Photobucket

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Canterbury Crusaders. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Vampire Counts stuff!
Gambit316
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 08:41 AM

Knight

Group: Members
Member No.: 46

I know is a bit of an early post after christmas, but if anyone who plays vampires. They have pictures up on warseer of the new stuff, just goto vampire counts link and page 1.

I've had a quick look this morning, the engine/throne is massive a absolutely fabulous. Also there is Perry twins black knights/hex riders again bloody brilliant. Also Krell, Isabella and the plastic wight king are excellent as well.

So i think for me it is going to be an expensive January for me but i can't wait.

Hope you had a good christmas.

james.
jay
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 11:26 AM

Emperor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

They look epic cant wait to see what the books like

--------------------
"Brought me a deffblasta off Rotskrag earlier. Nice little killa. Just ask Rotskrag. hur hur."
-Fat Druzka, Flash Git

Total Bad Moon Orks 5k

Total painted 6 models
Lawrence
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 01:41 PM

Chairman

Member No.: 2

Epic stuff , good find James , here is a direct link to the warseer thread http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319999

Certainly look forward to seeing some of this stuff down at the club

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Mr Phil
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 09:47 AM

Sigmar

Member No.: 4

*rubs hands in glee* time for Krell to make a re-apperance as another one of Nagash's lieutenants, and that throne thing will be awesome added onto an Arkan the black chariot conversion! biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
stereynolds
Posted: Dec 27 2011, 11:16 AM

Sigmar

Member No.: 5

OMG Krell is freaking amazing!

--------------------
Cygnar
Circle Orboros
Protectorate of Menoth
Highborn Covenant Mercs
Searforge Mercs
OFFICIAL CLUB SCAPEGOAT
Privateer Press Pressganger
My YouTube channel
orkula
Posted: Dec 28 2011, 09:08 AM

Deep-Strike Dave

Member No.: 10

All looks brilliant!

I'll be getting the book and cards obviously and then I'll get the Wight King and a Coven Throne/Mortis Engine (will probably get two so i can make each of them)

I don't actually need any Black Knights but they do look rather cool so may well buy them to replace some of my old leads.
The Hexwraiths look a bit weird, but if the rules are up to scratch then I might just get them. Or I'll get the kit and then make themn as Knights and use the remaining bits to convert some old horses into Hexwraith ones.

The monstrous infantry look quite good but they're not on my initial buy list. However, its is my birthday just after release day so if i get enough vouchers I'll buy everything anyway!

Soooo looking forward to this. And it means all my fantasy armies are up to 8th ed already!

--------------------
You mean you have to use your hands? That's like a baby's toy!
« Next Oldest | WFB General discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0928 seconds | Archive