zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Cow RP. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Rink, Cow RP offshoot of Link
Dieter98
Posted: May 31 2011, 07:58 PM

Priest

Group: Trusted Member
Member No.: 705

I tried Dink (green), Bink (blue), Rink(red), and Fink (yellow). They all died at the hands of mushrooms. After the reboot I came as Rink, who quickly found a deku shield and swork. He soon found a decent, non-trainee sword and a bow. Decked in red, Rink went out to do quests. He helped out the clergy heat the church (build furnace), helped a jester become useful in his moent of bordom (traded tools for ocarina(trumpet)), helped a gate guard get some sleep(watched the drawbridge in return for a mirror shield(iron shield)), traded Tingel(coincedence he was also dressed in green and played Zelda) a quest key(random necromancer's key on ground) for a town map, and countless others in their small, insignificant quests.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Masterdarwin88
Posted: May 31 2011, 08:11 PM

The Advisor(er)

Group: Members
Member No.: 703

Pure. Freakin. Awesomeness. -*sheds a large tear*-

--------------------
user posted image
Dieter98
Posted: May 31 2011, 08:19 PM

Priest

Member No.: 705

Got 5 blackberries for the chemist, offered blackmarket hat for a templar hat, and found dead Tingel.
user posted image
Darktouch0713
Posted: May 31 2011, 08:22 PM

Arianna Furie, the woman scorned

Member No.: 706

An' I played the Zelda theme song in the background :)

--------------------
QUOTE (Dieter98)
This chick names Darktouch keeps talking at me saying "Hey get me an ethernet cord!" and "Download this game right now!" and "Make me bone dry noodles!" and "You are my brother!" and keeps telling me I spelled things wrong! This person keeps yelling at me and I want her moniterpunched now!

Chad678 OOC: Damnit Dark, I'm not a cat. Lol...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1301 seconds | Archive