Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Chains Of Element. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (69) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Currently playing..?
Rhea
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 02:07 AM

Unregistered

Well, just like the "currently listening to" thread, I thought that a gaming thread may be of some use here. Woot for my first thread here ^^. Obviously, let everyone know what game you're playing at the moment, and if you like, what you think of it.

I am currently playing Mario Dance. I've almost cleared the entire Very Hard Mode with straight A's. I've still Bowsers Castle and Rendevous On Ice to clear with A's (both are currently sitting on B's). Then I've got to take down Super Hard Mode. I've also recently started playing Disgaea on the PS2, and aLttP for the GBA. Oh, and I'm playing Metroid Prime: Echoes *nods*. I like a variation laugh.gif.

What are you currently playing, hmm?
Windlord
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 08:26 AM

Master of three blades
Group Icon

Group: Admin of Wind
Member No.: 2

I just finished Fable lost chapters other than that just alot of Smash bros. and Halo with friends. tongue.gif I've actually been looking for Mario DDR
but havn't been able to get ahold of it. I think some people might be pitching in to get it for my birthday(Mom, brother, his GF).

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image"You'll get no sympathy from me." -Ike
Atar
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 09:07 AM

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

call me a dork but i'm playing poke'mon firered.

anyway WL don't you mean his Owner laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Windlord
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 10:32 AM

Master of three blades
Group Icon

Don't be mean, And yes you are a dork. laugh.gif I actually started playing 007 from russia with love but it didn't really click with me. maybe cause I was sick... darn you joker. angry.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Lordemblem
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 03:15 PM

Unregistered

Gwuhahahaha I am played Ninja Gaiden Black on Hard mode, you have no idea the insanity of this game on hard mode...none whatsoever.

I play DDR a little here and there, and haven't played Melee since I last fought WL and Fl in it but i'm still good at it.

And tomorrow I get to own at a Halo party.
THE DON
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 04:08 PM

WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE??
Group Icon

Group: Admin of Mystery
Member No.: 5

im playing an older game bein bored maybe some of you have heard of it FINAL FANTSY VII beat almost evrything need to beat the ruby weapon and emerald still once i do that its all done and off to the next game pirate.gif by the way good idea Rhea o yea and wind lord hahahahahahahahahahahah a i got u sick

--------------------
user posted image
98% of the population listens to rap. If you're part of the 2% that listens to real music, put this in your sig.
96% of teens won't stand for Christ -- if your the 4% that will put this in your sig

The catalyst of all change comes from within
Lordemblem
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 08:42 PM

Unregistered

!!!

Unpossible a fellow FFVII player?

How good did your characters get? I've been looking for some time someone that could rival me in played that game.
Atar
Posted: Jan 22 2006, 08:57 PM

Admin
Group Icon

i would say since the last time i saw him playing it. he's some where between sephiroth stomping level and just below Weapon kicking level.

oh and i'm currently playing my freshly given back Soul Calibur 3. its been to long
THE DON
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:36 PM

WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE??
Group Icon

fire lord is right im at level 75 with cloud and others working on stomping the ruby weapon level but its still there same with emerald but i will get hem *shakes fist at sky * i will get them o it will be sweet *rambles to himslef about getting them* o sorry pirate.gif

--------------------
user posted image
98% of the population listens to rap. If you're part of the 2% that listens to real music, put this in your sig.
96% of teens won't stand for Christ -- if your the 4% that will put this in your sig

Lordemblem
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:39 PM

Unregistered

Still played Ninja gaiden Black on Hard, about to beat Alma for the second time.

Do your characters have the Four-cut Materia yet? Any mastered? Or Knights of the round perhaps? Cause currently you seem pretty good though I doubt you can beat Ruby weapon at level 75, I never took the time to cause I got all the Materia anyway and really found no time to kill him. Though I did kill Emerald weapon for the Mastered Materia, and if you need any complex materia combinations you can ask me, I came up with some pretty useful ones.
Atar
Posted: Jan 23 2006, 08:46 PM

Admin
Group Icon

Still playing SC3

I believe he has Knights of round, oh what a beutiful summon that is. especially with the fourtime and round materia together. oooo Kinights of round four time straight back to back its as LE would say "Unpossible."
Windlord
Posted: Jan 24 2006, 02:57 PM

Master of three blades
Group Icon

I just started playing jedi knights, jedi academy, for about the tenth time.

--------------------
user posted image
Lordemblem
Posted: Jan 24 2006, 08:55 PM

Unregistered

Just beat Ninja Gaiden on Hard mode, starting Very hard, going to continue that on Thursday.
THE DON
Posted: Jan 26 2006, 08:58 PM

WANT TO RIDE MY BIKE??
Group Icon

havent beat any weapons still but very close any materia combinations are useful im open to suggestions biggrin.gif anyway knights of round need i say more great materia death to almost allstupid weapons **shakes fist at sky ** i will get them o yes **more rambling ** sorry did it again i'll stop

--------------------
user posted image

Lordemblem
Posted: Jan 26 2006, 10:21 PM

Unregistered

Here's a FUN one that I found.

One Master magic connected to an all materia

Now connect a mastered "Comet" materia to a "Steal as Well" meatera and whenever you attack withg the Comet magic everytime a comet hits you enemy *four times I believe* it will damage your opponent and steal as well.

Mastered Magic materia combination numbero uno. Let me know if you have any questions or if that helped.

Oh yeah still playing Ninja Gaiden on Very Hard, and like the name states it is very hard. I completed like 39 of the missions so far as well.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (69) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2665 seconds | Archive