zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Cosmos Academy. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME
Congratulations on your acceptance to Cosmos Academy! We are delighted to have you as a student and as an asset to our campus and community. As a part of our Academy, you will be placed into a house upon your arrival to campus and successful completion of the Opening Ceremonies. There are some things to keep in mind, however. This is a mature learning facility and we expect you to behave as such. We also expect you to treat your fellow pupils with respect. If any issues come up, please, do not hesitate to PM a Mod or Admin.

UPDATES
Coming Soon:
"...You want me to help you bomb government headquarters!?"

Site is currently closed.
Check back for updates.

Month of March
"olycksbdande"

SETTING
These are dangerous times. To say what you feel is to dig your own grave.

The island of Ilmatar is no longer the haven for the supernatural world. Enchantments and magic were not enough to keep Cosmos or the town of Avalar safe. We should have seen them coming. When our children were killed in other lands, we should have known. This revolutionit cannot be contained, its too late now. A spark has caught in the hearts of students and an inferno will bring about chaos and darkness, however, it would be wise to know that fire will always shine the brightest in complete and utter darkness.
- Aloric Cornelius Wolfgang (February, 19th, 2115)

CHARACTER COUNT
Cosmos Professors:
♀ 4
♂ 9

Underclassmen:
♀ 2
♂ 1

Upperclassmen:
♀ 10
♂ 11

Avalar Citizens:
♀ 2
♂ 2

IMPORTANT LINKS

STAFF

Plot Status:
Commenced.

CHATTERBOX

Affiliates
RPG-DSeduced By MoonlightPhotobucketDisposable HeroesHOGWARTS_HAVENANOTHER TRAGEDY twilight ever afterWitch Storm

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENTTHE USUAL SUSPECTS
Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR
Skin by Kuno. Graphics by Kuno. Photoshop brushes by Obsidian Dawn. Header photograph by Michael-Rayne of Deviantart.com.

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) closednew topicnew poll

Get Angry, Lose yourself, Open Topic, All are Welcome.
Kenchi
Posted: Dec 17 2011, 10:52 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

Kenchi took in a deep breath. He fought with the 8 layered Brick wall, putting Holes at every turn. He could just say that he was the strongest person out of everyone in the whole school. Though, Strength wasn't enough. He was really trying to increase his Speed by trying to land a hit on a Small, fast moving, Nanodroid.

His power was something he needed to improve on too. He wanted to work on a new signature move, Death Blaze. He just needed time to perfect it, his hand-eye coordination would need to count on it.

--------------------
[15] Kenchi Hayato Dhampir; Rezkjeh [Single]
^^^
Callie
Posted: Dec 22 2011, 12:33 PM

Member No.: 23

Lexa sighed as she wandered into the gym in a rather sullen mood. How can the weather change that fast she wondered if she stood there briefly in the entrance of the gym in her running outfit. It was perfectly sunny when she went to change but the time she had finished getting dressed it was coming down in sheets. She couldn't very well run in that. So here she was all dressed up and no where to go, figuratively speaking, she couldn't very well go back to her room she had a lot of energy she needed to burn off.

So that's what brought here here to the gym in some vein hope of finding a routine to burn some energy. However that wasn't going as planned as wandered a little further in taking stock of the gym pondering what to do.

--------------------
[19] - Lexa Monroe - {DNA Altered, Single Mom, Exotic Dancer}
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Dec 22 2011, 12:51 PM

Kenchi was still chasing the Droid around the Giant Cube. With each punch, he thought he was getting closer. He smashed his fists and feet into the Brick as if he were hitting a punching bag. When he was almost ready to give up, he felt something small under his knuckles. He had hit it. Another one had been released and this one was a lot faster. He thought he was ready to use it.

He took a place in the shadow of the Wall. He channeled the energy in his body and began to multiply his energy cells by the thousand. He did it through a loud vocal yell, which started to become louder. His purple aura became brighter and wind began to arise with more power as his power raised.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Dec 22 2011, 01:55 PM

Lexa was starting to suspect this was not as good an idea as she originally expected when the thoughts of the gym goers began to press down on her head like a ton of bricks. She rubbed her temples softly as she continued wandering. Maybe it was the determination, or the focus, or whatever that gym users had but the place was causing a rather large amount of discomfort for the amount of people that were actually here.

All the mental coaxing. The focusing on controlling there powers, focusing on pushing themselves it it was all extremely annoying for Lexa to hear. But then there was the screaming, my god one of them was screaming loudly... out loud. It wasn't thinking someone was screaming.

The hell is that? She wondered as she ventured over to the source of the screaming, finding a cube and opening the door to it and poking her head into it only to see a by standing in a cube screaming... and glowing. Yeah this place was strange she thought as she stared at him for a moment why he could possibly have a reason for screaming like this. When she noticed the little drone thingy floating around rather quickly in the school inside the cube. Was he suppose to be catching that. Well of course he was but why was he standing there screaming like that instead of trying to do that.

Only one way to find out, she told herself as she stepped into the cube and watched the little cube for a few moments. She doubted she'd be able catch it the conventional way so instead she stuck her arm out and began to concentrate, feeling the droid with her mind. With a few seconds of labored grunting the object came telekineticly flying into her hand and held it there rightly for a moment. Well that was easy the thought as she eyed the little prize triumphantly. She had no clue why this boy needed to shout about it.

Hey howler monkey She called out to the boy in his mind not even bothering to try and shout over him. He'd probably have a headache in a couple hours time but he had it coming in Lexa's book. I got your little thingy so you can stop trying to burst everyone's eardrums in this wing of the school.

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Dec 22 2011, 02:17 PM

Kenchi could only hear himself for the moment. He did hear a little voice in his head to stop, but it didn't get him to. He still thought the droid was on the Cube. He stopped yelling. He was finished gathering energy for himself. He cupped his hands by his side, with small orb of energy, beginning to grow inside. "Death Blaze..." he started. The floor around him began to shake, and the gusts of wind became stronger. The room started to get darker as some of the power was coming from the Heat of the light. The Orb was now as big as a Globe you would find in a Glass Room. It was ready. He took a minute to settle himself in. He then yelled out one word. "FIRE!" He thrust his hands forward and released a Blast that was sure to blow up the Brick Wall.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 01:07 AM

What? This guy he wasn't stopping Lexa was puzzled. Did he just not hear her message? She mused before dismissing it, unless he for some reason she had yet to know was unable to be spoken to telepathically there is no way he could not have heard it. Yet here he was persisting in...in... whatever this was that he was doing. Was it some sort of weird ass form of scream therapy, maybe, but then why would he be glowing like that.

But then he abruptly changed the ground began to tremble slightly and she looked down wondering what it was, another bomb, an earthquake were the first two things that popped into her mind instead of realizing this was probably connected to the yelling boy. Especially now that his yelling had changed and he was muttering something about death faze? Death daze? She couldn't quite make it out but that didn't really matter when she noticed the giant glowing ball in front of him and shielded her eyes. Damn that was bright, he was doing that wasn't he?

Then he was firing it, towards her! Lexa's cat like instincts kicked in in the blink of an eye and she leaped into the air and somersaulted over the ball of energy, the heat of it as it passed under her was surprisingly intense. After land rather firmly on her feet she was forced to stagger forward from the blast and the light peppering of debris she experienced from the demolished wall. The fuck was that? She wondered as she glared at the boy and felt a twitching in her hand, she was still holding the little flying thingy.

Hey you! She called out to the boy while she stormed over to him. Are you crazy? Watch where you are aiming that crap! Once she got within a few feet of him she stuck out her hand and held between the thumb on the index finger was what she assumed was his actual target. And you missed!

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 02:58 AM

Kenchi was still in his firing position, panting hard. His muscles were a little bit stiff, he had to force himself to move. He then relaxed himself, started feeling better and was able to move again. He dropped to his knees and started sweating like a Glass of Ice Water in the Sun.

He was approached by a Girl who almost got caught in the Blast. He chuckled. "Sorry about that. I wasn't actually paying attention that much. I guess I was so determined that I could do it, without failing." he said. He scratched the back of his head.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 07:07 AM

Your kidding me, Lexa wondered as her tail twitched and she fumed. She almost died and he had the gall to chuckle, to chortle to laugh. The very stunned catgirl felt her free hand tighten into a fist and she growled. Maybe it was the adrenaline, maybe it was almost getting killed... again and for perhaps the stupidest reason yet that that was making Lexa so mad.

Sorry? She asked incredulously. You could've hurt me and you all you can say is sorry. She clenched her teeth tight for a moment, god it was really hard not to punch him. And you missed too! So I guess you fail!

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 11:46 AM

Kenchi had looked mad as if he were having mood swings. "Look I said I'm sorry okay? I didn't know you were there, there was nothing I could do." he said almost in a threatning voice. He swiped the Droid away from her with a speed as if he never moved at all. He was a kind of good going person, but people getting angry when he said sorry just got him angry as well.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 12:17 PM

No it's not okay! She protested as he snatched the the droid out of her hand in the blink of the eye. Okay that just pissed her off more. So he was super fast too meaning he should have been able to take a half a second to make sure his line of fire was clear and if it wasn't react accordingly. True she was probably still blowing things out of proportion out of a mix of anxiety over almost getting blown up this guys blasness about it, but this little revelation only amplified her pissed offness.

Don't you know what range discipline is? Lexa continued to chide him while poking him in the chest. If your going to go shooting dangerous shit off you make sure where your shooting is fucking clear of people before you do!

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 12:29 PM

"Well maybe you shouldn't of been in the Way in the first place. I only remember that the only thing that was in there...was this." he said holding up the Droid. "And the last time I remember, you aren't one of my friends or my family. So I think it's best if you stopped touching me." he continued. His frown then became a warrior's smile. His eyebrows said mad, but his mouth said glad. "Unless you want to get hurt." he said.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 12:49 PM

Well... Lexa trailed off for a moment as she realized that was something of a valid point that perhaps in hind sight simply walking into there was probably not a good idea. There could have been anything in there but the question of why this boy was screaming was simply too much for her to not to try and find out. Curiosity killed the cat if you will. ...Well maybe you shouldn't have been shooting off that laser shit in a crowded school now should you? Wasn't the best retort but she really didn't care.

She clenched her jaw and her eyes narrowed as she shot the boy a dirty look. That thinly veiled threat, at least as she saw it that way, was just about the last thing the boy could do. Oh and who's going to be doing the hurting. Lexa asked getting so close to him her breast were practically brushing up against him and looking up at him doing her best to show how little he scared her and doing her best to intimidate in return. You? What are you going to do scream for twenty minutes then miss me with your glowing ball again?

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 01:17 PM

She was getting close. Kenchi could only look down at her and lick his lips. His anger and his hunger didn't go well together. "Well...if you wanted to know, I was practicing an attack." he said. "A Death Blaze isn't something you want to go firing in the middle of the open." he said. He was trembling, not in fear, but in pain. He was trying to resist his urge.

"Well yes, it's me. I actually I was just planning to slap you, with a single flick of my finger." he said. He thrust his hand backwards, which caused a earthquake like vibration in the ground. Some of the Gym floor was actually broken and cracked. "I don't think you would like that, would you?" he said.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 01:42 PM

Lexa's ears twitched as she tilted her head and looked at his hand for a moment, unfazed by his little display. Well that was rather impressive she had to concede. Yeah it probably would hurt to get smacked by that hand but then again she highly doubted he would have ever been able to touch her. He was fast but the dude telegraphed his attacks like crazy, as long as she stayed out of arms reach she'd be fine, and even within arms reach she probably would have been able to avoid him. And if push comes to shove there was always blocking him with her telekinesis.

Yeah that would never happen. Lexa said casually as she walked passed him, crossing her arms nonchalantly and then flicking at his stomach with her tail. I mean you may be stronger than me and faster than me, but I know every thing you think... She trailed off for a moment, now that her back was too and a few steps away from him and used this opportunity to actually back up that boast and briefly poked around in his brain specifically for fears and insecurities she could pick at him with. ... I know about that weird thing you got going with mirrors, not to mention that little sword fetish thing that's totally probably not compensating for anything. But let's be honest we know it probably is... She let out a little cutting chuckle at that one. see that's the thing your mind is my play thing and while your body may be better than my own, but even subconsciously it can't act me having something to say about it. Yeah it that boast was probably only eighty percent true and what was true she was only confident she could do in theory. But it he didn't need to know that she was simply trying to make it very clear that attack her would be a bad idea.

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Dec 23 2011, 02:31 PM

"So...what you're saying is...you're going to hurt me, by showing me my reflection is that it?" he asked. He turned around towards her. "And if you can really read my mind, you probably, know what I'm thinking right now." he said. He took small steps toward her as a Murderer would. He licked his lips a second time. His silver eye turned red. It happened so quickly, you could actually hear when it did. He got so close to her, his head came over her shoulder. The creepy thing was, that he sniffed her. "You might actually be the best smelling thing, I've been around all day." he said, putting his hands on her arms. "And I can say...it's making me feel hungry." he said chuckling.

"But as my threat was already told, I can tell you that I can't do it." he continued. "I said, I would never hurt a Girl, and I'm going to keep that promise. Unless of course, I need to feed." he said.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 08:21 AM

What? No that is not what I'm saying... She was so completely caught off guard by this boy's completely missing her point. How did he get that out of what she was saying, no she was simply pointing out that she could break his mind pretty as easy as he broke that wall. The fact that he at least didn't get a vague idea of that was simply surprising to her... was he special or did she cause some brain damage him while poking around in his head? Damn she was afraid something like that would happen.

She was so taken aback by the boys denseness that she wasn't paying attention as he snuck up on her. Her first hint that he was actually behind her was when her tail, in it's swaying back and forth, brushed up against his leg just before he spoke up and she let out a surprised gasp. He did, for a moment, did sound kind of creepy to her for a few brief seconds before taking a deep breath and putting on the most coy little smile she could muster and turned around.

Lexa was close to him., she thought as she looked up into his eyes. Very close if she wanted to without even moving she could have probably stock her tongue out and touched his chin with it, but she wouldn't' cause that was nasty. Still she kept that coy little smile on and gazed into his eyes. Awww thanks, She accepted his compliment in the most insincerely bubbly voice she could muster and playfully place her hands on his shoulders. I try, it's this lovely lavender body wash I use that makes me smell this way. Okay it was actuality Rin's and she only borrowed it a couple of times cause it smelled nice but still. But thank you for promising not to eat me your oh so very nice we should hang out some time. God she was bad at this flirting thing but good thing she wouldn't' have to keep it up much longer.

Oh one more thing. Lexa said letting the bubbly flirty act drop and growled, I'm not a girl! She then sued her hands on his shoulders as leverage and brought her knee up squarely towards his crotch with as much force as her feline twitch muscles could muster.

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Dec 24 2011, 01:14 PM

Kenchi just stood there. The attack didn't effect him at all. "Oh please, if you were trying to hurt me, at least put some effort into it." he said. Kenchi was as solid as a Rock, you could almost say nothing could break him. He used his finger and brushed some of her hair away from her face. "Come on, just because you've had a few...changes that doesn't mean you're not the same person." he said.

He chuckled. "I mean, look at me. I'm not exactly normal and I don't say I'm not a Boy." he told her. Actually you can look at him and say it's true. It's not everyday you see a Boy, with a set of full, healthy hair that can stand up in a spiky position in the same shape from when he was born in a color you can call someone old. And two eyes of different colors, one with the color of the moon and the other of an Eclipse.

He also didn't have your everyday tattoo. Instead of these regular designs. Such as Dragons, Angels, or Hearts that say 'Mom'. He had a tattoo with 6 arrows going down towards his arm. He just continued to look down at the girl, and licked his lips one more time. Slowly.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 12:53 AM

Sonofabitch, Lexa thought as her eyes went wide when her patella met his gentiles and he didn't even react. He showed no sign of being hurt or really fazed by it at all. Which seemed kind of odd to her, no matter how big or how tough they are a blow to the pills would effect should give any guy a moment of pause at the very least. Maybe he was a roided up eunuch or something or a robot. Yeah that was it he must be some sort of roided autistic eunuch robot.

Whatever he was it seemed he was immune to groin attacks and the way he was licking his lips was making her a tad uncomfortable so she released his shoulders and backed away form him.

I'm not even sure you are a boy, She said casually once she had backed away from him and looking for a nice change in subject away from her and back onto him. Boys wince when you nut shot em. You stood there like a dead little statue. So is that hat you are? A statue? A Gollum? A Gargoyle?

--------------------
^^^
Kenchi
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 05:41 PM

"I'm none of those things. But in the process, I'll just introduce myself." he said. He took in a small breath as he got into a standing position with both of his hands at his side. He then extended them out on each side with one down and the other up. Putting his right foot back, he took both of his arm finally into a position you would see those Martial Arts Cartoon characters do. "My name is Kenchi Hayato. I'm a Half-Bred Vampire. You can't hurt me, simply just because you can't."

He chuckled a little and got back up. "Yeah, that's something I'm workin on, but I'm getting there." he said. "And if you wanted to know, I am a Boy. Just not a normal one." he said. He made a hoop of energy, which didn't need any effort, and threw it, like he was throwing a Frizbee in slow motion. He made it circle around her head for a bit and just stop in front of her. "See what I mean?" he said. "Go ahead and push it back." he told her.

--------------------
^^^
Callie
Posted: Dec 28 2011, 09:45 PM

Oh I can't hurt you? Lexa asked incredulously, Yeah naw I don't buy that. Everyone could be hurt one way or another, even if she had to go as far as beating him telekineticaly in the face with his own arm. Not that she would go that far. I mean he was just a half vampire person, she'd seen full blooded vampires get the smack down laid on them in the arena so why not him?

Lexa silently watched the glowing little thingy floating around her head that he made. You think that makes you special? She asked pointing up at it the glowing thing before ducking down and side stepping it. As blas as that was she didn't want it floating around there and she had little interest in actually touching it. After one blow up the wall she figured discretion was probably the smart route to take. I'm sure a dozen other students at this school can do this. Not normal is the normal here kid.

--------------------
^^^
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

optionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  closednew topicnew poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2160 seconds | Archive
Skin by KUNO of this site right here! Steal it and I hunt you down and slaughter your firstborn. Seriously. Many hours went into the making of this. Many, many hours.