InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Cosmos Academy. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME
Congratulations on your acceptance to Cosmos Academy! We are delighted to have you as a student and as an asset to our campus and community. As a part of our Academy, you will be placed into a house upon your arrival to campus and successful completion of the Opening Ceremonies. There are some things to keep in mind, however. This is a mature learning facility and we expect you to behave as such. We also expect you to treat your fellow pupils with respect. If any issues come up, please, do not hesitate to PM a Mod or Admin.

UPDATES
Coming Soon:
"...You want me to help you bomb government headquarters!?"

Site is currently closed.
Check back for updates.

Month of March
"olycksbådande"

SETTING
”These are dangerous times. To say what you feel is to dig your own grave….”

“The island of Ilmatar is no longer the haven for the supernatural world. Enchantments and magic were not enough to keep Cosmos or the town of Avalar safe. We should have seen them coming. When our children were killed in other lands, we should have known. This revolution…it cannot be contained, it’s too late now. A spark has caught in the hearts of students and an inferno will bring about chaos and darkness, however, it would be wise to know that fire will always shine the brightest in complete and utter darkness.”
- Aloric Cornelius Wolfgang (February, 19th, 2115)

CHARACTER COUNT
Cosmos Professors:
♀ 4
♂ 9

Underclassmen:
♀ 2
♂ 1

Upperclassmen:
♀ 10
♂ 11

Avalar Citizens:
♀ 2
♂ 2

IMPORTANT LINKS

STAFF

Plot Status:
Commenced.

CHATTERBOX

Affiliates
RPG-DSeduced By MoonlightPhotobucketDisposable HeroesHOGWARTS_HAVENANOTHER TRAGEDY twilight ever afterWitch Storm

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENTTHE USUAL SUSPECTS
Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR
Skin by Kuno. Graphics by Kuno. Photoshop brushes by Obsidian Dawn. Header photograph by Michael-Rayne of Deviantart.com.

closednew topicnew poll

I'm a big kid now! - Huggies, Kuno/Claus
Nari
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 12:36 AM

Fourm Regular

Group: Mod
Member No.: 20

YOYO. Not yolo as many of her students kept writing about in their music appreciation papers for the end of the school year, which by the way some had suddenly turned into little bitches... But back on subject. Yoyo. You were only young once. She should have said that when she went to bed with one of the. Professors in the school, protection had been the last thing on her mind during that moment. Not only that but the next morning the asshole already had her clothes piled up at the edge of the bed and told her to leave. Just like that. The experience hadn't even been memorable for herself, he had done as he pleased with no regard to...her needs. But that was the least of her problems. Caroline sat at the of her desk, chewing on a strawberry poptart with a bag of burger king by her side, inside a whopper no cheese, extra fries. She was pregnant. She was four months pregnant and the bastard was no where to be found, Claus was avoiding her. But she had been sneaky, she had sent him a letter stating that she wanted nothing with him but sex, no strings attached, simple and down to business. Maybe that would make him come to the music room, so he could see what he had done to her, demand him to be the father of her child.

--------------------

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
^^^
Kuno
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 02:28 AM

You can turn us down but you can't deny the din!

Member No.: 2

The note was an interesting one. One, coincidentally, that Claus hoped to hell was true. However, he was not an unintelligent man. There had to be something behind this. Some ulterior motive. If it seemed too good to be true, it probably was. So the sorcerer regarded the note with utmost suspicion, dark eyes narrowed. At last he shrugged, falling back over his chair. There was only one way to find out what the hell was going on. And that was to go talk to the woman he'd had a one-night stand with. She wasn't really his type, so he hadn't bothered to extend it to even a two-night stand. He had another girl now, one he was planning on ditching in the next week. If they started liking him, that was usually the way he rolled. Pulling it off like a band-aid. So the man tucked the note into an inside pocket of his robe, stood, and left the room, locking his office door behind him. Hey, he didn't want any of those stupid punks messing with his shit. There was a reason he never taught spells dealing with the unlocking of doors. There were only two secrets to greatness: never saying everything you knew. The man chuckled lowly at his mental joke as he walked the halls, all the way to Miss Cantante's room.

"You called?" he asked, leaning against the door frame. "I'm not a fool, you know. You have an ulterior motive. What is it?"

--------------------
^^^
Nari
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 02:47 AM

Fourm Regular

The woman was surprised he actually decided to show up, seemed like he wasn't as stupid as he looked. But he knew that she hadn't called him because of what that note said, not that she would have expected him to believe. No, she didn't believe that he would fall for it. "I'm pregnant.". There was no beating around the bush, it was what it was. "The kid if yours." She hadn't had sex with anyone after him, or even before him. Caroline had no doubt in her mind that her child was his, it liked to annoy her by kicking her. Like father like kid? Carefully stepping down, she motioned to the baby bump, "Four months Claus." She didn't want to marry the idiot, what she wanted was for him to pay for her child, americans called it child support. She liked to call it revenge. "So what are you going to do? I can't get rid of it. I swear that if you deny my child I'll make a scene, ill make sure everyone knows exactly what you are."

--------------------

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
^^^
Kuno
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 03:23 AM

"...what?" Claus said, voice bereft of any kind of emotion. That couldn't be possible. There was no way. He couldn't be a future father. No. Way. "Sue the pharmaceuticals company. You told me you were on the Pill," he replied, tone flippant. Well, it was true. If she had lied, well, more ammo for him in this fight. If not, well, she actually could sue the company. "If you expect me to pay for the kid, child support, or whatever they call it, think again. I don't have any money. And if you're going to blackmail me? Well, even in this day in time, women who are...shall we say, 'easy', aren't well looked-upon. You'd get just as much flack as me. Are you sure you'd be willing to risk your own job and reputation just to tarnish mine?" He took a step into the room and closed the door behind him. It wouldn't do to have someone walk by and overhear this conversation. Just to be on the safe side, he muttered a short spell, and a burst of violet fire washed over the door and dissipated moments later. Now no one would be able to eavesdrop.

"So what are you going to do?"

--------------------
^^^
Nari
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 03:41 AM

Fourm Regular

Caroline shook her head in shock at the utter bullshit coming out of his filthy mouth, sue them? "Are you fucking kidding me?" Like that could ever win in a court, they had cases like that every single day and she hadn't precisely been on the pill during that time... "You didn't use a condom. Its your fault this happened also" She threw back at him, oh if she was going down he would go down with her, she was not going to lose this argument. Hell to the no. "Please, don't be silly Claus you really think they'd believe you over me? Society favors a pregnant woman with no where to turn." If anything, the headmaster would kick them both out for lewd acts. "However, if I say you..4hall we say seduced me, with your history of women, it wouldn't be all that hard to play a rape victim sweetie. And rape victims are protected under all circumstances." Wasn't there a girl in the school who had gotten raped? They hadn't even questioned her. "I'll just say you threatened me. My students can vouch in my favor, I am a very conservative prudent teacher." The only time that hadn't been the case had been during the christmas rehearsal, she had made certain...hand gestures. She would need to talk to those students to keep their mouth shot. "I can cry on cue., unless of course you're willing to play nice",

--------------------

^^^
Kuno
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 04:02 AM

"I kid you not," he replied with a shrug. "I didn't use a condom because you said you were on birth control. Had I known it wouldn't work, you'd better bet your ass that I'd have used one." Since he had himself affirmed that there'd be no evesdroppers, he felt free to speak plainly. If by 'plainly', one meant 'crudely'. Though he hated to admit it, Caroline had a point. Society would favor her over him. Unless he moved to the middle east, where she'd be the one stoned...literally and metaphorically. "You're only 17 weeks in. I'm sure you can find a clinic to give you an abortion. I'll even pay for it." They weren't that expensive, were they? "If you shy away from going to a doctor, I'm sure there's some spell that'll do the trick..." here, he lifted his gloved hands and wiggled his fingers. If it came down to that, he'd just use a standard force spell. Or arrange for the lady to 'trip' down a flight of stairs. "Let's look at this logically: can you prove the kid is mine?" He took another step forward, away from the door. The sorcerer gave the half-eaten fast food hamburger a distasteful look. "I don't really have the money to play nice. Unlike the majority of the teachers here, I don't even have a small apartment in town. I live in the small bedroom attached to my office." He still hadn't quite figured out how the other teachers managed to afford apartments. Maybe it was because he was still paying off his student loans...

--------------------
^^^
Nari
Posted: May 1 2012, 01:54 AM

Fourm Regular

Caroline's eyes widened at his suggestion on having an abortion, "No." No this was her baby and he wanted to take that away from her? He had no right whatsoever, sure she was getting fat but she was attached to the baby already...it was a part of her. "You better come up with something else because this baby is going to be born." She took a step back when the professor took a step closer towards her, fearing for her child's safety. He could force the kid out, Caroline knew there was a spell. He wouldn't do it without her consent right? Maybe she could run towards the door and get out while she still could, scream? "Of course I can prove the kid is yours... A paternity test can be arranged. Anyone with the power of premonition can be used to answer any of your questions." She didn't like where this was going but he was between her only way out, unless she jumped out the window. "If you won't play nice I will go talk to the headmaster right now." She said while making a mad rush towards the door, she didn't want to be here alone with him.

--------------------

^^^
Kuno
Posted: May 1 2012, 02:42 AM

He sighed loudly and dropped his hands. Sure, he really didn't want to have a kid, but he wasn't cruel enough to abort the child through magic without the woman's consent. He just couldn't go around with that on his conscience. He was already a murderer. Just the thought made him compulsively glance down at his unstained black gloves. Why was it that every time he thought of it, he expected them to be red? Guilt...I'm not going crazy... he told himself, clenching his hands into fists and shoving them in the pockets of his robe. "Fine. There's no need for that. But, like I told you, I'm dead broke." He raised an eyebrow at her at the mention of the headmaster. "There's no need to be so rash!" he exclaimed, jumping to the side as she ran to the door. "I'm not going to hurt you, goddamn it!" he nearly shouted, exasperated. "It was a joke! What kind of evil do you think I am? I would never do that to a woman without her consent!"

He kept the gloved hands within his coat, tightly clenched, and bit the inside of his lip, hoping she'd reconsider.

--------------------
^^^
Nari
Posted: May 1 2012, 03:39 AM

Fourm Regular

"You won't have any other say in this, you left me whose to say you're evil enough to end a life that hasn't even started...." She shook her head, tears filling her eyes as she sank to the floor and cried. "You seduce me, have sex with me and then you told me to leave without even inviting me to breakfast. Then I get pregnant and you want me to get rid of the best thing that's ever happened to me." She bit her lip as tears cascaded down her face, boogeys ran down her nose and her hands pulling her hair from the ends. "You don't have any money and your kid will not have a good education. What am I going to do when he asks who his father is? Claus we can still salvage this, we'll get married and have the kid." Yes it would all work out, getting to her feet she hugged the man, "we can make it, you and I. Ill forget about all the bullshit you've put me through." She nodded to herself, or if he wouldn't agree with her she would take matters to the head of them all, the man behind the action, the man with the big ego. Aloric Wolfgang, she would tell him the tragic story of how she was raped by the man and if she didn't receive help from him she would send Cosmos into the news for allowing the staff to get away with lewd acts. If anything, Wolfie cared about the reputation of the school more than anything. "We're not aborting our son. That's final. You either marry me, pay child support or die"

--------------------

^^^
Kuno
Posted: May 1 2012, 04:32 AM

Oh shit. That was the only thought going through Claus's mind as the woman broke down in front of him. He definitely preferred her when she was angry. Screaming women were one thing. Crying ones were a whole 'nother ball game. A much scarier one. It was like comparing tee-ball to MMA or something. There was just no comparison. An angry kitten to a cobra. So he was the only one to blame for this? Yeah, he seduced her. Uh huh. It wasn't as if she wasn't just begging for it. He wouldn't have made any advances if she hadn't practically invited him. Salvage what? It was a goddamn one night stand! He was never going without a condom again. "Marriage?!" he yelped, feeling as if he had been stung. She had to be kidding. He was a modern Rhett Butler--he wasn't a marrying man. Well, maybe he wasn't Rhett Butler. He didn't love anyone. Sure, he enjoyed the ladies...for their bodies. Not their minds. But was he really that cold? For many years, that was how he fancied himself, a cerebral James Bond. A long list of one-night stands to his name and not an STD. He really thought himself callous and selfish, in a good way. Now, things were changing.

But he still wasn't ready for marriage, he knew that. "Miss Cantante..." Claus said, pulling his hands from his pockets and gingerly laying them on the woman's shoulders as he stepped backwards, out of the embrace. "You hardly know me. You really want to marry a serial-adulterer? I'm an ill-tempered health nut, I have odd sleeping patterns, I spend nearly my entire paycheck on books, I don't drink, I'm a control freak, I hate romantic comedies..." At last, he trailed off. What else could he add? All that was true. Hearing the last of her ultimatum, dieing (or at the very least, dropping off the map), seemed attractive. Maybe he could go back to the monastery. Or he could teach somewhere else. He'd heard that the Salem School of Magic had openings...

--------------------
^^^
Nari
Posted: May 2 2012, 04:17 AM

Fourm Regular

Caroline wiped her tears from her face using the palms of her hands, why didn't he love her? He hadn't complained about her while they were getting it going on. Was she too fat now? Were her boobs too big? "I don't understand why you won't marry me, we're going to have a kid together I don't want him to grow up without a father. They'll call him names, they'll say your son is a bastard child. Your daughter will be treated poorly because there's no father so boys will think its alright to treat her like you treat me." She begged, reaching over for her bag of fast food and pulled out her burger and fries, taking an enormous bite of it, cheese sticking to the corner of her mouth. "I don't care about your problems, you're perfect to me, you're smart and pale, and students hate you. All you need is a little love and someone to cook for you. We can do this.." She shook her head, offering him a fry before she shoved it into his mouth before he could protest. "No no, I thought I was Caroline to you, don't do this to me! I've seen you naked there shouldn't be this wall between us! I never judged you naked." She shook her head, her hand resting on her bump. "Oh! Oh!" She placed her hand on her forehead before collapsing to the ground carefully in hope he would show some worry and step up to the plate. "Ohhhhhh."

--------------------

^^^
Kuno
Posted: May 3 2012, 04:26 AM

"I won't marry you because I don't know you!" the man exclaimed, sounding exasperated. "I know you're a vampire and a music teacher, and that's about it." Well, it was true. He just neglected to mention that, even if he did know her, he wouldn't be marrying the woman. Perhaps it was because he, at some level, he feared attachment. He didn't really have a Freudian excuse for that one. His parents weren't unhappy, so far as he noticed. Granted, he hadn't seen them since he was 14. Maybe that was his Freudian excuse? He hated attachment (especially parental) because he had never had it himself? Why am I thinking like this...? the sorcerer wondered to himself, imperceptibly tilting his head to one side. I'm a mage, not a psychologist. And nobody cares about Freud these days. "Things have changed since the days when that was a major issue. There are lots of single moms these days, and their kids have no more problems than the rest." Well, that was partially correct. Claus only partially heard the rest of her statement, as he was staring at the cheese on the corner of her mouth. It was due to this distraction that the woman had the chance to shove a fry in his mouth. Claus coughed and sputtered, eventually turning around and locating a trash can, where he spat the greasy, gross thing out. Oh, how he hated junk food. The only junk he ever ate (and rarely) was pizza. He did have a thing for pepperoni. "It was one time!" Claus protested again, trying to get the foul taste out of his mouth by yelling even louder. It wasn't like anyone could hear through his spell. "You honestly think I meant anything by it? How long have you spent in the real world, Caroline?" he demanded, flinging his arms out.

But he may have gone a bit too far, as the woman suddenly collapsed, moaning. It seemed almost rehearsed. A bit too careful. "What? Are you alright?" he asked, despite his misgivings on the veracity of her ailment.

--------------------
^^^
Nari
Posted: May 3 2012, 09:59 PM

Fourm Regular

Even while laying on the floor Caroline felt her bottom lip tremble as his words repeated over and over in her head. He wouldn't marry her because he didn't know her? That hadn't bothered him when he took her to bed! Granted that hadn't worried her either, but now she was attached to him! How was she supposed to walk up and down the hallways of the school with the constant reminder that her child's father was somewhere in a classroom. "W-what am I supposed to tell the baby when he, (in her mind the child was a boy) asks where his daddy is? You can't pretend like nothing happened or your kid will call someone else dad." Now if he had any sort of brain in that head of his, he would realize that, that was a bad scenario for him. Staggering up, the music teacher leaned on her desk, grabbing her stomach, something she had ate hadn't worked out too well. "Your baby is upset with you." She accused hoping if she kept calling the fetus a baby it would make him have a change of mind. "Fine no marriage, but what role are you planning to take in his life? He will have your last name." No way would her child go with her family name, children were supposed to have their father's family name. No need for others to make fun for only having a mother, he would have a tough time growing up otherwise.

--------------------

^^^
Kuno
Posted: May 5 2012, 03:44 PM

"I don't know where my own parents are," Claus replied, shrugging. "In fact, I haven't seen any of my family since I was fourteen. I don't see why it would be a problem." Perhaps his case was a bit unusual, and he was a bit biased, but he didn't see anything wrong with it. He didn't hold any grudges...he just didn't care enough to do so. Perhaps that was a problem in and of itself. Not caring? For some reason, people despised apathy. "Call someone else dad? You really think that would bother me?" He chuckled darkly below his breath. He didn't care one way or the other. The kid would be worse off if he and Caroline did get married and later divorced. "What role?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow. "If I can avoid it, I'd rather not be involved. How do you think the kid would react when he found out what a jackass his father was? How do you think the kid would feel if he found out his father was a mur-" Immediately, Claus clamped his mouth shut. He had almost said 'murderer'. "His father was a cad," he amended lamely. That was a close call. What the hell had possessed him to almost say that? "Why my last name? That Fahnentrager kid has his mother's name, and he's done just fine. In fact, he's an intelligent and talented young man."

--------------------
^^^
Nari
Posted: May 5 2012, 04:33 PM

Fourm Regular

Caroline was getting nowhere real fast, this idiot clearly had no intentions of being part of her child's future and it was starting to frustrate her. She didn't want to be a single mother, she hadn't signed up for this. Caroline had not even wanted a kid, now she was kind of stuck with one. Why didn't he want to stay with her?! She wasn't bad looking, she had a decent career, students liked her, why didn't he was to take care of their child?! "Why won't you love me?!" Cried as she held her stomach, she didn't want to be a single mother! Oh she could just hear the students and the teachers talking behind her back, but they would know he was the father, if her reputation was going down the tube his would go down also. Perhaps when the pressure got him he would step up tp the plate, she just couldn't be a single mother. His father was indeed a mur, whatever that meant. He was the biggest mur there was, he was an idiotic mur. "I know he's talented, I made him! He's my student." Well perhaps she hadn't made him, it was obvious she hadn't been his first music teacher, but she was the current teacher. What she hadn't known was that he had his mother's family name, but she was positive that he had a father hanging around. "Fine! You know what keep your shitty self away from me and MY kid, I hope you regret your decision one day because I will be there to see your nasty face." She yelled before stepping away, wait this was her class. "Get out!" She screeched walking back to his face, "Get the hell out." Should she slap him? Might as well he couldn't hit her back. And so she did.

--------------------

^^^
Kuno
Posted: May 13 2012, 08:09 PM

Claus gave the woman a completely baffled stare. What was this about loving her? Seriously! It had only been a one-night stand. And why wouldn't she stop crying? It must be the hormone shitstorm that came with pregnancy. There was no other explanation for this manic woman before him. She wasn't this unstable back when he slept with her. Or was she? He sure knew how to pick 'em. "He's my student as well," Claus said, striving to be calm. It wouldn't do to have both of them shouting. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "Gladly," Claus said, turning to leave. He was happy to not be around this crazy bitch. Regret? Hell no. He wouldn't regret walking away. He wouldn't.

Well, he would've simply walked off, had the woman not struck him. "I am sick of this goddamn double standard. Women are allowed to hit men, but men aren't allowed to hit women?" His voice was low, menacing, as he slowly turned to glower at Caroline. "Madame, I'll have you know that you don't have a baby in your face. If I was a less scrupulous man, I'd beat you like a dog." With that, Claus stalked out of the room, robe flowing behind him.

--------------------
^^^
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

options closednew topicnew poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4395 seconds | Archive
Skin by KUNO of this site right here! Steal it and I hunt you down and slaughter your firstborn. Seriously. Many hours went into the making of this. Many, many hours.