Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Cosmos Academy. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME
Congratulations on your acceptance to Cosmos Academy! We are delighted to have you as a student and as an asset to our campus and community. As a part of our Academy, you will be placed into a house upon your arrival to campus and successful completion of the Opening Ceremonies. There are some things to keep in mind, however. This is a mature learning facility and we expect you to behave as such. We also expect you to treat your fellow pupils with respect. If any issues come up, please, do not hesitate to PM a Mod or Admin.

UPDATES
Coming Soon:
"...You want me to help you bomb government headquarters!?"

Site is currently closed.
Check back for updates.

Month of March
"olycksbdande"

SETTING
These are dangerous times. To say what you feel is to dig your own grave.

The island of Ilmatar is no longer the haven for the supernatural world. Enchantments and magic were not enough to keep Cosmos or the town of Avalar safe. We should have seen them coming. When our children were killed in other lands, we should have known. This revolutionit cannot be contained, its too late now. A spark has caught in the hearts of students and an inferno will bring about chaos and darkness, however, it would be wise to know that fire will always shine the brightest in complete and utter darkness.
- Aloric Cornelius Wolfgang (February, 19th, 2115)

CHARACTER COUNT
Cosmos Professors:
♀ 4
♂ 9

Underclassmen:
♀ 2
♂ 1

Upperclassmen:
♀ 10
♂ 11

Avalar Citizens:
♀ 2
♂ 2

IMPORTANT LINKS

STAFF

Plot Status:
Commenced.

CHATTERBOX

Affiliates
RPG-DSeduced By MoonlightPhotobucketDisposable HeroesHOGWARTS_HAVENANOTHER TRAGEDY twilight ever afterWitch Storm

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENTTHE USUAL SUSPECTS
Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR
Skin by Kuno. Graphics by Kuno. Photoshop brushes by Obsidian Dawn. Header photograph by Michael-Rayne of Deviantart.com.

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) closednew topicnew poll

Don't blame your period for your behavior., Callie
Ino
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 12:27 AM

- Off with your head.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

The angel groaned as she placed her forehead on the wall of the bathroom, mentally regretting doing so...she didn't know if they truly cleaned the place that was crawling with bacteria and other unmentionables. Rin was feeling guilty for suddenly flipping out on the neko, she wasn't the sort of person who flipped out on people... but Lexa was jumping down her throat for things that Rin couldn't control that she hadn't been part of. Maybe she was just tired, that was it. The angel wanted to just pretend like nothing had ever happen and crawl back to her bed and not wake up until the following night. She just needed sleep....sleep and she would be able to fully concentrate on what was going on.

But she wouldn't do that. She couldn't do that to Lexa. If the shoe were on the other foot Rin would want someone to be there helping her instead of flipping out and screaming. Lexa had enough problems as it was for her to add another one to the list. "No, Lexa I'm sorry I shouldn't have called you that." It was reminding her of the past se could no longer have, a past that had been taken away from her. It wasn't fair, but it was what it was.

"I know I know..." The girl whispered as she knelt down again. If there was something Rin was strongly against was taking lives away, specially the life of a baby. She was indeed pro-life, however Rin understood where being pro-choice would come in play. If Lexa's life was in danger then by all means, but the facts were that so far Lexa's life was fine, she just didn't want a baby growing inside her. "Listen to me, I just dont want you to make a decision that you could regret for the rest of your life." Even if she didn't know who the baby daddy was, it didn't matter. She wouldn't be the first person to have a baby in the school, Rin knew this. Lucian had actually confessed to her that his mother had, had him when she was still in school and her roommates had actually helped her raise him. Lexa wouldn't be the first.

Wait had Lexa heard that? It was a little odd that all her thoughts were monitored by the now cat girl, but the angel would repeat it in case the other girl's mind was too into her own problems. "My boyfriend...his mother had him when she was still in school." By that time Clyde had ran away, or had he graduated? "She had help raising him and he turned out fine." Well...he was a bit of an asshole, at least not to her anymore and he was a bit... iffy on his father appearing but overall he was fine minus the Shadow attacks but those weren't part of the deal.

"Lexa we're going to help you." Why couldn't she understand that she wasn't alone in this? "And shut up I'm not going to leave you alone." Truth of the matter was that Rin wouldn't be able to deal with herself if she let someone alone with such a heavy burden in their hands. She was not that type of person.

--------------------
Teachers;
[703] Aloric Wolfgang - Headmaster
[64] Naveen Chiranjeevi - Mathematics
[59] Kirk Assets - Combat Coach

Students;
[21] Rin Masami||Light Angel - Lucian Fahnentrager
[21] Nicolette Labarre||Siren
[26] Maximiliano DeLuca||Shape-Shifter - Athena Avery
[21] Holly Delacroix||Witch
[18] Mikan Hawkersmith||Dark Angel
[22] Gregward Blasingame||Fairy

Avalar Citizens;
[243] Evaristus Theophilus Anacletus IV - Priest
^^^
Callie
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 12:57 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 23

She did? Lexa asked in reference to Rin's boyfriend's mother having him at school. Her interest was piqued by this and there was a faint sense of hope in this whole affair. Lexa had thought she was in uncharted territory, alone in the middle of the ocean with no clue which way to swim. But the trivial fact that someone had at one time been at this school in a similar situation to her's and had come out on the other end filled her with a strange sense of optimism. It made the whole thing seem less daunting, more doable. Lexa was still terrified by things and the logistics were still seeming somewhat daunting but at least at she could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

What to do after the baby was born was still a terrifying question however. What was she suppose to do? How was she going to be a good mother... father... whatever a parent to the baby. She could barely take care of herself... and god she was still going to have to tell her parents. Her parents! They could raise the kid. She was just a little experiment who knew what traits the baby would inherit, maybe it wouldn't have a tail or the ears or any of the feline traits. If she was normal then maybe, just maybe her parents would take her to raise her. They raised Lexa and did a pretty decent job the first fifteen years.

You will? She looked up at the girl with a mix of stunned surprise and genuinely being touched by the angels generosity. The fact that Rin was willing to do that despite there brief but bitter tiff they had just had. That's.... She didn't know what to say to that really. It was nice to know there would their and she wouldn't be totally alone. ... that's, thank you.

--------------------
[19] - Lexa Monroe - {DNA Altered, Single Mom, Exotic Dancer}
^^^
Ino
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 02:18 AM

- Off with your head.

Rin nodded, "Yeah, at least that's what he told me so don't worry you're not the only one and I doubt you'll be the last one." And by last one she didn't mean Rin getting pregnant any time soon, no way Rin didn't want kids this early and she highly doubted Lucian wanted them at all, but of course if things ended up serious then he would have to change his mind about that. What she didn't tell Lexa was that Lucian's mother had been much older than sixteen, hadn't she been in her mid twenties? Well she wasn't going to tell this to the newly formed girl in case the knowledge of such information might upset her. From now on Rin had to be careful what she told Lexa because she knew how pregnant women got, they got angry about everything and cried about everything and craved everything. It was going to be one hell of nine months.

What else could she say to the girl? That she wasn't going to help her and that it was her fault for spreading those legs open? Of course not. "I'm sure if I was in the position you're in you would help me." Well maybe she wasn't sure Lexa would, but she would like to think she would help her out if the shoe were on the other foot. It would be nice anyway, she had already gotten so attached to Lucian's baby half sister, another baby wasn't really an issue. "You might want to tell the rest of the girls in the dorm though, I don't know how they're going to react to the news that we'll have another roommate." One that would cry every three hours, and have the room smell like poop and baby throw up.

Oh that was going to be fun. Maybe she could make an arrangement and go sleep somewhere else for at least two days out of the week. Rin liked her sleep, she was cranky otherwise. "Come on let's go before someone finds us in the bathroom." The blonde commented as she grabbed the other girl's arm and lifted her up gently. Should they pick up the pregnancy tests? And the box for that matter? Someone would be suspicious the morning after if they saw this. "Maybe we should clean up before we go. You know so rumors don't start...so quickly." She still had a few months to hide it if she so wished.

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Callie
Posted: Mar 14 2012, 01:17 AM

Yeah I guess I would, Lexa said weakly and without much conviction. It was more than just the weight of the news she had just gotten and the lateness of the hour causing it either. Rin was a nicer girl than her in just about every way, there was no debating that, not that Lexa herself was bad or anything, just not as understanding as Rin. So Lexa could not help but wonder if she would be as patient with Rin if she was in this situation. Not that she would really have to worry about that, Rin probably wouldn't' have sex with Lucian until after he put a ring on that finger, they were married and two-thirds of the way through the honeymoon.

Oh god you think I need too? She asked the girl as the prospect of having to tell her roommates she had a bun in the oven and have to weather all there puzzled questions and judgmental thinking. Yeah I guess you're right, She said resolutely conceding to Rin's suggestion. It's funny I figured Andy would be the one getting knocked up first... She thought out loud as she stood back up. It was probably a mean sentiment to have but of the girls in there room she was the one the most sexually active. ...and not me... Her hand instinctively went to her stomach as if she was trying to feel for the kicks of the thing growing inside of her. God she really was pregnant.... she was gonna be a mom. The next eighteen years of her life were going to be dedicated to doctor's visits, clothes shopping, teacher conferences and making sure something the size of a pea inside of her right now was going to be a proper functional member of society.

Huh? What? She said, slightly puzzled as she looked at Rin after the girl recommended they leave and clean up. She was so engrossed with realizing her future as a mom completely altering her life that she initially did not hear what Rin said and had to wait until she picked it up off of her thoughts. Oh yeah, it is late and... her thoughts turned to those tests, they couldn't' just throw them away if someone saw them the rumor mill at this place would explode. We got to hide these test for now... or burn them. Do you know anyone who can do that? Wait no you are strong.... just throw them as hard as you can. They were light enough they could end up miles and miles away and while Lexa wasn't one to do any litter bugging these were extraordinary circumstances.

--------------------
^^^
Ino
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 03:02 AM

- Off with your head.

The angel raised a brow at the girl's use of words, she guessed? Well, she couldn't really blame her for not being certain because in fact the shoe was not on the other foot and people reacted differently in situations. Goodness no, Rin couldn't imagine herself pregnant at this age...let alone doing the deed, it was too embarassing to even think about. That would probably be an awkward time, thinking about it almost made her laugh. Wait, Lexa could probably hear all her thoughts...maybe she should just stop rambling before she made a bigger fool of herself.

"Andy?" Funny, if Rin had to put her money on someone being pregnant then it was with Andrea too, it was no secret that her...sexual life was rather active. The ginger didn't make it a secret about it, there were even days when she just didn't show up to the dorm. Maybe Andrea was on birth control, she had to be right? She would have ended up pregnant... "That's strange, it's funny how things turn out." Lexa didn't come off as an innocent little pure flower, but she had more decency points than Andy. "Oh well, what's done is done." Now they had to think of the names, if it was a boy or a girl, or maybe even twins! Rin paled, one was bad enough if Lexa had twins then the blonde would probably hide in the library and live there.

"Don't be dumb where am I supposed to throw them to?" No, throwing them away in the trash or even throwing them at all would not do, someone would end up finding them and the rumors would start and it wouldn't take long for them to put two and two together and figure out it was Lexa. "I'll hide them and throw them away tomorrow far away from the dorms." Or maybe she would go throw them away in the hospital, there were so many pregnancy tests being thrown away on a daily basis that it wouldn't even be questioned. Now hopefully no one would find that she was indeed hiding the tests, all hell would break lose if someone mistook those pregnancy tests to be hers. That would not be good.

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Callie
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 07:33 AM

Yeah funny how things turn out. Lexa said in a slightly crestfallen way. The more she thought about it the more it made her feel a slight case of bitterness. It really wasn't fair that it happened to her. She did nothing to deserve this she had never had sex with anyone willingly yet it seemed Andy smelled of sex almost every single night. The law of big numbers said one of those sperms had to get lucky eventually. Yet she was the one with a bun in the oven now and Andy could go around continuing her reckless life style. Things just were not fair to her, did she do something to someone to deserve this sort of thing? Was god punishing her? Or was she just a plaything for some other malevolent entity beyond her comprehension?

Where are you suppose to throw them? She asked mildly manic way. That was a good question Lexa thought for a moment and shrugged. Anywhere just pick a direction as long as it's not here. If someone finds it they'll just think it's some trash on the street, and if not then how would they connect it back to us? Yeah let's just open a nearby window and you give it a good throw. She continued to urge Rin to do in a desperately until the blonde angel brought up a counter proposal. A rather reasonable counter proposal at that that gave Lexa a moment of pause as it made her reconsider her own idea, which now seemed kinda silly to her. Yes Rin's idea still had a chance of getting them caught but it was also less ridiculous than trying to reach low earth orbit with a cardboard box and a couple of peed on pieces of plastic.

Okay yeah, that's a good plan. Lexa nodded. Yeah Rin's idea was the reasonable one and it seemed silly to her now that she would have even considered her plan to be the viable one. Maybe the sleep and the shock at what was happening was clouding her judgment. Let's get out of here.... She said before freezing again and looking at Rin preparing to ask her another question she honestly had now answer too herself. What am I suppose to do now?

--------------------
^^^
Ino
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 08:54 PM

- Off with your head.

"I'll throw them somewhere far." The blonde commented with a simple shrug, actually she had no idea where she would be disposing the pregnancy tests. The school really wasn't an option, she didn't want to imagine if a teacher caught notice of them in a trashcan or if they caught her throwing them away. Perhaps she would put them in a bag and throw them away somewhere in town? Or was she being too paranoid about throwing them away?Who in their right mind would go through the trash in the school? "I'll throw them in the cafeteria." There, no one would want to look in a trash can filled with half eaten food.

Rin turned to Lexa, crossing her arms at such broad question. What was she supposed to do? Why was she asking her this? Rin had never been pregnant, she didn't know what to do! "I have no clue, but.." Just because she hadn't been pregnant it didn't mean that she didn't have any idea of what she would do if she were in Lexa's shoes. "If I were you, well because you don't know who the baby daddy is...or rather, there is no father...well I would tell your parents." Wasn't that the most logical thing to do? It really couldn't get worse, first they had to deal with the fact that their son was now a daughter, to top it off, she was pregnant.

"Or you know, you could go buy some diapers. I hear babies go through them like you have no idea." Lucian's half-sister was the living proof that no matter how many times she got a new diaper, she would make it her goal to engross it with her...bodily functions within ten minutes. "Or we could tell the rest of the roommates, they are going to find out eventually. Not to add that you have to tell Andy before she drags you out drinking." She couldn't drink, no way Rin would make sure of that. Telling the rest of the girls seemed like the best way to go,after all they were the ones that would notice it first, furthermore they were the ones that were going to have a new roommate. "Let's go tell them now. No time to waste." Rin told Lexa before strutting out of the bathroom, making sure to have the pregnancy tests well hidden.

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Callie
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 09:28 AM

Yeah that's a good idea, the cafeteria. Lexa nodded at Rin. Those dumpsters smell too badly for anyone to go near. All that rotting meats and fruits and leftovers and what not, every time Lexa wandered by them it made her stomach churn and always lose her apatite. Then again that could just be the cat nose striking again and the place really didn't smell that badly. Of course either way it was still a good place for Rin the dump them those bags are constantly being carted away and before to long they would be in some land fill or recycling center and all the evidence of this nights affair would be buried and hidden. Well at least until Lexa became the size of a house.

Lexa frowned a little crestfallen when Rin said she had no idea. She was really hoping the girl would. Didn't they teach this sort of thing to girls in school? Like in home economics or sex ed and stuff? She never had those classes what with being a boy, well except for sex edd, but all he learned was about random hair growth and how to use a condom. Fat lot of good any of that crap did her now. God she should really see about finding some books on this sort of thing.

Then Lexa's eyes went wide and her heart skipped a beat at the recommendation for telling her parents. Oh god how was she going to do that? Hey mom, dad, guess what you're gonna be grand parents now and I have no clue who the father is. They would completely lose there minds. The worse part is she would have to do this over the phone. There was no way to do it face to face with item being nine thousand miles away meaning Lexa would have no idea what they were thinking, and how to react and counter there thoughts. She would be going in socially blind. Something she hadn't had to do in a long, long time. It was going to end in a disaster. She just knew that.

Now? You want to tell them now? Lexa asked Rin in a bit of surprise. It's kinda late for that don't you think? Maybe we should wait until tomorrow to tell them and stuff. Of course Rin might have a point about doing it now rather than later. Later she could probably end up talking herself out of it. So perhaps just waking everyone up now and spilling the beans would be the best course of action. And don't worry about the drinking. She decided to try and reassure Rin's half spoken concern. I guess I should just go ahead and turn in my fake ID now, probably wont be using it again for a long time. Not sure what this is gonna do with our friend ship though. She mused. Drinking seems to be the mortar that holds us together.

--------------------
^^^
Ino
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 02:08 AM

- Off with your head.

Absolutely not. They would not wait until morning to wake the others and tell them the news. Mainly because Rin was so tired she was sure she would end up sleeping through the talk, if Lexa even had it with them. Besides, she felt bad that she knew before Andy, in a way, she deserved to know too...she had been there when Lexa had told them her past...and well, Andy was the one who wanted to know then she did...it. It felt weird keeping her out of the loop, and if the ginger found out that they had kept this a secret, even if it was a couple of hours, she would end up flipping out on them. It wasn't worth letting her sleep.

"How's this, we'll talk to Andy now and tell Kamiko...later." Later, much later was as good as anything. Rin didn't like Kamiko very much. Before she had not really cared for her much, she was just another roommate who came in and out. But now? No, Rin didn't like the girl with the dark hair. She was...viscious...and bipolar....and bitter about Chase being after her little bones. It hadn't been her fault, she had never even liked Chase to begin with. The only reason why she had gone to the first dance with him had been because well...it was a long story that involved Janne and Rin didn't like thinking about that monster. Speaking of Janne, what had happened to her? Her so called revenge hadn't even happened...or had it and they not notice it? Was it her fault Lexa was pregnant? Nah...that was stupid to think.

Despite trying to keep quiet because they were in the bathroom, and it was very late at night, Rin couldn't keep from laughing when Lexa mentioned that drinking was what held them together. It was funny how true that was, everytime they went out drinking seemed to mingle itself in. However, after getting drunk with them and once with Lucian and Stephen, Rin had decided not to drink as much anymore. She didn't like the feeling of being drunk, of her head wanting to explode and her body aching and her stomach not agreeing with her. However, being drunk had brought them in a way closer together, now they had great stories to tell their kids. "Believe it or not I'm a little sad that's over. That probably means that Andy will now use me as her guinea pig." Oh uh...that was not safe for her liver.

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Callie
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 06:37 PM

Lexa's eyes widened in a silent reaction as her neck craned to stare at Rin as her resolve to not let Lexa wait until morning to tell them about her mysterious bun in her oven that she had no answers for. She could not let a frown creep onto her face for a moment as the realization that she was probably not going to get to sleep tonight for a long, long, time was slowly coming together for her. It was weird, she knew that, how just earlier in the night she seemed unable to even close her eyes without getting frustratingly bored and restless with all the unknown worriers weighing her down. Now however, just a a dozen or so minutes later she felt exhausted and it seemed she was just struggling to keep her eyes open now. Emotional breakdowns and life changing discoveries tend to take a lot out of a girl it seemed.

Still as exhausted as she was when still nodded in agreement with Rin's suggestion. Fine I guess we can tell just Andy for right now. She nodded halfheartedly as she mulled over her own thoughts on what to say and Rin's reactions to everything. Even though her and Andy were friends at a time like this Lexa was wondering if maybe telling Kamiko right now would not be the easiest option. They may have been roommates but in the recent months the amount of words shared between the two of them could probably have fit on the back of a Chinese takeout menu. So even if Lexa told her right now instead of Andy she doubted the creepy girl would give much of a damn ad she could get to sleep sooner. But no she had to tell the ginger who only had two settings, manic and insufferably gregarious.

Yeah it kinda is sad. Lexa frowned while thinking about that. Since she was pretty much on the side lines in regard to getting boozy with Andy now and Aiden hating the girl drinking too much so the ginger would probably end up going out by herself and there is no telling how much trouble she would get into on her own. Worse case scenario if they left her alone for too long on this little party binges she wouldn't be the only knocked up teen in this dorm. Yeah you might have to suck it up and go out with her when she wants to too make sure she doesn't' get into too much trouble. Lexa shared her thoughts out loud with Rin. There is no telling how much trouble she could get into if we leave her unsupervised.

--------------------
^^^
Ino
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 05:04 AM

- Off with your head.

Telling Andy was just the rational and smart thing to do. Rin knew that maybe the witch knew something about this. Surely the ginger had, had a pregnancy scare once in her life, it was no secret to anyone that her sexual life was very...active. There had to be a time that she had thought maybe she was having a kid, granted she hadn't had it, but maybe Andy would be able to relate to Lexa a lot better than her. Rin couldn't help but feel awful that she couldn't quite help Lexa, try to make her feel better about her situation. She had attempted to make her feel better by telling her about how Lucian's mother had, had him while in school, but for some reason it seemed whatever she told the neko it would go unheard. She had bigger things to worry about that some old story.

"Maybe we shouldn't tell Kamiko at all. We'll say that you're just getting really fat and that's how you want to live your life and you shouldn't be told otherwise. The baby stuff...you have an online store and you've decided to sell it to make some extra cash. As for when the baby comes...you took a babysitting job, you take care of the baby in the dorm and just happens to look like you." Yeah that sounded like a very believable concrete story that the vampire girl would take. Or maybe Rin was thinking way in detail over this, what time was it again? She was tired. By this time, the blonde would be curled up in bed off in lala land, resting for the tough day tomorrow would bring in combat class. Instead, Rin knew she would get little sleep, have a horrible day the morning after, and would more than likely be yelled at by some of the teachers for nodding off. Life just worked that way sometimes, it was tough on those who were just trying to be good friends and support those who were pregnant. Didn't all adults have a story like that? Wait...what if the baby didn't look like her? Yeah...she wasn't going to mention that now.

Drinking. That was what she was so afraid of. Rin didn't like getting drunk, twice in her life had she gotten drunk and both those times she felt as if her life was ending. She could have sworn she had seen her life flash before her eyes once...or maybe both times. "Andy is going to make me become the bad influence." What if she suddenly became rebellious? As in drinking everynight and getting tattoos and using the word bitch and fuck for every other word in a sentence? But someone had to be the responsible one that got the witch out of bars before she took her shirt off and showed her girls to everybody there. Lexa would probably not accompany them, it was too risky for her to be out and about with a stomach full of kittens or kitten. "We'll just have to sign her up for AA." Huh...they could do that couldn't they?

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
Callie
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 07:48 AM

Lexa stared at Rin dumb struck as she listened to the girls plan for telling Kamiko. Maybe it was the fatigue of the hour but she still, despite all her little mental powers could not figure out if she was entirely serious about the whole thing. The plan just seemed so far fetched to her. Needlessly complicated and whole lot of work to avoid something she did not believe was going to be a lot of trouble anyways. Could Rin really think something as far fetched as that would work and why would she need it too? Yeah I guess that might work, Lexa said rather unconvinced herself. Or we can just get around to telling her when the time is right and not have to worry about all that stuff. I mean she can either deal with it or leave right? At least Lexa supposed she would have to deal with it, now if she dealt with it in a rational way rather than overeating and blowing up. After all why would she wasn't her oven being used for bun making. God what was she on about? Lexa thought to herself as she realized even her train of thought seemed to be drifting. It was just so late she needed some sleep.

Maybe you'll become a good influence on Andy? Lexa quipped back at Rin. Not that she really expected that to be the case, bad influences tend to win out in the end in Lexa's experience. Mud does not suddenly vanish on account of meeting a clean surface, no instead it just dirties up the entire area. Not that Andy was mud or anything, this was just really labored metaphor. I'm not exactly sure if AA would be for Andy. Lexa shrugged, I mean she likes to drink, she gets drunk and stuff, but she's not really a drunk or alcoholic or anything. Just a party girl. At least that' how Lexa saw it, she really couldn't tell if the girl was actually an alcoholic or not.

--------------------
^^^
Ino
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 05:21 AM

- Off with your head.

Rin snorted, "Andy is hardly influenced by someone else." Let alone someone who wasn't into the party scene and drinking. No, all Rin wanted to do right now was crawl back in her bed and sleep, sleep the night away and skip all her classes the next morning to spend the day wearing sweatpants and eating pizza. All girls needed a day like that, Rin hadn't had hers in a very long time. Maybe she would pretend forget she had class, she would use the blow to the head she had gotten months ago as an excuse. Amnesia could come back in cycles. Yes, she would just skip classes tomorrow, if anything came to worst she would just use the excuse that she was on her period and the cramps were keeping her from going to class. No male teacher would discuss further. "If you say so. All i know is that she get's too excited about drinking and drinks way too much and way too often." But she wasn't anyone to comment, if the girl wanted to part then so be it. Rin was not her mother.

"Come on, I seriously cannot stay awake any longer. Maybe we can talk to the other two girls later, but not right now...i just want to sleep," She was already falling asleep while talking, but she would not be found the morning after sleeping in the bathroom floor. "You can text Andy or something." She wasn't making sense anymore, she was in deperate need for some relaxation. "We'll skip class tomorrow and let the others know so we can have a dorm meeting." Oh, now that would actually be a good idea, that way they all had a clear head and ate good food while Lexa delivered the bad news. "How far along do you think you are? How late are you again?" The blonde asked as they stood outside of their door room, she didn't want to wake the other girls up for that would mean the discussion would still go on and she would not be able to get sleep. "We need to calculate when you're going to pop the kid out. Let me tell you, it's not going to be nine months." Supernaturals had far quicker cycles.

--------------------
Teachers;

Students;

Avalar Citizens;
^^^
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

optionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  closednew topicnew poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2677 seconds | Archive
Skin by KUNO of this site right here! Steal it and I hunt you down and slaughter your firstborn. Seriously. Many hours went into the making of this. Many, many hours.