InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Cotsc Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Cadre, A Tau Forum
Inquisitor-General Diem
Posted: Dec 16 2007, 03:15 PM

Evil Internet Representation of Satan

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Those good old blue-and-hooved boys over at the Cadre were kind enough to place a link to us, to help us out during our changeover to this forum. So we're happy to return the favour. Check them out for all your Tau needs.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_Cadre
Captain Drann
Posted: May 31 2008, 12:08 AM

The Cancer-Noodles

Group: 1st Army
Member No.: 18

This topic was made on the 17th of December '07 and has no replies (Untill now). Tus proving nobody likes Tau. Not even me and I am posting here.
Diamyo Naoyuki
Posted: May 31 2008, 06:53 AM

the odd giggling one

Member No.: 11

I have a Tau army, and I think Diem has a Tau army, and Warrax (maybe).....and theres a couple o' others, too.....
Grismund
Posted: May 31 2008, 07:45 AM

T(W)ANKER

Group: Military Commander
Member No.: 3

drann what have you been told by those that dont want you in trouble dont post in random places.

Gris
Captain Drann
Posted: Jun 2 2008, 09:18 PM

The Cancer-Noodles

That was not random, It was just to saw that this thread is not realy needed. And to insult the smurfs...
Warrax
Posted: Jun 3 2008, 12:05 AM

2nd Army CO

Member No.: 4

Which of course, needs to happen on a regular basis.
Eetion
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 10:19 PM

Damned Sorceror

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

Just so you all know.

The Cadre has a new admin....
Vedal slayer.... and were going through a rebirth at the moment.

Expect Tau presence on Bellum Lacer.

Including my gothic and AI
Captain Drann
Posted: Jul 17 2008, 11:29 PM

The Cancer-Noodles

Damn Bluies..... Can't just stay dead....
Grismund
Posted: Jul 17 2008, 11:49 PM

T(W)ANKER

Member No.: 3

drann as much as he's nuts is as crew as me

gris
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Allies and Rivals | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4911 seconds | Archive
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. 40k, Adeptus Astartes, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Cadian, Catachan, Chaos, the Chaos device, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Cityfight, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Dawn of War, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Eye of Terror, Fire Warrior, the Fire Warrior logo, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, GW, GWI, the GWI logo, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khorne, the Khorne logo, Kroot, Lord of Change, Necron, Nurgle, the Nurgle logo, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Slaanesh, the Slaanesh logo, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, the Tzeentch logo, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer 40k Device, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either , TM and/or Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2007, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.