Create a free forum in seconds.
| Welcome to Bleach Destinys Door. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
WELCOME TO THE SITE!
Welcome to Bleach: Destiny's Door! As of February 2012 we are back up and running, so please, have a look around, register and join in our Bleach role-playing society! With new administration and the help of the moderators we have created a fresh, accessible plot. Everyone, from the site veterans, canon characters to the newest of members and custom characters can play an important role in the site's original, dynamic plot. So, look around the site, pm any of our staff with any questions you may have [don't worry, they don't bite] and jump right into the world of Bleach.
Blah blah blah! You're noisy! Just come on and join already!
Must Read Rules
Canon Character Info
All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such.
Coding Help: RCR
FIRST STOP FOR NEW MEMBERS
, Rules and Guidelines for the site
Member No.: 1
Joined: 17-April 11
General Code of Conduct:
This site entertains a code of conduct that members are expected to follow. This is primarily a matter of etiquette: we want this forum to be fun for everyone, and a civil community is an important part of that. The staff reserves the right to punish or expel any player who is in violation of these rules.
1. Treat other players (including staff members) with respect.
2. No OOC racism, sexism, or other forms of discrimination or spreading of hateful speech will be tolerated.
3. There is a line between persistence and harassment. If someone asks you to leave them alone, you should. The staff takes all complaints of harassment very seriously.
4. Do not add copyrighted or otherwise plagiarized content to our website.
5. Do not link to, add, or advertise warez or stolen video or content to our website.
6. Use of obscene words is acceptable, but not necessarily encouraged. In order to play this game and enjoy all facets of its nature, one must have a sufficiently mature mind. Gratuitous and unnecessary use of obscenities, however, is discouraged and will be handled properly.
7. OOC should stay OOC, and IC should stay IC. If something happens to your character, do not take it personally, nor should you use OOC knowledge to further your PC's agenda.
8. Powergaming is no fun for everyone else. Don't go around self-modding your character so that he's the only one who gets to do awesome stuff.
9. Similarly, respect the game world. Although this is a fantasy setting, we expect a certain amount of realism. New nations do not appear out of nowhere, nor do governments topple for no reason. Every event IC should have a rational explanation within the game world. In other words, no god-modding.
10. Do not bring up your issues with other members publicly on the forum. Contact a moderator instead. The forum is not a place to act on your personal vendettas and issues. This includes stuff you've read in IM, disagreements about roleplay, and things like that.
12. Remember, this is a game. We're all here to have fun.
Breaking any of the above rules may result in an administrator placing a warning on the user's account.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.