Fairy Tail Guild PokéFiends Click Here to visit RPG Haven Advertise Your Site The Shoebox RP Temple!

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Bleach Destinys Door. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO THE SITE!

Site News
Welcome to Bleach: Destiny's Door! As of February 2012 we are back up and running, so please, have a look around, register and join in our Bleach role-playing society! With new administration and the help of the moderators we have created a fresh, accessible plot. Everyone, from the site veterans, canon characters to the newest of members and custom characters can play an important role in the site's original, dynamic plot. So, look around the site, pm any of our staff with any questions you may have [don't worry, they don't bite] and jump right into the world of Bleach. Blah blah blah! You're noisy! Just come on and join already!

Quick Links
Site Plot Must Read Rules Character Ranks Templates Canon Character Info
Site Staff
Head Admin

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Admins

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Moderators

All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such.

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

suggestions
Maku
Posted: Apr 28 2011, 12:43 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

HI! Can I make a few suggestions?

1. Can we have a sub-forum in the creation area devoted to requests for language translations? I've noticed a few people (me included!) are having trouble translating abilities / zanpaktou names into japanese etc.
2. I think the canon character list needs changing slightly - Ulquiorra is definitely dead, but Stark may still be alive.
3. Can there be a list of OC zanpaktou and their element/powers somewhere? Saves people having to trawl through profiles to make sure theirs is unique.
4. There are a few canon Hado and Bakudo missing from the list. They haven't been seen in the anime (mostly), but have been used in the various official games and movies;

Hado
#9. Shimoku (Purple Tree) The user creates a poisonous smoke that affects the opponent's nervous system (incantation unknown)
#10. Hekikimi (Piercing Flesh) - The user conjures a spear made of dense spiritual energy and hurls it at the target (Incantation: Bones of sleeping Hollows burn to ash, claws of the beast tear the soul, impale my enemies with the spear of justice)
#12. Fushibi (Ambush Flare) – Creates an invisible web that detonates into flames at the user’s command (Incantation unknown)
This was used by Momo in the Anime against Harribel's Fraccion.
#27. Benisakura (Crimson Blossom) - The user's palms glow red, when they press their palms upon the ground red energy erupts from underneath the target (Incantation: Whip the night in blood the dark one calls, the son of man buried in the chambers of Hell, may your flesh be the feast for the demons)
#29. Tsuchikamu / Mizukiba (Earth Bite / Water Fang) - The user slams their fist into the ground causing several spikes to come from underneath the ground. If used while on water then a plume of water erupts instead (Incantation: Curse those who walk above the surface, our rage shall be our sword and our hate shall be our spear. Slash their eyes and smash their legs, let them know our dark, eternal pain)
#36. Inryokuseisen (Gravity Well) - Fires a ball of yellow spiritual energy, which drags the target down to the ground at extremely high speed (Incantation unknown)
#60. Rokuamatsuheika (Six Imperial Swords) - Six swords made of light energy appear in the sky and crash down on the opponent (Incantation: Crown of the King, shatter the bones of the beast, let your six hands place judgement on the wicked as they bow in your honour)
#74. Garandonojunan (Void of Agony) - The user slams their palms on the ground causing a portal to open. A demonic white hand rises from the portal and strangles the target as spiritual energy is drained from them (Incantation: Those who mock his power shall suffer! Dance in the forest while the wolves consume your flesh, mother cries as your skin is boiled and the god of the underworld laughs as you scream)
??.Kongobaku (Adamantine Blast)
??.Hyoga Seiran (Glacier Vapour Storm)
both used by Koga Kuchuki in the anime. Unfortunately they don't have an associated number or incantation, but Glacial Vapour Storm was strong enough to break through Danku, which means it must be Hado 89 or above.

Bakudo #73 Tozansho
This was used in the latest episode of the anime (#318) by Yoruichi. It creates a glowing blue cage around the enemy, trapping them inside.

ttfn

--------------------
user posted image

Characters: Maku Kazashimo
Lightning
Posted: Apr 30 2011, 10:06 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

i read this lol but im so busy xD im getting there though, i updated the list to say ulq was dead. As for the translation thing i will look into putting a board somewhere >.> and the kid i will also get to adding that too xD i have to go through the canon list and add cooldowns and everything soon too D: and the Oc zanpaktou thing i shall also look into :D just give me some time ^^

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

i wanna get married! skin made by esmé (everything and more.) of red carpet & rebellion, studio circus, shadowplay & caution.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3055 seconds | Archive