InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Chains Of Element. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

emails
Skorm
Posted: Feb 8 2007, 04:18 PM

i think i qouted every game and book ive played or readin my lif

Group: Members
Member No.: 73

ok, everytime i get on my yahoo, i end up getting between 50- 250 emails in it, all from Coe saying that such and such and PMed me, is there anything you guys can do about it?

--------------------
user posted image
99% of statistics are made up on the spot. Put this in your signature if you like pie.

skipping school to hang out with friends might get you in trouble, but when you get back there and you dont remember how, you probably dont care- me
Windlord
Posted: Feb 8 2007, 04:21 PM

Master of three blades
Group Icon

Group: Admin of Wind
Member No.: 2

there should be a choice in "My controls" on whether or not you want an e-mail notification when you get PMed.

I personally like it like that cus it clicks when I get an e-mail, so I'll know to check my inbox.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image"You'll get no sympathy from me." -Ike
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0507 seconds | Archive