InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Cotsc Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 8 9 [10]  ( Go to first unread post )

The Speartip Alliance, Our Rivals Since...Forever
Commissar Brian Jim
Posted: Jul 13 2008, 10:33 AM

Master Crusader

Group: 2nd Army
Member No.: 21

@Dribble: No idea.
@Gris: I have to install something so that people will recognise me.... With my own plane? I'm sorry, but I couldn't for the life if me decipher that......
Grismund
Posted: Jul 13 2008, 10:36 AM

T(W)ANKER

Group: Military Commander
Member No.: 3

get something mintage on the table or off were talking tanks tanks tanks or an army of planes, or and this is an old gris trick this take a girl mate with huge boobs and youll win every game

gris
stormwell
Posted: Jul 13 2008, 12:57 PM

1st Army X/O

Member No.: 17

@Gris, Okaaaaay mellow.gif

@Brain, the red faced angry is gone, its not even under the 'Show All'
Warrax
Posted: Jul 13 2008, 11:34 PM

2nd Army CO

Member No.: 4

Brian: A load of hot deadly leather-clad sword weilding women after my blood? Hmm how did you ever know that such a situation was one of my fantasies? laugh.gif cool.gif
Captain Drann
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 07:22 PM

The Cancer-Noodles

Group: 1st Army
Member No.: 18

Is it just me or does the link take you to a blank page with the tip banner at the top?
Commissar Brian Jim
Posted: Jan 1 2009, 04:28 AM

Master Crusader

Group: 2nd Army
Member No.: 21

Nope, it's just you.
Captain Drann
Posted: Jun 17 2009, 07:30 PM

The Cancer-Noodles

Group: 1st Army
Member No.: 18

Can we remove this thread and replace it with a big happy face?
Erkenbrand
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 09:47 AM

Wolfshead

Member No.: 5

Don't fret, maggots - the scum-sucking idolators have fixed it now. Apparently they're alive again.
Grismund
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 10:30 AM

T(W)ANKER

Member No.: 3

so whicth one of us fine/loonatic men shall go and kill them off.

ha ha ha

gris
Darkoth
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 12:40 PM

The World Eater

Group: Non-Imperial
Member No.: 53

I wouldn't say alive, more clinging to existence.
Kerensky
Posted: Jun 9 2010, 10:47 PM

Crusader

Member No.: 19

have they been invited to the 14th smackdawn?
Commissar-General Clark
Posted: Jun 10 2010, 06:31 AM

Unregistered

No, they haven't.

They're welcome to turn up...but right now, they really don't need to. As it is, it appears it's going to be a one sided massacare....
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Allies and Rivals | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 8 9 [10] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2632 seconds | Archive
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Dawn of War, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Eye of Terror, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer 40k Device, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either , TM and/or Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.