Fairy Tail Guild PokéFiends Click Here to visit RPG Haven Advertise Your Site The Shoebox RP Temple!

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Bleach Destinys Door. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO THE SITE!

Site News
Welcome to Bleach: Destiny's Door! As of February 2012 we are back up and running, so please, have a look around, register and join in our Bleach role-playing society! With new administration and the help of the moderators we have created a fresh, accessible plot. Everyone, from the site veterans, canon characters to the newest of members and custom characters can play an important role in the site's original, dynamic plot. So, look around the site, pm any of our staff with any questions you may have [don't worry, they don't bite] and jump right into the world of Bleach. Blah blah blah! You're noisy! Just come on and join already!

Quick Links
Site Plot Must Read Rules Character Ranks Templates Canon Character Info
Site Staff
Head Admin

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Admins

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Moderators

All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such.

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Finally, meeting my vice captain! [Roran]
Hiyro Yuzuki
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 02:22 PM

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 86

It had been three days since his arrival, but this was the first time Hiyro was emerging from his office. The past few days were kind of a blur, they all kind of melded together. Hiyro had spend about 70 consecutive hours reading the paperwork that was on his desk. Though he had put a fairly big dent in it, he was still not done. He just needed a break, get up and stretch his legs. He knew that there was a lot of work waiting for him when he returned, but he never imagined that it would be this much. But he would get it done, he was determined to be the best Captain Commander he could be this time around, and definitely wouldn't leave without notice again.

Stretching his arms, Hiyro padded down the hallways of the 1st division barracks, the Shinigami parting for him as he passed, bowing his head in response to their bows. It appeared to be very busy today, he had been completely oblivious to the hustle and bustle while so concentrated on reading. Putting his hands in his pockets, Hiyro pondered what he needed to do other then the paperwork. There was a pretty big list, but somewhere close to the top was meeting his vice captain.

He felt bad about putting off their meeting for so long, but decided that now was the best time, and asked the nearest Shinigami where Roran's office was. He was pretty sure it was Roran, anyways, he had read the name enough times. After being pointed in the right direction, he smiled and thanked the Shinigami and headed towards the door he was directed to. The door was slightly ajar, so Hiyro knocked on the doorframe, opening the door at the same time. "Hello, hello! Anyone home?" he asked loudly, poking his head into the room.

--------------------
user posted image
neirak
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 09:35 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 89

Roran was so excited he was about to explode. Today was the day he got to meet his Captain commander or just his captain.. He was so behind with waking up late that he had to do some cleaning and he had also went out earlier to get some things.To him late is actually earlier then most people. He took a moment to gather his thoughts and his eyes were drawn once more to his necklace. It had a four-pointed star that was a very dark grey. Whenever he looked at it he just knew it served some other purpose other than to wear but he put it out of his mind for now. For now he had to get ready for his captain Commander. He wondered what he was like, his interests, his goal but maybe he was getting ahead of himself.

Before he could make his room perfect the door widened and someone came in. It had to be his captain commander he had already finished any work he had to do. The person poked his head out of the door and said hello. "wahhhhahhh oh hello are you my captain or someone else stopping by. I'm sorry its just i got up so late and my room is still a mess," Roran said in a flustered tone. His room was actually very neat but for the arrival of his captain he wanted it to be spotless.

--------------------
user posted image Characters: Roran Norquest And Raxienk
Hiyro Yuzuki
Posted: Mar 21 2012, 02:14 PM

Group Icon

Hiyro chuckled as he pushed the door open the rest of the way, looking around the clean room. What did he mean his room was messy? He chuckled again thinking of how his obviously very tidy vice captain will react to his very much un-tidy office. "Yes, I am your Captain, Hiyro Yuzuki. But please call me Hiyro." He said smiling at Roran with his lilac eyes. After a moment's gaze, he broke their eye contact to look around the room. It was pretty regular, very clean. After giving the room a good once over, Hiyro's eyes turned back to Roran, looking at him up and down. He was pretty impressed so far. His vice captain seemed to have a very nice attitude, and smile. It was important that he smiled. Hiyro hated being around people that didn't smile.

"I apologize for not coming by sooner, I've been swamped with paperwork." he explained, knowing that Roran would understand. He wouldn't have made it this far in the Gotei 13 without doing his fair share of paperwork. "But enough excuses." he said quickly, "I came by to hope we can talk for a while, get to know each other." it may have sounded weird, but Hiyro didn't care, he needed to know his vice captain, and it was important that he knew him as well. Roran was going to be one of the only people that Hiryo decided to trust and tell him everything, including things that the members of Central 46 had asked him not to share. It was important that if he was going to trust Roran that he did so as well. Trust went both ways. "So what do you say, Roran-san?"

--------------------
user posted image
neirak
Posted: Mar 22 2012, 05:39 AM

Roran was overjoyed that this person standing in front of him was his captain and in addition the head captain.. The person in front of him was like no one else he had met before. Roran laughed at the comment about the paperwork ash eh usually did it as soon as it came. He didn't need anything hassling him in the future after all. " I know all about paperwork i do it a lot it takes up a lot of time for me especially since i try to help around other divisions and do some paperwork their too. As for my schedule today i think i have a day to spare to to talk but i must train tomorrow, let me right that on a mental note," Roran said with a large smile on his face. He walked around and started to pull up chairs from inside a closet.

"Would you like to sit down and have some tea with me Hiyro after all its good for the mind as I say," Roran said with a chuckle. He went over to grab a hot pot of tea that he had heated earlier and also brought other things like sugar cubes other sweeteners and some milk. He then got a piece of cloth and polished the star on his necklace. After he polished it shined just like what it represented. "Hiyro feel free to add whatever you want to your tea if you do have some. Now then if you have any questions for me about myself or about me go ahead and ask but only a max three or you can expect me to ask you more than three too," he said with a chuckle while still smiling a faint smile.

--------------------
Hiyro Yuzuki
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 12:02 PM

Group Icon

Hiyro was very impressed so far with his vice captain. He assumed that the Captain Commander usually had a say in who was chosen for this position, but since he was away the choice was made for him, and he was glad that they chose someone that they probably thought Hiyro would work well with. He seemed very nice and upbeat. Closing the door so they had some privacy, Hiyro nodded in response to his question about tea. "I would love some." He said, taking a seat, watching Roran prepare the ingredients. He was a good host as well.

"Thank you, Roran." Hiyro said as he put some sugar in his glass, then poured the water in, watching as the teabag stained the water with it's delicious flavor. He let out a small chuckle at Roran's words. "That seems only fair." stirring his tea, he thought about the first question he wanted to ask. After a few short moments, he stopped stirring and took the spoon out, setting it down with a small clink. "Before I begin, I want to assure you that I will be completely honest with my answers to you, and except you to do the same." Roran didn't seem the type to lie, but Hiyro just had to say it to be sure.

"Tell me about why you became a shinigami." he asked, smiling. He himself had no choice in the matter, but always liked hearing the stories of those who willingly signed up.

--------------------
user posted image
neirak
Posted: Mar 24 2012, 11:56 PM

Roran thought hard and really diged deep to find the answer ti this question.. He remembered both times when he wasn't strong enough to do anything against a hollow. He was thankful that Hiyro closed the door and wanted some tea. "You ask why I became a shinigami. Let me answer that question with a story. There once was a boy who was all alone not one friend not one friend. All alone and so innocent. not a care in the world. Until that day when things changed. The day an invisible force killed him. He woke up after being killed with a chain in his heart. He walked all around and noticed no one could see him. That's when the hollow attacked him and nearly got him. Until a shinigami saved him. He went into the soul society the same way he had been before a lone but still with a smile on his face. He made friends their until another disaster happened another hollow attacked. The boy tried to save his friends but most of them were ate or killed. No matter what he tried even with all his strength he couldn't beat that horrible monster and yet again a soul reaper saved him. He was so hollowed out from losing pretty much all of his friends. He wanted to change that, he wanted to be the shinigami that saved someone this time and he wanted to make sure no one ever got killed and....feel like he did.. And that's the story of why I became shinigami. In order to never have anyone feel like that boy did. Wow the tea I made is good," He said as he drank his tea.

He waited for a while and then sipped his tea slowly and then began to prioritize his questions of which he would ask hiyro. "How long have you been a shinigami and then how long have you been head captain? Remember you get to ask me two questions after you answer my two questions," He said in a happy tone.

--------------------
Hiyro Yuzuki
Posted: Mar 25 2012, 09:25 AM

Group Icon

Hiyro listened to Roran's story politely, nodding in understanding at the right moments taking sips of his tea throughout, smiling once he was done. "It sounds like your resolve is strong and your intentions pure, which is very rare amongst us Shinigami, especially higher ranking ones. " Even the purest intentions can turn bad, but Roran had seemed to do a good job staying balanced. He let out a laugh "Yes, the tea is delicious." taking another sip, enjoying the flavor.

He wasn't sure if Roran was going to ask a question for a moment, but then he broke the silence. Hiyro thought about his answer for only a second before speaking. "I've been a shinigami for a better part of my life, around 450 years. But I wasn't trained in the academy, and wasn't recruited under normal circumstances. Up until about two years ago I served as a Onmitsukidō member, but was asked to step in as Captain Commander after the disappearances." What he was about to tell Roran was top secret, he was sword to secrecy by the central 46 about this, unless it was crucial to tell them. Hiyro considered this to be one of those times, his Vice Captain needed to know these things. "After serving less then a year, I discovered a new ability in my bankai, and was ordered to leave my post as Commander to go perfect this new ability. I couldn't talk them out of it, I tried to say that I was needed here, but they said no, and I was sent away." Hiyro remembered how much trouble he got in talking back to the central 46 members that day, but it was worth it to finally speak his mind to them. "I was gone for twelve and a half months, and as you know, returned three days ago." he concluded his answer with a sip of tea, it was almost gone.

"Okay, I get two questions now. First: Tell me something about yourself that you have never told anyone." he said with a smirk, He always liked asking that one. "And two, what is the story behind that." he said, pointing to the star necklace around his neck. Shinigami weren't usually the vain type to wear jewelry for no reason, unless he came from one of the royal families, which Hiyro doubted.

--------------------
user posted image
neirak
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 12:48 AM

"Hmmmm.... I see so that is why there was no head captain for a while. I also see how busy you've been if you've only been back for three days now well actually i think its four counting today. Oh well now let me think about your first question. Something that i have never told anyone else. hmmm well about a couple days ago I was looking for some family and I did find one of my family except I didn't know at the time. I bumped into her at the time and I saw that she had long grey or silver hair just like me. I offered to help her because i felt bad about it but she refused.. She asked for my name and i gave it and then she gave me hers. I was astonished at her response. Her last name was the same as mine. After a while she told me that i was her great great great great grandson. She also told me about when she was alive she had watched the murder of her husband. She now believes that it wasn't a he or she that murdered him but an it. A hollow. She also said that a couple days ago she found a strange flower in front of her house similar to the one that he gave to her when they first met. So now she believes that he his still alive somewhere as a hollow," Roran said and then took a big gasp for air since he hadn't done so in like five minutes because he was too busy talking. He stood up grabbed his teapot and poured more tea in his cup he then put some sugar int and some milk. He looked at his necklace for a little bit and was shocked at Hiyro's next question. For no one had ever asked about it.

"Well you see my great great great great great grandma gave it to me, but not the day I met her but the day I died . She had passed a special box down through generation of our family. I opened that box right before i died. And there was nothing in there. But when I died and looked back at the box there was a necklace with a four-pointed star in it. I was amazed at how it appeared there when last time I saw the inside of the box their was nothing. I descided to put it on to keep it safe. When she saw it the day I met her she was wide-eyed at it and she was happy. She told me that it was very special and their are only two of them in the world. One was with her husband and one was with her. She also told me that it had two secret powers. One was to find its sister star but the other well... she didn't tell me that power she said i would learn it eventually and that its the story with this,"Roran said havinf to take another gulp of air while also pointing to the necklace he was wearing. He sipped his tea quietly and smiled at how it tasted. He was sad that this had been his last supply of this kind of tea. "Now then my turn to ask questions. Lest see hmmm....? What is your Zanpukto like? And how did you achieve Bankai because I have no idea how to do anything with my zanpukto.I try talking g to him but he never tells me anything," He said glaring at his zanpukto.

--------------------
Hiyro Yuzuki
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 09:44 AM

Group Icon

Hiyro finished his tea as Roran told his story, which Hiyro found fascinating. He himself never remembered what his life was like before coming to Rukongai, and never had and real family except for Saki, but he didn't know where she was today, even though he had looked for her. "You must have been very excited to have found a family member." Hiyro stated, refilling his tea glass, sipping the tea again as Roran answered his second question. His answer rose more question then it answered, but none that Hiyro knew Roran could answer. He felt oddly curious about the necklace for some reason. "Very interesting indeed, I hope you discover soon, I'm curious to know what it does." he said with a small smile.

But now it was Roran's turn for questions again. This time asking about his Zanpakuto. His sword's spirit was a very interesting one, and Hiyro had just started to really get to know him during his training. Before their solitary time together, Kumori Sasayaki had been a huge mystery. Hiyro still felt that way, but had begun to peel away some of the mystery that his Zanpakuto was wrapped in. With a small chuckle, Hiyro replied. "He's... different, but I guess that can be said about every spirit, heh?" He had to think for a few more moments about his answer, taking a sip while he pondered. "He's actually quite energetic, but quiet and kind of reserved. He doesn't speak at all, and uses telepathy to speak with me. I actually have to admit that I know very little about him, he's very secretive." He felt like he hadn't said very much to answer his question, but the important parts that Hiyro left out were for another story, and he didn't know what else to say about his spirit.

So he continued to answer Roran's question about his achieving his Bankai. It had been so long ago, the memory seemed almost hazy. "I had been a Shinigami for 80 years, when my master though I was ready to start training for it. It's not a very special story, I just worked until I got it. It took 8 years of grueling work, it didn't come easy. Let's just say Kumori didn't do much to help me along. Zanpakuto spirits can be odd like that." hopefully his answer was good enough. He was enjoying their little back and forth game of questions. "Why did you want to be my Vice Captain, and now that you are, what kinds of things are you expecting you'll be doing?"

--------------------
user posted image
neirak
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 08:47 PM

"Yeah I really do want to find what it does. I do like the thought of having another family member. I do however feel intrigued by your zanpukto spirit. You know you always ask the hardest of question, nothing like your favorite color or favorite food.But I guess simple questions like that won't get you too far.So let me take a moment to think. I guess there's nothing much to say bout it other than it was probably fate in the working or if you don't believe in fate then it was luck. Something compelled me to join squad one. Whatever it is it doesn't matter that much because now I'm lieutenant of squad one,"He said looking into his tea to see his reflection. He picked up a spoon and stirred it into his tea.

"Now let me answer your second question, of course now that I am lieutenant I plan to help you with every inch of my being to protect the world of the living, the soul society and when it come to it, Hueco Mundo. Now let me tell you about the last one so i don't have to get punished or something for treason. Now I believe there are bonds that connect all words. Now if one world is lost then it will be even easier for the next world to be lost. The world of the living is the heart of it all. My turn now let me see what can you tell me about the recent appearance of these creatures. In the world of the living.? How eminent a threat do they pose?" He asked cautiously.

--------------------
Hiyro Yuzuki
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 02:07 PM

Group Icon

Pleased with Roran's answers, Hiyro nodded. He stirred his tea slowly as he thought of an answer to his question, going over all the information he had read about these creatures Roran spoke of. Hiyro had battled them on a few occasions, here in Soul Society. Even after fighting one he didn't have any more information then that which is public to all the ranked Shinigami. Shaking his head, the Captain Commander frowned a little. "I don't know any more then you. These creatures are showing up in all worlds, apparently, and as for the threat they pose, let's just say it's never good to underestimate an enemy. They pose a threat, we must get rid of them."

Hiyro didn't really like the way the conversation was going, but it was definitely necessary. If anybody knew anything else about these creatures it should be him, but they had so little information as it was. "Well as good as this tea has been, I think we should continue this talk with a small stroll. As nice as it is here, I've been cooped up in an office for too long, I need to be outside." he said standing up, putting down his cup of tea. "I know just the path we can take" it was a small path that lead through the forest and to a private garden. The garden itself was beautiful, and he doubted that Roran had seen it before. Walking towards the door, he looked over his shoulder to see if his Lieutenant was following.

--------------------
user posted image
neirak
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 09:47 AM

Roran didn't like hearing that, after all now he would just have to train and train until he found himself to be ready enough to face the growing danger that these new species pose. He wanted some insight but instead he is right were he began. It was getting very claustrophobic in here even know the room wasn't that small. he also felt a certain urge to be up and walking so he like that his new head captain presented the idea to move their question and answer session some place else, like out in the fresh and open.

He put his culinary stuff back where it came form and cleaned up any other mess and made his way to the door so he could continue his journey with his captain to wherever he was taking him. Eventually they got to a garden an Roran was wide eyed and speechlessness as he saw this amazing spectacle. It was truly a sight to see this garden. He sighed many times going through the garden as is put so much serenity in him he felt his troubles melt away and reform again as he got his mind back together and continued Hiyro. Hiyro eventually got to a door and stopped and looked over his shoulder and Roran continued to follow him towards the door. "If i may ask where are we and what is this place," he asked.

--------------------
Hiyro Yuzuki
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 10:01 AM

Group Icon

Walking through these gardens had always been one of his favorite things to do. They were always well taken care of, the flowers always seeming to be at full bloom, their sweet perfumes hanging in the air. He led them down a small, narrow path, not speaking as to allow Roran to take in the sites and smells of the plants. After a short while they approached a door in the pathway, the walls around it made of high green bushes with purple flowers growing on it. Slipping out a key from his belt, he unlocked the door and replaced the key, swinging open the door, turning back to Roran.

"This is the private garden of the Royal Family. Before you inquire as to how I got access to a place like this, well, let's just say I have done many favors for the royals, this is one of the only things I have asked for." He assumed that since now he was Head Captain, his files were probably shown to most of the captains and vice captains he is working with, therefore they know of his previous occupation before becoming head captain, an assassin for the Onmitsukidō. Not that he liked to brag, but he was one of the best, before he was offered up for the Head Captain spot after the previous one had gone missing.

Waiting for Roran to enter the private garden, he followed behind, closing the door and locking it again. If the other gardens were beautiful, then these ones were nothing short of extravagant. It was obvious that no cost was spared in order to make this place into a eutopia. Hiyro led them to a small stone bench in front of a rose bush with blue and purple roses, their sweet smell filling his nose. Sitting down, he smiled at Roran. "This is much better, right?"

--------------------
user posted image
neirak
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 10:40 AM

Roran stepped in following his captain. It was definitely quite a place. He wished he could come here a lot he almost wished he could train here but with his shikai abilities it would burn the place down and this perfect paradise would be dead and down for good. He steeped over the area it was indeed a better place then any other he could think of. Now when he collected his thoughts he remembered it was still hiyro's turn to ask two questions of him. Yet he know had a curiosity of what Hiyro did to be able to get a favor to get into this wonderful place. "Hiyro if you don't remember its your turn to ask me questions any two questions was it," he said being truthful. And did Hiyro said the royal family who was Hiyro? And wait is Hiyro able to call in more favors or is this all he gets. Anyway he put it out of his mind and waited for his captain to continue while he waited he looked back down at his armband he couldn't get his eyes to stop traveling to it. I guess the man question on his mind was What does the band do other then find its sister band.

--------------------
Hiyro Yuzuki
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 10:57 AM

Group Icon

"Oh yes, It is my turn, isn't it?" he said with a small laugh, shaking his head. He could be so absent minded sometimes. Taking a deep breath, breathing in the scent of the roses, Hiyro thought about the questions. He knew he must have arisen some questions in Roran with this place, and the explanation behind how he got access to it. "Alright, my first question is more of a request then a question. I have shown you my favorite place, may I ask you show me yours sometime? Not right now though, I want to stay here for a while. Secondly, how far do you think you're away from starting Bankai training. I know Vice captains usually don't have them, but our enemy is unknown, and I need my Lieutenant to be prepared for anything."

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

i wanna get married! skin made by esmé (everything and more.) of red carpet & rebellion, studio circus, shadowplay & caution.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3374 seconds | Archive