zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Cosmos Academy. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME
Congratulations on your acceptance to Cosmos Academy! We are delighted to have you as a student and as an asset to our campus and community. As a part of our Academy, you will be placed into a house upon your arrival to campus and successful completion of the Opening Ceremonies. There are some things to keep in mind, however. This is a mature learning facility and we expect you to behave as such. We also expect you to treat your fellow pupils with respect. If any issues come up, please, do not hesitate to PM a Mod or Admin.

UPDATES
Coming Soon:
"...You want me to help you bomb government headquarters!?"

Site is currently closed.
Check back for updates.

Month of March
"olycksbdande"

SETTING
These are dangerous times. To say what you feel is to dig your own grave.

The island of Ilmatar is no longer the haven for the supernatural world. Enchantments and magic were not enough to keep Cosmos or the town of Avalar safe. We should have seen them coming. When our children were killed in other lands, we should have known. This revolutionit cannot be contained, its too late now. A spark has caught in the hearts of students and an inferno will bring about chaos and darkness, however, it would be wise to know that fire will always shine the brightest in complete and utter darkness.
- Aloric Cornelius Wolfgang (February, 19th, 2115)

CHARACTER COUNT
Cosmos Professors:
♀ 4
♂ 9

Underclassmen:
♀ 2
♂ 1

Upperclassmen:
♀ 10
♂ 11

Avalar Citizens:
♀ 2
♂ 2

IMPORTANT LINKS

STAFF

Plot Status:
Commenced.

CHATTERBOX

Affiliates
RPG-DSeduced By MoonlightPhotobucketDisposable HeroesHOGWARTS_HAVENANOTHER TRAGEDY twilight ever afterWitch Storm

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENTTHE USUAL SUSPECTS
Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR
Skin by Kuno. Graphics by Kuno. Photoshop brushes by Obsidian Dawn. Header photograph by Michael-Rayne of Deviantart.com.

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post ) closednew topicnew poll

Get Angry, Lose yourself, Open Topic, All are Welcome.
Kenchi
Posted: Dec 29 2011, 02:30 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

Kenchi sighed and cracked his neck as many times and in certain directions, that would damage a Mortal's neck and dismember it. "Well if you're saying you want to fight me, then I'd love to fight you. Fighting's my passion. I get goosebumps every time I fight too." he said. He chuckled. "And I'm just saying I'm wearing weighted Training Clothing that even you couldn't move in. So there's technically no way I could lose to you."

"And in ways, yes I do. That took me a few seconds to figure out how to do. Which I'm sure took others days, weeks, maybe even years." he said with a modest tone. "What I'm really trying to say is, I'm unique. Just like you and everyone else." he said. "I have my own skills and abilities, while everyone has their's. So I can really say that I'm not. Normal. Average. Anything else someone could think of." he said.

He took the circle back, turning it into a Ball. He made it grow, and flattened it. He lowered it to the floor, and stepped on it, and walked into the center where he rode it over to her slowly. His feet were just about where her chest was. He kneeled down to face her. He was too lazy to walk over, and flying by himself was too overrated. "You never did tell me your name."

--------------------
[15] Kenchi Hayato Dhampir; Rezkjeh [Single]
^^^
Callie
Posted: Dec 29 2011, 05:45 PM

Member No.: 23

Man you sure do like to brag about yourself. She rolled her eyes. Why did it seem every other member of her house was crazy obsessed with the notion that they are the best fighter and were more than willing to try and prove it. Which was odd to her, if you knew you were the strongest and the toughest why were you so eager to prove it to anyone else? No thanks I have no interest in fighting anyone today, God she just wanted to go for a run, get a nice little runners high and not have to worry about. Idiots like this guy.

Yeah you keep telling yourself that bucko, She said giving him a light patronizing tap on the shoulder. You sure are super duper special.

It did occur to her that she had not introduced herself to him and it was partially intentional. A guy like him put a premium on knowing who he was talking too and she figured that it would drive him crazy not knowing and this was only confirmed by him actually going to the trouble of pointing it out. No. I didn't did I?' She said coyly.

--------------------
[19] - Lexa Monroe - {DNA Altered, Single Mom, Exotic Dancer}
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Dec 29 2011, 07:44 PM

Sometimes, the whole point of wanting to fight was just trying to see if you could beat someone or not, and see if someone could beat you, train, and see what happens. It looked as if this Girl, however thought Fighting was a waste of time. He then stood up.

He only shrugged. "Well, I have to say this was a boring talk, and I have to say Good-day. I'm gonna go work on some moves to work on defeating someone I may never be able to beat." he said. He moved the Disk back over to the Wall, that was now being replaced by a Squad of Combat Androids. They weren't as strong as him, and they didn't have Powers, but they can sure put up a Fight.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Jan 4 2012, 05:50 AM

She didn't know what possessed her to linger here. The boy had given her the perfect window to leave without any trouble and yet here she was persisting. What was wrong with her? What possessed her to stay, it's not like she was having a good time. Form the moment he almost blew her to bits and then treated it like it was no big deal she had not been enjoying herself. So why was she still here?

That question was pestering in the back of her mind as she stood there with a wry little grin on her face. As much as she wanted to leave she still wanted to get a rise out of him, get him flustered, or whatever. It wasn't exactly mature of her to do that but then again she was sixteen who the hell expected her to be mature?

Oh you don't have to say this was a boring talk. It's kinda obvious to everyone. She shot back at him glibly. You also don't have to say good day. I mean it obviously isn't a very good day. So instead you coulda just said good by or until next time or some other insincere goodbye. She chuckled as she watched him with only the mildest of interest as walked over to the wall.

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Jan 4 2012, 11:54 AM

Kenchi could of sworn he heard her say something, but he didn't bother to look back. He only approached the Androids and got into a fighting position. One of them stepped up and did the same. The Android and Kenchi jumped into the air disappearing with only four flashes of bright light until they appeared again, sliding against the floor like they were thrown back.

Kenchi ran at the Android, as it ran at him. It threw a powerful hit, but Kenchi disappeared again with a loud zapping noise, appearing behind it, kneeing it in the back, as it flew in the air, it was like he was teleporting even though he didn't have that power. He evaporated again, to reform in front of the android punching it back. he did he it one more time punching it three times before kicking it like he would a soccer ball. He didn't vanish this time. He just flew towards it with a Purple Aura, and hit it with a barrage of multiple punches of kick, that the regular Human Body would need an hour to perform. It was almost 100 hits in 5 seconds.

He threw it to the ground, almost breaking the flooring. He stood there in the air, waiting for it to get back up. So he had made the right choice in choosing them. They didn't just take damage so easily. He would have to work to get a dent in it. A Soft effort wouldn't work. It got up like it was never touched at all.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Jan 7 2012, 08:03 AM

Lexa grimaced at the fact that he seemed to be ignoring her. The only reason she was still here and not going about her own merry business again was simply pester this guy in some vain attempt to get even with him for his perceived incompetence earlier. So if he was just going to ignore her then where exactly was the fun in that? And if there wasn't any more fun to be had here then what was she still doing here?

Yeah perhaps it was time to move on, she told herself. After all she had to get that run and if she waited any longer she would probably lose interest in doing that too. So she backed up and turned around to make her exit when she heard the the sound of Kenchi's little combat spree.

For whatever reason instead of just shrugging and leaving then while he was otherwise engaged she instead turned back around and stood there watching him from the edge of his combat zone. The boy was eager to spar with her earlier and she could see why now. The way he fought, how flashy it was and over the top it was. It just screamed look at me in it's attention grabbing, kind of like a professional wrestler. Not really meant to be particle just looked good doing it instead. That caused er to chuckle while she watched him, he may not seem smart but she supposed he'd do in some professional wrestling association.

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Jan 7 2012, 11:47 AM

He and the Android rushed towards each other again. This time going up, faster than last time. They met in mid-air throwing punches and kicks while the other dodged or blocked. They Jabbed, They Hooked, They Kneed and they Roundhoused. But each hit seemed to met each other. All of this going at a fast pace. It finally got off guard, and Kenchi decided to Hammer it to the floor. He threw a flurry of energy blasts at the Android. He then cupped his hands by his side. "Death Blaze..." he said, not as slow as the last time. "Fire!" he said thrusting his hands forwards releasing a Beam at the Android, which created an Explosion.

He slowly lowered himself to the floor. He got in his fighting stance waiting for the smoke to clear out. He panted slowly. He wasn't really tired, but that was some workout. He saw something. He saw the other two Androids, but he didn't see the one he was fighting. When the smoke cleared out completely, he saw the bits and pieces with the nuts and bolts of the Android scattered around. There were no traces of complete parts. He chuckled. The second Android came forth, this one bigger than the destroyed one, stood before him and stood ready. Kenchi waited for it to make the first move.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Jan 7 2012, 11:21 PM

Lexa lingered in his training room watching the boy preform his little sparring session with the robot. She was only marginally interested in the whole affair and was really only sticking around now out of a sense of procrastination than anything else. Since coming into the gym her her desire to go on her little run had faded with her mood and instead she was just mingling here keeping her mind off of things.

She did have to concede though, as dense and slow witted as this boy was her certainly knew how to fight. Well maybe not fight so much as put on a flashy little show that on a baser level was rather entertaining to watch, what with all the jumping around and the fancy light show. He was kinda like a clown, or an organ grinder's monkey, Lexa surmised as the android thing went smashing into the ground.

Once he had finished Lexa felt the urge to make her presence still known in the room and gave hem a rather condescending and unenthusiastic clap. The kind of clap you heard at a golf game after a golfer takes five strokes on the green to get the ball in the hole. Good job, She said sardonically with her voice dripping with insincerity, You sure taught that robot robot a lesson. It'll never give anyone trouble again.

But there was still the other two robots left. All that effort exhausting himself and he wasn't even half done. That was just downright inefficient. She'd have to show him how it was done she told herself.

So readying herself and taking as many deep breathes as she could she took one step forward to steady herself and stuck out her right hand in the direction of the robot nearest Kenchi and her left in the direction towards the other one and started concentrating. For a few seconds it would have seemed as nothing was going unless one had sensitive enough hearing they would have picked up on the faint sound of groaning metal on the chest on. She knew there was no way she would have been able to move the entire robot, it was just to heavy, but that was thinking too large. It was a machine after all a machine made out of smaller parts, gears and pistons, and servos and motors, those were much smaller. Smaller and easier to move.

And that's just what she was doing loosing the bolts on the arm of the first robot and the chest plate's of both of them. It wasn't easy though and she was sighing beginning to breathe heavily but it was working. The first robot was obviously in distress as it's left arm came lifting up and the back chest plate came falling off of them exposing all there inner workings. Yeeaaaaah! She grunted as she clenched both her hands into a fist and with a terrifyingly loud groan of metal as she ripped a metal device out of the first robots exposed chest, the power core, the thing that made it run and work, it's heart if you will. And with that the robot collapsed into a heap on the ground, powerless and dead. All of it except the loosened arm which Lexa telekinetically flicked and it flew at a blinding speed towards the second ones exposed chest smashing into it like an arrow from a bow. The second robot spazamed and twitched as it's innards were smashed, and it finally fell to the ground near the first.

That was exhausting she thought as she bent over and caught her breath, resting her hands on her knees for support. After a few seconds she looked back up at Kenchi and shrugged casually, Oh I'm sorry were you going to get those two too?

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Jan 8 2012, 12:32 AM

He had no idea what happened at first. He looked at his hands, like any person in Movies that discovered that they had powers would. Then he just realized that he didn't have any other powers. He looked around. The Girl was still there, and she looked tired, unlike him. He was full of energy, he didn't have a scratch on him. "So you finally decide to do something, Huh? Nice" he said.

He dropped down, and landed softly with that kind of stance, you'd see with your everyday Comic Book Superhero. He walked towards her, and then touched her shoulder. "Hey take it easy." he said. "That was actually pretty good, but you can do better." he explained. "Well I don't exactly have the power of Telekinesis, but I sure know a trick or two." he said.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Jan 8 2012, 04:20 AM

Her head was beginning to ring from this the effort. She was exhausted. Yeah there wouldn't be a run today she concluded. She already felt like she'd ran twice her normal distance and any actual effort would have probably caused her heart to explode. At least that's what she was expecting would happen if she attempted it. She pushed herself a little too much, she knew that now.

Well that was stupidly foolish, Lexa scolded herself. She just wanted to show him up so badly she bit off more than she could chew.

Then she was hit by a sudden surge of adrenaline and a brief surge of panicked shock as she felt him touch her shoulder. Those damned memories from that night flooding back to her in this moment of exhausted vulnerability. She shot up from her doubled over posture swatting his hand away and yelled, Don't touch me! Her eyes were wide with surprise and her tail erect and it's fur fluffed out as she glared at the boy for a half a second more before returning to her senses.

I mean, forget it. She muttered sheepishly as she backed away from him her face turning a unique shade of red. I got to be going. And with that she quickly made her way towards the exit.

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Jan 8 2012, 01:38 PM

"Wait, Wait!" he started as he lunged forward and grabbed her hand. "Please...don't go." he said. "Please. I-I'm sorry. For everything." he said in the softest apologetic voice someone ever had. "I just needed someone. I-I just wanted a Friend." he said. "I thought what my Friends told me to do would work but... I've only just made you angry. Please, just stay." he explained.

His so called 'Friends' had told him to put up a tough guy act and he was guaranteed to get Girl to like him. Still though, he just made a mistake and listened to them. It may not of ended well but he at least had to try.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Jan 14 2012, 09:47 AM

Even if he meant well, Kenchi grabbing her hand while she was having a little nutty and trying to leave was probably not a good idea. After all she had issues being touched, especially by surprise and by a man, and he did just that. So upon feeling his course hand upon her's she froze midstride and tensed up just long enough to hear his pleading little apologies. He did seem sincere in his apologizing.

No stop, She said as she wrenched her hand free and locked her hands behind her back at the base of her tail. Lexa was still tense but she was beginning to think clearly again and feel a little bad for him by the way she was reacting and knew it was irrational but she couldn't' help it it was juts automatic. Which made her feel even more vulnerable and powerless. Why... what are you apologizing for? She was still rather fluster. Just, just go back to your training.

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Jan 14 2012, 12:57 PM

"But I...I..." he stuttered. He sighed. Kenchi just put his head down and just walked across the Gym. He sat in a corner to sit down and put his knees up and hug them. He rocked himself back and forth with his head in his lap, while he just stayed quiet. He just lost a chance to have someone he could at least call a friend. He didn't know what he was doing at times. He was just loyal enough to do it.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Jan 28 2012, 12:23 PM

She was almost out the door when she stopped mid step and sighed. Sometimes she hated being a telepathy. Okay she hated it almost always, it made her head noisy and crowded and she could not remember the last time she was alone with her own personal thoughts without someone else's' crap crowding her brain up. She would probably regret this she told herself but she turned around and strolled back over to where Kenchi was going fetal and stood over him and tapped on his shoulder with her tail.

Oh come on don't do that. Lexa said rather awkwardly, she really wasn't sure what to do in these sorts of situations. What's wrong?

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Jan 28 2012, 01:28 PM

Kenchi just shook his head. He sighed. "I'm just lonely." he said. He looked up, and his eyes looked the way they did before. Only this time, they became more like a Lost Puppy's. "I thought if I acted that way, you would like me." he said.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Feb 6 2012, 06:33 AM

Oh god he was opening up to her. She was never good with this sorta thing. It was strange she knew that, after all she heard and felt everyone's thoughts and emotions at all times she should be used to them and in those situations she was. But once people started wearing them on their sleeves she began to get out of her element.

Everyone is lonely kid. She told them and again wondered why she was referring to him as kid, he was probably less than a year younger than her. That's not much of a gap. Her long conga line of degradation and tragedies has apparently aged her and prematurely jaded her. That's your problem you shouldn't try and act any sort of way to impress anyone. Just be yourself and I'm sure you'll be fine. Then again the real him could just be an ass, so this advice would be moot.

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Feb 13 2012, 02:38 AM

Kenchi got up and stretched for a second. He then bowed towards her and smiled. "Thank you. I'll try my best. Yeah, I'm Kenchi. Wait I think already told you that." he said. He scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, just call me Ken." he said chuckling.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 07:22 AM

Well that was weird that he was actually listening to her advice. How messed up was the scenario that she was the one who was dishing out advice. Her life was a wreck after all. Oookay well then that's a start Ken..

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Feb 22 2012, 03:27 AM

He put both of his hands behind his head, and whistled. "So...since we're here, maybe we should get to know each other?" he said with a awkward voice. Kenchi wasn't very good with his people skills. So he really thought this wasn't going to end well.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 12:58 AM

Oh great now he wanted to get to know her. That was always weird, but then again she just didn't want to tell him anything about herself. Hell she didn't want to tell anyone anything bout her. It wasn't that she was naturally secretive, though she had been honing that talent a lot recently. It's just the more people knew about her the more they questioned and the more they learned her dirty little secrets. Yeah naaah, Lexa shrugged. There really isn't anything to know about me, I am what I am. She lied blatantly.

--------------------
^^^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

optionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3  closednew topicnew poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2025 seconds | Archive
Skin by KUNO of this site right here! Steal it and I hunt you down and slaughter your firstborn. Seriously. Many hours went into the making of this. Many, many hours.