Fairy Tail Guild PokéFiends Click Here to visit RPG Haven Advertise Your Site The Shoebox RP Temple!

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Bleach Destinys Door. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO THE SITE!

Site News
Welcome to Bleach: Destiny's Door! As of February 2012 we are back up and running, so please, have a look around, register and join in our Bleach role-playing society! With new administration and the help of the moderators we have created a fresh, accessible plot. Everyone, from the site veterans, canon characters to the newest of members and custom characters can play an important role in the site's original, dynamic plot. So, look around the site, pm any of our staff with any questions you may have [don't worry, they don't bite] and jump right into the world of Bleach. Blah blah blah! You're noisy! Just come on and join already!

Quick Links
Site Plot Must Read Rules Character Ranks Templates Canon Character Info
Site Staff
Head Admin

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Admins

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Moderators

All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such.

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

looking for family
neirak
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 07:08 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 89

Roran just wanted to relax after a hard long say. He's been trying real hard to create new techniques. Somehow nothing he tried worked and Aireon was awfully silent for some reason. He's been quite distant which wan't like him. When he first discovered Aireon's name he couldn't stop talking but after long he just talked when he wanted to. Somehing was quite wrong but he was interrupted on that thought when he heard a very faint voice. " Aww your worried about me how delightful," the spirit said in a mocking tone. Roran was quite annoyed with this he didn't like when Aireon did this he would nearly always speak to him in a mocking or sarcastic tone. " Not at all its just i don't need you getting in my way by not talking. I know i must sound really confusing but your not doing me or you help by keeping silent," Roran replied. After that the spirit went back to being as silent as it could.

As he stepped he couldn't help but feel at home. This was the place had spent most of his life er... afterlife. Years ago he would look back at this place an only feel sad because of the bad things that happened here. He had learned to keep the past in the past or else it will only interfere in the future and the present. He remembered most of these streets. Well actually not as much as he thought because he got lost on his way to a special shop that he liked to go to. " Darn i took the wrong way i guess spending all that time in the Seireitei he had just forgot the routes he took to get there. What on earth will i do now. hmmmmm... well now is as good enough time to talk to aireon about new techniques i was planning to do that anyway some time today," he sighed.

--------------------
user posted image Characters: Roran Norquest And Raxienk
FujimaruHakudo
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 07:55 AM

Member No.: 91

Fujimaru was walking though the town he had once called home after his brother left for the seireitei he had made friends there but what he remembered most was not the good things but all the bad things , his brothers being taken from him , a adults that beat and crushed them because they tried to survive... the greatest day of his life was the day he entered the shinigami general academy but this was no time to look back on the past he was to find the squad 1 vice captain and give him information from squad 6 that was given to them by Shiroku... his brother the captain of squad 2 who was at this moment in the world of the living training the substitute shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki. Fujimaru looked all around but couldnt seem to find him he started to get very discouraged how could a unseated officer have such a important mission was his captain giving him special treatment because his brother was a captain or was it cuz it was info that his brother had gotten.
"Man.... Shiroku why do you have to be a captain... " He sighed and turned the corner to see a shinigami, was it the vice captain.. yes it was the Vice cpatains badge was a sure fire clue, he ran to the Vice captain waving to make sure he wouldnt shunpo off.

When he got to the vice captain he cought his breath for a moment then bowed in respect
"Im Fujimaru Hakudo of squad 6...Sir i have information that was given to me from the Captain of squad 2 from the world of the living" he said said looking at the Vice captain. There was a document neatly tucked under his arm, it was of a fair size showing that the captain had done much research in the world of the living even only being there for a short time. Fujimaru handed the papered to the Vice captain.. this was the Vice Captain of squad 1 Roran Norquest he was ranked as the top Vice Captain in the gotai 13 Fujimaru was honored to have the pleasure to speak with him

--------------------
user posted image
neirak
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 08:54 AM

" Okay so tell me Aireon tell me of the next level of my power or at least give me a hint. Come on I need to gain more power for when the big Challenges come , He questioned. " Nope not gonna tell you anything your not ready. I'm not gonna say one more word about it until your stronger," the spirit said in a very annoyed tone.
" Please just tell...
"Nope and not another word on it or else I will never tell you or speak to you again!" The spirit yelled.

His eyes fluttered open and he found he was still in the same exact position he was ages ago not that he was expecting that this new technique would be like an eye of flame that could guide his path. That's when A shinigami with white hair came up to him. He was glad that someone had came he had forgotten the way out of this place. He gave the shinigami and a bug smile and accepted the letter. He carefully looked over with his eyes opening ever so wider as he read. He finished looking over and put the information in his pocket. " Oh sorry i was so busy i forgot to say thank you. So thank you and you don't have to be so formal. You said you were Fujimaru Hakudo why is your name so familiar to me. I would introduce myself but i'm guessing you already know who i am," replied to him.

--------------------
FujimaruHakudo
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 09:29 AM

Fujimaru looked at the vice captain when he spoke about how his name was familiar Fujimaru sighed it was difficult having the same name as his older brother everyone seemed to want him to have the same skill and level of power...
"The commander of the punishment force is my brother...."Fujimaru looked at the Vice captain and started to forget about the brother stuff he was kind not to say that most the vice captains weren't but it was just so interesting to find that there really no different from regular shinigami like himself in that aspect.
"Umm normally a stealth force member would bring it but with there captain and ther Vice captain mia... squad 6 has taken over the information distribution under requst of Captain Hakudo"he looked at Ronan it was hard to talk to a Vice Captain informally it was making him nervous Fujimaru looked at Roran's zanpakuto... it has a shikai...something that Fujimaru could never obtain he looked at this Vice Captain once again he was no longer formal and he wondered if he could ask about his zanpakuto before he knew what he was doing
"Umm Sir may i ask aobut your Zanpakuto" he had already said it and there was no taking it back so he took his stand hoping that he wasnt crossing a line

Fujimaru wondered what kind of skills he had where they based on a element or was it for stiking power, speed like his brothers. How strong was he, was he smart Fujimaru kept wondering but it wouldnt matter as long Shiroku was there Fujimaru couldnt gain any power what was the point in thinking of others Shikai when it just made Fujimaru want his own....

--------------------
user posted image
neirak
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 09:47 AM

" I'm sorry i haven't met anybody other than a couple people. I understand thanks to this letter why you brought it instead of somebody form squad two and i can also see that you don't want to talk about your brother. Why do people have to be so dull around here all formal boring everyone needs to loosen up if everyone continues to be up tight we'll begin to make mistakes. There is always a balance between stressed and unstressed. ." Roran laughed in a happy tone.

Even this one who looked about his own age was just like the rest of those members who were all too formal. It was certainly weird how he acted almost like he was unfamiliar with the term of acting cool and relaxed around people. Well he just had to learn a thing about it then. Also that question about the his zanpukto. Roran grinned widely and tried not to laugh.

" Okay i'll show you on two conditions one we go to a place less populated with living things you can pick the place. and two you need to tell me more about yourself because you have to learn to relax and just chill uptight won't get you anywhere, I know form experience," He screamed but at a very moderate tone so it wasn't really loud. He grinned widely waiting for a repsonse.

--------------------
FujimaruHakudo
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 01:35 PM

Fujimaru was shocked at this Vice Captains he was kind he was strong that was easy to see but his spiritual pressure was gentle and kind unlike some of the shinigami he had run into earlier. he smiled at the Vice Captain
"Thank you sir and thank you for....." he was cut off by the feeling of a strong spiritual pressure of a hollow ... there was a few but some of them where Shinigami and Fujimaru knew all of them. They where members of his squad before even saying anything Fujimaru ran off in the direction of the hollow. He forced all his spirit energy to the surface was a strong for a unseated officer he hoped that he would be able to fight this hollow with no problem. when he go there the hollow had killed all of the squad 6 member that had been on patrol today.. He was pissed this hollow looked happy it was smiling he watched as it ate a soul reaper right before him. He drew his Zanpakuto and stood there looking at the hollow with his deep blue eyes
"Hmmm what is this another shinigami for me to eat... my my i hope you taste better then that last one.. he was nasty from all the fear" He hollow said getting ready to strike. Fujimaru was still and watch this Hollow closely as he watch the hollow started to attack but Fujimaru dodged all the attacks that where being thrown at him it wasnt that he was faster it was that he knew when where and how powerful the strike would be just from watching. Fujimaru stopped and smiled
"Im Fujimaru Hakudo of Squad 6.. not that you need to know it but ill be the one that kills you today on my honor as a squad 6 member" as he said that the hollow attacked him again and Fujimaru sliced his arm off with a smile they fought for a few minutes more but right before Fujimaru could deal more damage 3 more Hollows appeared before him. Fujimaru was in shock he could take on one but 4 was to much for him but he wouldnt just give up that would disrespect his captain and his brother.

--------------------
user posted image
neirak
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 10:17 PM

Before anything actually happened Fujimaru quickly started of running. Soon Roran knew why. There is a hollow somewhere. Roran ran after Fujimaru Knowing that this hollow might be too powerful for him but he was probably underestimating Fuji. He still needed to go just in case he was in trouble although this would be the perfect time to see what Fuji fighting style and power. He quickly got to the area of the hollow. But by the time he got there the hollow amount had increased from one to four. He didn't like when hollows ganged up on a soul reaper he despised them for that. He quickly sped forwards toward Fuji.

" shine darkness and darken light, aireon," he yelled. He saw right before his eyes as his zanpukto changed. He always liked the new appearance of his zanpukto. But their was no time to think about that.

"Fuji, you take the arm less one i will deal with the other three," he shouted before raising his sword towards the first hollow. He ran towards the firs hollow and stabbed his sword into hollow making it disappear for good. Then he went over to the next hollow and sliced it through the middle. By the time he got to the third hollow he was unable to doge the hollows move and got slashed through his chest. He quickly backed up a bit and readied his next attack, white fire.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options

i wanna get married! skin made by esmé (everything and more.) of red carpet & rebellion, studio circus, shadowplay & caution.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1817 seconds | Archive