InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Coco Cabana. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Holy Crap....i'm Alive!
Melissa
Posted: Jan 2 2009, 08:36 PM

Cabanian Dancer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 24

Hard to believe isn't it? lol Things have been pretty busy with me. Still stuck at home with my parents and wishing I owned a gun by now lol. My divorce was finalized in June, THANK GOD. Chad is being pretty nice about things lately. Still a bit creepy with his random texts/emails about missing me or how good I look. Wish he'd stop that. I'm dating this guy named Aj now. He's wonderful smile.gif The kids love him, even Dawson does, which was pretty surprising to me. He's really great with them though. We're talking about moving in together in a few months, maybe trying to find a house of our own. He lives in MI so I'd be moving up there.

Kids are doing great. Dawson is 8, Hannah is 7 and the twins are 5 now. Dawson and Hannah are doing wonderful in school. Hannah is the only kid I know who would go 375 days a year if she could lol. Twins are growing like weeds and quite the comedy pair these days. They're personalities are so different too. Emma is bossy and outgoing and Eliana is whiny and more reserved.

Been thinking about messing around in psp again for the heck of it. It's been awhile lol.

hope you guys are doing good smile.gif
Butterfli
Posted: Jan 2 2009, 10:39 PM

Cabanian Dancer

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 15

wow mel.. long time no see.. its good that you and the kids are doing good. Alteast your ex isnt being a dick. if you ever get that gun lemme barow it so I can bump mine off?
Ida
Posted: Jan 3 2009, 10:56 AM

Ze Holy Moogle-adminoverlord. 3XD

Member No.: 1

Holy crap. XD Good to see you're doing good, Melissa! smile.gif
Andy
Posted: Jan 3 2009, 08:53 PM

what our mothers always stigmatized

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 4

I'm so glad you and the kidlets are doing well!

PS: I have a theory that all guys named Chad are douches. Its like ~*~destiny~*~ or something. Same with guys named Tad or Chaz.
Nok
Posted: Jan 3 2009, 08:59 PM

Musical Soul

Member No.: 2

^^I'd had Kevin and sadly.. Maxims too.. but let's give anyone the benefit of the doubt wink.gif

Welcome Back Mel! Oh my, it's good to hear from you!
I can't believe how big the kids are now!
I'm really happy that things are doing well for you!
I wish a very happy new Year!
« Next Oldest | The ruins of the Tiki Hut | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2871 seconds | Archive