zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Chains Of Element. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

We need new buttons!
MasterBard
Posted: Jan 12 2010, 03:01 PM

Come and get it!

Group: Members
Member No.: 44

To my knowledge, the person who had the buttons saved was Firelord, but I guess he hasn't been on photobucket in a while, so we either need him to get active again, or we need some help with new buttons!

Currently, our arrangement of broken buttons is as follows

If they'res 3 buttons
1) Post Reply
2)New Topic
3)New Poll

If 2 buttons
1)New Topic
2)New Poll
Lordemblem
Posted: Jan 12 2010, 07:50 PM

Lord Marth
Group Icon

Group: Admin of Shadow
Member No.: 165

I have some of our original buttons up now, but they don't seem to fit well with the newer skin design, but they will work for the time being. If anyone wants to make some new buttons or find some new ones let me know.

--------------------
user posted image

QUOTE (Marth)
There's no way I can lose...
Beowulf
Posted: Jan 13 2010, 12:36 AM

Lord

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

If Wes has the template for the old buttons, that would work. If not, maybe a whole new skin is in order, for a fresh start?

--------------------
user posted image

Design is the method of putting form and content together. Design, just as art, has multiple definitions; there is no single definition. Design can be art. Design can be aesthetics. Design is so simple, that's why it is so complicated.

-Paul Rand, designer of the Apple, IBM, and ABC logos
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0683 seconds | Archive