------------
user posted image
Izen
Posted: Jul 31 2011, 06:46 PM

Just an awful person

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 9

This topic isn't necessary because it's understood.
Warlord Fred
Posted: Jul 31 2011, 07:03 PM

moschops

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 700

He's already reached 30% warn and received a 3-day suspension from the forums, per the Cow RP forum rules.

--------------------
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Steam - Duolingo - Reddit
Seadevil
Posted: Jul 31 2011, 07:46 PM

ZIP-ZOO

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 44

QUOTE (Warlord Fred @ Aug 1 2011, 12:03 AM)
He's already reached 30% warn and received a 3-day suspension from the forums, per the Cow RP forum rules.

each revival should count for a 10% warn. by now he should have at least 100% warn

--------------------
STFU NOOB.
"Say no to cybering!" - Duelmaster409
user posted image
Fozzy
Posted: Aug 3 2011, 07:12 PM

Guard

Group: Members
Member No.: 721

Really? I am banned from cow rp and I am finding my time necroing the past three days after streaming. people have already noticed before this thread and a 100 warning? I was not aware about that.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0684 seconds | Archive