Forum skin and coding under intensive work! Thank you devars!

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Byako City. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Chibi Character Parade!

Sheriff Rex Z.i, Dino Robot
scarlettie90
Posted: Dec 1 2011, 07:15 PM

the Refugee

Group: Wanderer
Member No.: 7

Name: Sheriff Rex Z.I
Nickname/Title: Sheriff, Rex or Sheriff Rex/Z.I
Species: Robotic Trex
Allegiance: works for his own ends
Home: In a small fighter class space ship loacted somewhere outside Byako city boarders
Ability Style: Sheriff, Treasure hunter and freelance agent (pay him enough he will do just about anything)
Weapon: He is a weapon he doesn't need anything else
Description: (picture coming soon) He has almost oval green eyes. He looks like a small (he's about 1.85ft) T rex robot with a few except just above each of his shoulders he has a spike (which are actually concealed tentacles) and at the tip of his tail he has 3 spikes (one on top, two either side). His arms are also a little longer than a conventional Trex rightly should have. He wears a cowboy hat, a waist coat (both brown), a ascot (red) and has a sheriff badge attached to his waist coat.
Ability: He's actually quite strong for his size, able to left cars with ease. His metallic armor very is strong and can survive a lot of punishment with very little damage and due to how the armor is made is interlocking layers instead of one big sheet but there is a down side (see weaknesses) He breaths fire and as a last resort use an energy beam called a photon blast.
Weakness: Due to Rex's armor being flexible if it stretches (like when his bending his body) it makes his armor more easily to piece. His photon blast although very powerful if he uses it will drain his power source almost flat, paralyzing him completely causing him to shut down so basically if it doesn't hit its target he's doomed and its not the most accurate attack so misses are likely to be common so only used as a last resort. He's really arrogant and will often underestimate people because he believe he is best.
Storyline: Rex is old, some people believe he may be older than time it self but as a result little is known about him except what rex says about its self (which is likely to be the biggest lie ever). It is rumored that he's banned from 18 star systems and has many death penlites over his head. What Rex wants and why he is in Byako is anyone guess but it can't be anything good as he serves his own purposes and those who pay him.
Quote: Howdy all
Extra: He hates monkeys. He travels around with a small blue furry creature called Twitch who is best described as a a furry ball with hands and feet (no arms or legs) and two antannae that shoot out electric sparks.

--------------------
My characters

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Character Creation | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1401 seconds | Archive