Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Cosmos Academy. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME
Congratulations on your acceptance to Cosmos Academy! We are delighted to have you as a student and as an asset to our campus and community. As a part of our Academy, you will be placed into a house upon your arrival to campus and successful completion of the Opening Ceremonies. There are some things to keep in mind, however. This is a mature learning facility and we expect you to behave as such. We also expect you to treat your fellow pupils with respect. If any issues come up, please, do not hesitate to PM a Mod or Admin.

UPDATES
Coming Soon:
"...You want me to help you bomb government headquarters!?"

Site is currently closed.
Check back for updates.

Month of March
"olycksbådande"

SETTING
”These are dangerous times. To say what you feel is to dig your own grave….”

“The island of Ilmatar is no longer the haven for the supernatural world. Enchantments and magic were not enough to keep Cosmos or the town of Avalar safe. We should have seen them coming. When our children were killed in other lands, we should have known. This revolution…it cannot be contained, it’s too late now. A spark has caught in the hearts of students and an inferno will bring about chaos and darkness, however, it would be wise to know that fire will always shine the brightest in complete and utter darkness.”
- Aloric Cornelius Wolfgang (February, 19th, 2115)

CHARACTER COUNT
Cosmos Professors:
♀ 4
♂ 9

Underclassmen:
♀ 2
♂ 1

Upperclassmen:
♀ 10
♂ 11

Avalar Citizens:
♀ 2
♂ 2

IMPORTANT LINKS

STAFF

Plot Status:
Commenced.

CHATTERBOX

Affiliates
RPG-DSeduced By MoonlightPhotobucketDisposable HeroesHOGWARTS_HAVENANOTHER TRAGEDY twilight ever afterWitch Storm

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENTTHE USUAL SUSPECTS
Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR
Skin by Kuno. Graphics by Kuno. Photoshop brushes by Obsidian Dawn. Header photograph by Michael-Rayne of Deviantart.com.

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) closednew topicnew poll

The usual routine, Anyone
Ino
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 04:24 PM

- Off with your head.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Ian nodded absentmindedly at the girl who was currently clinging to his half asleep arm. He sighed, all she had talked about for the past hour had been about him taking her shopping or how they should go eat somewhere fancy. "Oh alright, good bye." He had caught her high pitched voice just as she had announced she had to go. He was honestly oh so tired of girls like her, sure she was...decent looking, but was a little unique, normal, down to earth, attractive, attention grabbing personality too much to ask for? Running a hand over his messy hair he plopped down on the steps looking up at the sky. "Give me a sign that there's people worth meeting."

--------------------
Teachers;
[703] Aloric Wolfgang - Headmaster
[64] Naveen Chiranjeevi - Mathematics
[59] Kirk Assets - Combat Coach

Students;
[21] Rin Masami||Light Angel - Lucian Fahnentrager
[21] Nicolette Labarre||Siren
[26] Maximiliano DeLuca||Shape-Shifter - Athena Avery
[21] Holly Delacroix||Witch
[18] Mikan Hawkersmith||Dark Angel
[22] Gregward Blasingame||Fairy

Avalar Citizens;
[243] Evaristus Theophilus Anacletus IV - Priest
^^^
Gina
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 05:13 PM

I Is Puppy XD

Member No.: 1

Aster yawned as she sat up in her bed, she'd had a late night last night what with tracking her sister who had managed to avoid her. She sighed softly as she turned to place her feet on the ground, she lifted herself to her feet before heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When finished she went to her trunk and pulled out a rather nice blue flowing sun dress, something her mother bought her right before she went into hiding. She pulled it over her head before checking herself in the mirror, so far she looked okay no need for make-up it's only make her look like a tramp.

She made her way down to the dorm hall, the only exit into the school being there. She walked past most of the first year, they were usually the first to wake up for some odd reason. She continued to walk down set after set of stairs until she made it to the entrance hall, she bowed respectfully to the teachers she pasted before making her way toward the door. She opened it slowly making sure no one was there to hit when she opened the door, she noticed Ian and made sure not to hit him. As she continued to walk past him she noticed the look on his face, something was bothering him and that just made her curious. "Are you alright?" She asked him a concerned look on her face.

--------------------
Citizens

[46] Diana Moreau-Renault Mother, Model, Actress, & Singer {Shapeshifter} ~ Single

Teachers

[504] Zema Light Headmistress {Elf} ~ Single
[119] Romeo Cosimo Potions Professor {Pure-Blood Energy Absorption Vampire} ~ Single
[033] Gary Borislav School Nurse {Fairy} ~ Single
[026] Destiny Andrews School Nurse {Light Angel/Wood Nymph} ~ Single

♀ Students
[21] Rose Arisu {Wtich} ~ Single
[21] Kylie Hunter {Katt Demon} ~ Single

♂ Students

[20] Neculai "Nikolaos" Dragomir {Pureblood Vampire} ~ Single
[20] Travis Dewhurst {Shapeshifter} ~ Single
[23] Demitri Taite {Wizard} ~ Single
^^^
Ino
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 05:47 PM

- Off with your head.

Ian held back from groaning when he heard a female voice. Obviously someone up there was taunting him or maybe he was just unlucky. Lifting his head from his arms he looked up at the owner of such feminine voice, he frowned. Yes he was officially convinced someone was taunting him with yet another gorgeous girl whose only interest was material."I'm just tired of certain people.." He replied while eyeing her, "I'm craving something different than what it is usually given to me." He gave her one of his famous and well practiced dazzling smiles.

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Gina
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 06:19 PM

I Is Puppy XD

Aster looked at him before jolting slightly, she looked back at him before speaking. "You don't have to lie by smiling like that, it's rather not a good cover for what ever you're feeling" Random Empathy has it's up and it's down, Aster knew that by heart now. She thought he was cute but his troubles were weighing him down to much, he needed to loosen up and try looking for what he's missing. "Which people are you tired of?" Her curiosity will get her hurt some day, maybe even sooner than she thinks. She squatted down so that she was almost eye level with him, her dress still covering her legs fully. "Are you stressed because I can feel it coming off you in waves, sorry for butting in so much I'm an Empath but it occurs randomly like now for instance." She smiled gently at him before returning to her full height, before looking down at him again.

--------------------
Citizens

[46] Diana Moreau-Renault Mother, Model, Actress, & Singer {Shapeshifter} ~ Single

Teachers

[119] Romeo Cosimo Potions Professor {Pure-Blood Energy Absorption Vampire} ~ Single

♀ Students

♂ Students

^^^
Ino
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 06:36 PM

- Off with your head.

Ian's smile dropped, there was no use trying to play dumb now that he knew that she pocessed the power of empathy. "Its..complicated." He sighed before scooting over, placing his hand next to him. "Its not really that clean but if you want to sit you're welcome to." He offered as he ran a hand through his hair. "I'm tired of people who take advantage of other's positions and ....advantages." He added carefully feeling quite ackward for talking about his issues to someone he had just met. "Its hard finding people who are... You know real."

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Gina
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 06:50 PM

I Is Puppy XD

"Thank you, it is rather kind of you." Aster said as she took a seat next to him, her body turned slightly so that she could listen to him better. The only reason a person would take advantage of another is if they possessed something they wanted, most of them being full of greed rather than charity. "So you dislike people that use you to get what they want, rather than being giving people that help out the community?" She knew she was close to what he was saying, and yet she felt his answer was a little ways off.

"A real person?" She figured a real person was someone who didn't take things for granted, and who appreciated the things they do have which poor people did not. "Are you talking about a person who is just grateful to have what they do, rather than being greedy and taking things for granted?" She scooted a bit closer so that she could hear his reply better.

--------------------
Citizens

Teachers

♀ Students

♂ Students

^^^
Ino
Posted: Apr 4 2011, 07:00 PM

- Off with your head.

"Perhaps." He commented as he played with a strand of hair that kept falling flat over his face. In all honesty her responses had confused him slighty, although he guessed that his way of talking was confusing her aswell. "Most people I meet are interested in my money." He closed his eyes in a frown, "I guess its fine from time to time but lately it seems everyone is getting on my case about favors they need or stuff they just can't live without." He sighed, "Sorry I'm just dumping my life story on your hands its just that I'm stressed." He explained hoping she would understand.

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Gina
Posted: Apr 6 2011, 12:11 AM

I Is Puppy XD

Aster listened to him talk, she was a rather friendly person that took care of others; and helping them with their troubles was another thing she liked to do, it made her feel better about herself making up for the guilt of not being able to help with her twin sister. "Money is just a material object, it can not make up for a real person to spend time with. A person that values their money more than the people that care about them, aren't really worth getting to know to begin with." Aster frowned slightly as she heard even more about his troubles, and who ever he hung out with. She sighed softly before her crystal blue eyes gave him a gentle look, she felt like her compassion would help him some.

"Friends who ask for money favors, aren't really your friends. True friends would just want to spend time with you, and enjoy the things you like to do not them. As for the greedy, you shouldn't cave under them and get them anything they want it will just come back to hurt you in the end." Aster tilted her head slightly before lightly placing her fingertips on his shoulder, she closed her eyes as she channeled her positive energy into him. She opened her eyes slowly, before smiling a soft tender smile. "I live to help others, at least that's what my mother told me. You don't need to worry about me, I understand a person's pros and cons; they're what make you, you." She placed her hands back in her lap, before looking at the fountain not to far off.

--------------------
Citizens

Teachers

♀ Students

♂ Students

^^^
Ino
Posted: Apr 6 2011, 12:32 AM

- Off with your head.

Ian listened to her talk, her words sinking into him slowly before his eyes widened slightly when she mentioned that people who valued their money more than the people who cared about them weren't worth knowing. His dark eyes lowered as he stared at the ground, the image of his father flashing in his mind for a few seconds. The realization of her words only served to confirm what his mind had been trying to tell him, although his heart was too stubborn to listen. Ian sighed as he turned his head to look at her, who was this girl? A psychologist? She'd make a great one.... He had never met someone so...compassionate and she was offering him all this advice to a stranger none the less. Maybe she was right although he knew there were a few of his friends who weren't interested in him because of his money. "Thank you, your words...have somewhat helped my internal turmoil." he smiled suddenly feeling..lighter, happier? Maybe she had something to do with it. He suddenly realized that he hadn't even bothered to introduce himself, "Sorry for my rudeness, I should have introduced myself earlier. My name is Ian Masami." he stood up and bowed ever so slightly, his dark blue eyes never leaving her soft ones. "And you are...?"

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Gina
Posted: Apr 6 2011, 12:46 AM

I Is Puppy XD

Aster's smile never vanished from her face, she was just happy she at least helped someone today even if it weren't her sister. "I'm just glad that I was able to help you in the long run, unlike the real person I was looking for." He smile dulled slowly as she thought about her sister, and how she could if not would hurt someone sooner or later be them human or supernatural if they got in her way. She was a bit surprised when he got to his feet, she wasn't really expecting it. He spoke his name in apology as she bowed her head slightly in thanks, she herself got to her feet. "My name's Aster Arisu, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Ian." She herself bowed to him before looking back up into his dark eyes, she'd been so busy listening to him that she didn't bother to actually look at him fully. She blushed slightly when she realized the guy she had been talking to was rather handsome, she swallowed hoping he didn't notice her blush. "Is there anything else I can help you with? She asked trying hard not to stutter.

--------------------
Citizens

Teachers

♀ Students

♂ Students

^^^
Ino
Posted: Apr 6 2011, 01:00 AM

- Off with your head.

"Aster." he repeated her name slowly, liking the way it rolled out his tongue with quite ease. He studied the girl infront of him, she was pretty no one could deny that, but what made her outstandingly beautiful in Ian's eyes was her compassion and kindness that seemed to roll off her in powerful waves. He was glad she had helped him with his troubles and he was no idiot, he had caught the vanishing smile and almost worried tone in her voice. Who was she trying to help? His curiosity was getting to him, he wanted to know, was it a guy? Was she seeing someone? For some reason that bothered him. "Yes there is another thing you can help me with." he gave her a real smile, it wasn't so flirty as the one before, this one held more a sincere meaning to it. "I want you to tell me who you were trying to help." he replied as he moved a bit closer to her, noticing just how short she was compared to him. She was tiny! "I would like to know what bothers you so much, you helped me with my troubles...I'd like to help you." he explained, hoping she wouldn't deny him that. He liked her company.

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Gina
Posted: Apr 6 2011, 01:16 AM

I Is Puppy XD

Aster tilted her head in question, he did have something he wanted her help with? She became puzzled when he asked her who she was trying to help, at first she wasn't so sure if she should tell him, but soon after she told herself he was trustworthy and decided he deserved a right to know who she had originally been looking for. "I was originally looking for my sister, but she some how avoided me. I'm a little suspicious of her getting help from someone else here at the academy, normally I can find her threw our bond that we share what with being twins and all." He gloomy expression came back full force when he talked about her own troubles needing fixing. "My sister was originally raised on the dark side of magic due to her living with our father, while I on the other hand was raised under the practice of purely good magic by our mother. I'm afraid that my sister has fallen in too deep, and soon will be swallowed up into the darkness. You've heard how supernatural's have been getting killed lately right, well I just don't want her to be the next." A small tear fell down to her cheeks, she hadn't even realized she'd started to cry when she was speaking about her sister.

--------------------
Citizens

Teachers

♀ Students

♂ Students

^^^
Ino
Posted: Apr 6 2011, 03:05 AM

- Off with your head.

Ian nodded every now and then as she talked, he understood perfectly the bond between siblings and her desire to help her sister was well understood. He was a little surprised when she mentioned that she had a twin, but said nothing as she explained how she had been raised in dark side of magic. "You shouldn't bear all the responsability of helping your sister... it's okay to accept help from others." he told her as he looked at her, noticing she had started to cry. He was never good with girls crying, it made him nervous and quite honestly seeing a girl cry put him a little on the overprotective side. "Listen Aster, the last thing you should do is cry. It wont solve anything." he started hoping not to offend her, "You need to be strong, for your sister, the last thing you should lose is faith. Faith that you will be able to pull your sister out of the dark side, and well now that I know all of this I can't help but be involved. I wouldn't sleep well at night knowing all this and not doing anything to help." he finished as he gave her a smile.

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Gina
Posted: Apr 9 2011, 06:02 AM

I Is Puppy XD

Aster gave Ian a look of surprise when he stated she was crying, she slowly lifted her right hand to face and felt the wetness that lay there. She wiped her face clean with both her hands before returning her gaze to his face, she hadn't been offended by his comment because he was right as for a she knew. His little speech returned her to the way she was before, a gentle smile crossing her face once again. "Thank you so much Ian." She stood on her tip toes and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek as thanks, it was a normal thing she did with boys when they helped her. "If you're helping me you need to make sure you don't mistake her for me, she tends to use that trick on people a lot. Just take note I always wear some type of blue color, she on the other hand loves to wear maroon. She'll have it on at least one part of her body, so just remember this okay."

--------------------
Citizens

Teachers

♀ Students

♂ Students

^^^
Ino
Posted: Apr 9 2011, 07:57 PM

- Off with your head.

The boy was deffinately surprised when Aster gave him a look that told him that she hadn't even been aware of her current waterworks. It worried him a little that she was in such a state of worry for her sister, was her twin really in so deep into darkness that she had to worry like that? Well...if the situation were to be reversed he would be worrying for his sister just as much as Aster was. "You're welcomed." he gave him a sincere smile, "And don't worry about it, i'll take into consideration what you just told me but..." he started before his smile turned into a grin, "I wouldn't confuse you with your sister. Even if you two look exactly alike, I doubt your sister can give me a serene feeling as to what you give me when you're around."

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Gina
Posted: Apr 9 2011, 10:32 PM

I Is Puppy XD

Aster tilted her head when he trailed off at but, she was rather curious as to what he was going to say next. Aster's face heated up after he finished talk, she tried to hide her face with her hands but she wasn't doing a very good job about it. "Ian you flatter me." She turned slightly away from him the blush still clearly there on her face, but now it was half hidden by her position. She couldn't help but be attracted to the boy in front of her, but she wasn't quite sure why she was never this attracted to someone not on the first meeting anyway. "I guess I should start looking for her again." She said her tone a bit shy and doubtful, she didn't know if he was going to join her or let her go off on her own search.

--------------------
Citizens

Teachers

♀ Students

♂ Students

^^^
Ino
Posted: Apr 9 2011, 11:50 PM

- Off with your head.

Ian smirked slightly when he noticed her face flushing, that was rather amusing to see. The fact that she had tried to hide her face was just too much, she was such a cute girl and he couldn't help but feel a slight attraction towards the small girl infront of him. "You can't search for your sister on an empty stomach." he told her while taking a leap of courage and grabbing her hand. "How about I invite you to lunch as a thank you for making me feel better? We can start looking for your sister right after that." he suggested hopeful that she would say yes to his request.

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Gina
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 12:21 AM

I Is Puppy XD

Aster's blush darkened when Ian took her hand, she looked up at him with her own blue eyes and smiled softly. In a way she knew he would try something like this, from what she'd studied about him so far it was the direction he would take. Aster's other hand came up to cover his hand over hers, a brief shock running through her before her eyes widened. "Uh..um..Ian, f-forgive me for what I'm about to do." She used her free hand to pull his head down so that their lips collided, her kiss was passionate she was channeling his feelings along with her own that's what made her actions uncontrollable. Her other hand that was in his gently glided up his chest, her fingertip moving over his every muscle.

When her other hand reached his shoulder she finally realized what she was doing and quickly pulled away as if she'd been burned, she covered her mouth in shock. She'd given away her first kiss but only because of her stupid power. "I-I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I-I think my empathy channeled your emotions into my body, them combining with my own was bound to cause problems." She blushed again when she said her own, like that wasn't giving it away that she liked him a LOT. Aster swallowed before almost falling back into her seat on the step, what was she to do now he's asked her to join him but that was before all this, did the offer still stand or was she weird now and not worth his time?

--------------------
Citizens

Teachers

♀ Students

♂ Students

^^^
Ino
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 12:35 AM

- Off with your head.

Ian's smirk kept growing as the blush on her face kept increasing in color, she was just too much, not to mention it seemed to natural to her. Most of the girls he would take on dates would never blush like that, fake was written all over thier face but this girl... "Forgive you? For wha-" he was suddenly interrupted when her hand brought his head to hers and his lips crashed into hers, his eyes widening quite considerately as the kiss progress, his arms staying on his side at all times. If it wasn't for his initial shock he would had corresponded to her kiss but she had pulled away just before he had even contemplated on kissing her back. "You should be sorry." he frowned as closed his eyes, "That took me complately off guard, something I do not like to experience." he added as his dark blue eyes openened again, this time grabbing her hand and pulling her up to his chest. "This time however..it's my turn." he didn't even let her reply before crashing his lips with hers, his mouth being quite pocessive over hers, deffinately not a shy kiss at all. He would make her beg for air, he wanted to see her face flushed. Oh how she would remember the kiss.

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Gina
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 01:02 AM

I Is Puppy XD

Aster's head shot up when he started talking, something sounded a little off abut his tone. The words that were coming out of his mouth were starting to scare her, what exactly did he have planned; was it punishment for what she'd done? Her question was answered when he pulled her to his chest, she wasn't that strong so she couldn't resist him. "Ian I-" Aster was cut off when his lips met hers again this time under his terms, his actions held a possessive nature like she was already his. At first Aster couldn't breathe, that is until she thought to breathe through her nose. Her own shock waned before her eyes closed and she kissed him back, her arms snaking their way around his neck; she tilted her head slightly to get a better angle against his lips. Her right hand now running up the base of the back of his neck, only to slightly mess up his hair as her hand buried itself in his dark blonde locks.

--------------------
Citizens

Teachers

♀ Students

♂ Students

^^^
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

optionsPages: (2) [1] 2  closednew topicnew poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2533 seconds | Archive
Skin by KUNO of this site right here! Steal it and I hunt you down and slaughter your firstborn. Seriously. Many hours went into the making of this. Many, many hours.