Fairy Tail Guild PokéFiends Click Here to visit RPG Haven Advertise Your Site The Shoebox RP Temple!

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Bleach Destinys Door. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME TO THE SITE!

Site News
Welcome to Bleach: Destiny's Door! As of February 2012 we are back up and running, so please, have a look around, register and join in our Bleach role-playing society! With new administration and the help of the moderators we have created a fresh, accessible plot. Everyone, from the site veterans, canon characters to the newest of members and custom characters can play an important role in the site's original, dynamic plot. So, look around the site, pm any of our staff with any questions you may have [don't worry, they don't bite] and jump right into the world of Bleach. Blah blah blah! You're noisy! Just come on and join already!

Quick Links
Site Plot Must Read Rules Character Ranks Templates Canon Character Info
Site Staff
Head Admin

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Admins

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Moderators

All plots and ideas located on and within the site are copyrighted to Lightning and their originators, and should not be reproduced unless given permission. All character profiles are copyrighted to their owners, and all images depicting appearance of characters and are located in each user's signature are copyrighted to their original makers, not the users, unless the user is the maker. No credit is taken for images not created by the users on this site and should not be construed as such.

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Scouting, open
neirak
Posted: Feb 24 2012, 06:15 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 89

A large rip in the sky began to form. It was more like a black horizontal line that had many other vertical lines coming out form it. It slowly opened up like a giant eye in the sky. A figure appeared in that eye. He had a a long black and white coat that covered his body. His torso was entirely covered but the legs were open. He had black pant on right under the white coat that could of covered his entire body. He casually and slowly stepped out and nearly as soon as he had done so the the rip that had an appearance of an eye closed.

He floated down to the ground which was encircled with vibrant green grass. " There is so much life in this place. This place looks nearly like it did hundreds of years ago. I'm still wondering why I am here because I doubt that I will find that man here. Why would he go form Hueco Mundo to Karakura Town. May as well take a look around. Maybe something more interesting will happen ," he whispered in a nonchalant way while his snake type tail sniffed the air even know the eyes were closed shut. The man began to walk through the wooded area until he came upon the town bustling with human activity.

--------------------
user posted image Characters: Roran Norquest And Raxienk
neirak
Posted: Feb 27 2012, 08:05 AM

Hours passed by as Raxienk looked around the town. There wasn't much to see. It was actually really boring and after a while raxienk just wanted to finish the day with a fight or at least a dead person. After all something good has to happen or else he will go insane, again. He wondered and wondered on what he would do. It obviously couldn't be too big or he would attract too much attention. He didn't want to kill anyone but if that's what it took then he would do it. Right before he was gonna do that he came up with an idea..

He would increase his spiritual pressure so that it would attract some lower hollows. Or him raising his spiritual pressure would grasp the attention of certain high level shinigami. So he began slowly raisng his spiritual pressure." If this doesn't work i will really have to kill someone and i hat killing those who are defenseless, it doesn't benefit me anyway. I need to get stronger by killing and/or eating shinigami. I need to kill that weird man who beat me all that while ago. I hate not being able to talk to anyone but myself it aggravates me so," he said still talking to himself.

--------------------
Ichigo kurosaki
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 09:47 PM

Lion Tamer
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 6

A widening arc of a garganta suddenly ripped open in mid flight, the garganta teethered and flickered to roam more space around it, giving a chilling effect, as the garganta widened and opened fully a rather tall figure emerged from withing the abyss taking a few steps revealing his shape and form.

Ulquiorra immidietly took notice of this arrancar at the scene but noticed no one else of significant strenght around, a distance of 50 meters separated them it was just his luck to run into someone upon first arrival he mentally sighed, regardless his facial expression remained "bored" at best. he made sure to notify any stray souls in this world by realeasing a great amount of reitsu, not visible to the naked eye but enough to cause the surroundings cringe and tear as his spiritual pressure kept on pulsating from him, he was not showing off mind you, he was simply not supressing his spiritual power.

Normally he would not have resorted to giving away his location on the first run, but giving that he wanted to activate his pesquisa and keep his reitsu in check (somewhat) he preffered this approach just in case the arrancar would get any funny ideas and try to attack him. This at least would make the other arrancar wary of his strenght and think twice before he would act, the moment he would use sonido and appear inside the area of his pesquisa he would have already lost.

Eventually the world got used to his reitsu, and retained its calm composure. His reitsu also diminished greatly as he supressed it for now, he was aware of the other arrancar while he peered at his surroundings, he wondered if he would be able to find the woman from before. It would probably take some extensive searching but he would not mind it, in fact he would relish the time he could spend here.

Ulquiorra remained where he stood as the garganta closed up behind him, his Zanpakto Murchielago was strapped at his left side sheathed, his black hair danced in the fresh winds that blew this high in the air. Both of his arms where in his pockets, he seemed to be level headed and strong, if the other arrancar did nothing he would move on.

--------------------
Characters: Ulquiorra And Ichigo kurosaki

user posted image

[Spoiler]user posted image[/spoiler]

The Heart

"There is no meaning in our world and no meaning in us who live there we, meaningless, think of the world altrough knowing that there is no meaning there is even meaningless itself" - Espada # 4 Ulquiorra Schiffer
neirak
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 09:46 PM

His snake-like tail flapped around sniffing the area and then relaying the information Raxienk. Raxienk knew this forest very well since he was the one who came here constantly when he was alive. It didn't make sense that it could be this tranquil and peaceful. It never was, usually when he felt the forest it felt just like nature wild and crazy but it felt suspiciously calm. He pondered this for a while. He took a few steps and sniffed the air too. Then he exclaimed to all who could hear. "I knowt his forest very well. in fact i don't know much about my past but i knew i spent enough time here to know when something was odd and something isn't as it should there is something other than human here that's interfering with this forest's natural sound.So I'll give you a chance come out and we can just talk or do you really want to play a game of hide and seek."

He sighed and waited and came up with many different situations that this could cause. The thing could come out and attack, it could run away, it could simply just continue to hide. Either way he'd be ready for any type of reaction. He thought and thought until he was ready for just about anything that the thing would do.

--------------------
Ichigo kurosaki
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 11:03 PM

Lion Tamer
Group Icon

Ulquiorra narrowed his eyes this smell? he noticed weird ambhibious like creatures running amok on the ground level, there where around 10 of them, with varying power, these creatures whatever they where seemed strange suspicious even, whatever they where their reisu was disgusting, not anything like he had ever sensed.

The other arrancar whom he had been observing for the past thirty seconds had sensed him and these creatures as well, probably, but he was suprised that he did not take note of him, even though he was only 50 meters away in open air, suprisingly he also took note that humans seemed to be able to see these creatures as well, this was odd to say the least.

Eight yana jumped forth towards Ulquiorra one from below, two from the front, and five from behind, Ulquiorras eyes widened momentarily before they narrowed down as he used sonido he re appeared around 10 feet above the yana from his earlier location, now that most of them had gathered in a nice pack Ulquiorra was prepared to finish them off, they growled angrily and prepared to jump at him, at that moment he pointed his finger at the group, a green cero shot out moments later at these yana, altrough he did not know what these creatures where it did not stop him from killing them, the cero caught a whole bunch of the Yana in its grasp, only one escaping the killing blow that shocked the earth when it hit the ground down below, the last Yana appeared behind Ulquiorra and tried to flank him, however the creature was no where near fast enough and instead got decapitated by his arm that he shot forward.

Ulquiorra attempted to get rid of the blood that covered his arm and made a sweep with it, he then glanced at the other espada whom had been attacked by two other remaining Yana, both of the Yana attacked raxienk, one from the left side and another from the right, they seemed weak enough for this man to deal with them alone.

--------------------

user posted image

The Heart

"There is no meaning in our world and no meaning in us who live there we, meaningless, think of the world altrough knowing that there is no meaning there is even meaningless itself" - Espada # 4 Ulquiorra Schiffer
neirak
Posted: Mar 3 2012, 05:59 AM

The first thing that happened was the mysterious mysterious arrancar jumping up and blasting those strange monster with a green like cero He was incredibly strong for an arrancar to kill seven of those creatures at once. Before he could continue watching he saw his own problem. Two Yana were coming at him from both the right and the left. This was to easy for him of course all he had to do was use his snake to stab one of them and fire a cero at the other. So that's what he did without a moment to spare the snake opened its mouth and his zanpukto came out but the snake held the sword in his mouth. he turned to the other yana and fired a cero form his mouth and removed it from the forest hopefully permanently.

His snake-like tail moved around quite swiftly and moved forwards as fast it could and stabbed through the other yana. Raxienk then came back kicked it back and took his zanpukto and sliced it in half. He then noticed the rather large gash that creature had put in his tail. He cursed at himself for being so careless. Of course his tail would just heal over time so it was no big deal.

" Now for the new problem that has happened upon me. You over there who are you? What are you doing here. Don't try anything silly and there will be no more fighting," Raxienk said in a cold calm voice.

--------------------
Ichigo kurosaki
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 01:43 AM

Lion Tamer
Group Icon

Ulquiorra used sonido again landing on his feet in mid air, he made a swipe with his arm to get rid of the blood that spoiled his hand, he took notice how the other arrancar removed the other two monsters from their petty existence. He put his arms back in his pocket then examined the other arrancar a bit more, his snake like tail seemed to remind him of a certain espada back in Las noches but this guy was not the same.

The arrancar asked questions pointless ones in his opinion, yet he did not know him which was a slight suprise, Ulquiorra could have though that he was a foreiner and not at all accustomed to the ways of the las noches, then again he had not been a part of las noches for a while and it was possible that someone else had taken his place.

He started to walk towards Raxienk at a slow pace, his half slit eyes studied his posture. Im suprised that you don`t recognize me he said with a similiar cold voice which it always was more or less.

What am i doing here you ask?... its none of your concern he did not want anyone else involved in his affairs Rather i could ask you the same, he stopped walking after standing about fifteen meters away from Raxienk, just outside his snake tails reach.

--------------------

user posted image

The Heart

neirak
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 10:17 AM

Raxienk listened and watched very closely to the other arrancars movements and words. It was of the most importance that he kept his eyes and ears open to any attack. When the other Arrancar was done speaking he he closed his eyes and breathed in through his mouth. He began to remember what he was doing before he was attacked by those creatures. Then he thought back to when he first joined the espada and how he had looked through all of the records on other espada.. " yes now i remember who you are i'm afraid my memory is fuzzy. You are Ulquiorra the used to be 4th espada until you were killed by ichigo kurosaki. Obvioulsy that report was wrong in saying you were dead. Did you escape form death or where you never really dead to begin with," Raxienk said in a cool tone.

He looked Ulquiorra over he was right the arrancar looked sad maybe a better way to put it was empty. Is there more to the way he looks are is that just how he always is.
" I'm afraid it is my concern what your doing because if it intervenes with my goal i will have to eliminate you. I am doing absolutely nothing right now if you must know to be bluntly obvious i'm talking to you. I don't that it is for you to know what i was doing before i was attacked. After all your not really an espada now are you. ," Raxienk said in a normal tone still studying Ulquiorra.

--------------------
Ichigo kurosaki
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 05:00 AM

Lion Tamer
Group Icon

A powerful wind started to blow which caused Ulquiorra`s hair to stand out a bit on his face but he payed no attention to it no his eyes where glued to this man he seemed to know more than what he was letting on? The meantioning of the name Ichigo kurosaki made the white shaded man narrow his eyes to a close, but only so slightly.

The first questions was little of notice, and he thought none of it, still being sharp to any sudden moves by the man. He continued to listen until the man had spoken, he was quite talk active at that. He avoided to answer the first question.

Spare your lectures.... he paused for a brief moment unmoved by his words.

He suspected that this man was here for his own pleasures, which possibly involved killing and so on... Ulquiorra could not care less for his pointless antics. Then as if answering to his last words.

Does not mean i can`t kill you if i have to He kept it brief, as certain as it was to be opposing, he was not scared to face off an espada, since he had faced off with espada before, higher ranked than this one too, and he had faced Ichigo kurosaki and he was not about to start fearing now.

--------------------

user posted image

The Heart

neirak
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 07:34 AM

"Aw why so cruel Ulquiorra all i came here to do was look at this peaceful scenery. Before you try to kill me May i ask you some questions after all this doesn't have to become so violent so quick. Do you remember anything before you were a hollow? Is it wrong to have memory? Is it wrong be emotionless? Is it wrong for that there is so much more wrong in the world then there is right? All of these question go through my mind everyday. You must have questions in your own head. Oh dear I've started to ramble on haven't I. How silly of me to talk on like this while the only thought going trough your head is how fast should i kill him," He hissed while scratching the back of his head. He raised his sword and drew a symbol on the ground. This symbol was that of a simple four pointed star. Then his snake spat a silver saliva that filled the star completing the star.

He stroked his snake slowly and gently waiting for either movement or words. If he had to attack and he somehow managed to beat Ulquiorra then he would surely go up in rank or have enough power to kill that man that beat him all that time ago. Then he simply said. " I'm not here to make enemies actually i should be leaving soon or i'll have difficulties later with the leader." Of course this was technically a lie he did need to get back but he wouldn't face much problems with the leader it would be those creatures that he would have difficulties with they usually come out more at night in the living world and it was fastly becoming night.

--------------------
Ichigo kurosaki
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 09:14 PM

Lion Tamer
Group Icon

Its funny i don`t remeber ever starting this conversation, case in point, your only blaming others for your own misery His voice was as emotionless as ever as he stepped forward facing the arrancar before him standing around 5 feet from him, well within the reach for his snake to attack.

You are who you are, there is nothing chaging that he nodded slightly If you like to talk that is fine, if you like to kill that is fine, but don`t think that everyone will turn a blind eye on everything you do, especially here in the human world. I know what you are thinking, if you kill me you will gain respect within Las noches, maybe even a higher rank... go ahead and try, but don`t whine when your dead

He closed his eyes and lowered his body to the ground level around 20 meters below. One last thing... Don`t tell anyone im here! got it? i don`t like to be followed he turned around ready to leave, leaving him open for an attack like he had urged the man to do.

--------------------

user posted image

The Heart

neirak
Posted: Mar 14 2012, 06:04 AM

" I submit that i cannot fool you. I shall tell you here that if i were to fight you it wouldn't be to gain rank or to gain respect those are meaningless to me. All i want to do is find two people. One of which has been the only one to beat me the other well i won't get into that one because that is not for anyone but me to know. I will tell you that in me coming here i was searching for any of three things. Now that I've told you a little bit more maybe you should start answering questions. Oh and just to be on fair terms my names Raxienk," He said as the snake came up hissing slightly sniffing the air.

Raxienk knew deep down even with him being at #5 currently and Ulquiorra being ex #4 he could never beat him. Ulquiorra was extremely fast while his speed was not as good as his power.He had no idea what to do. Should he just open another gaarganta and escape or keep talking or just simply attack. So he decided to keep talking after all he only found one of the three and that wasn't what he expected it to be. He signaled for the snake to cough up something else. The snake immediately coughed up a brown box about 1/2ft long and 1/8 tall and wide. He opened the box and brought something out. It was just an average bell no bigger in diameter then a half inch.

"This is a special bell that i picked up today. I have no idea what it does but I know its no ordinary bell and the reason i know that is because i found it in this Forrest in a tree that i see a lot and it was located at the very top. It was unwavering when i got there even know it was hanging on by just a little bit and there was a slight wind. Don't you find that awfully odd and i also noticed that as soon as i was within ten feet of it it chimed. Now then about your predicament you seem like a very how shall i put this "reasonable person" so here take it it has no use with me and it doesn't not concern me but maybe you can find out what exactly what it is If you don't want it just hand it back. Although i must add that I was looking for someone to talk to or fight. I won't tell anyone your here that would be no fun if i couldn't come back to decide to talk to you more or even try and fight you," He whispered.He then threw the bell at Ulquiorra when it was thrown it began to chime and ring.

--------------------
Ichigo kurosaki
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 09:46 AM

Lion Tamer
Group Icon

OOC: Ulquiorra never showed the Second resureccion form to anyone so why would you know about it?

IC: Honestly he was in no position to demand anything from him, or at least that is how he felt, he was no longer part of Las noches and therefore he was not in charge of anyone he knew. To top it off he was lower ranked than what he used to be so it was quite clear what the man was trying to achive.

Ulquiorra stopped in his tracks when he started to talk his head not facing him at first, only after his first speech he cocked his head to stare at the arrancar named raxienk. He then eyed the bell that raxienk held in his hand, after the snake spitted out the box, Ulquiorra bareley raised an eyebrown at it. And his second explanation made him none the wiser than he already was. As soon as Raxienk tossed the bell at him, Ulquiorra quickly pulled his right arm from his pocket to grab the bell that would other wise have hit his face, from the strenght that he threw the bell he could determinate how strong he was, at least to some point, and it was more than clear that Ulquiorra was a little dissapointed, then again he probably did not use even half of his strength, Ulquiorra stared at the bell for a short second before looking up at Raxienk. The moment Ulquiorra had caught the bell it went silent again.

... ... why are you giving this to me? why do you think i would need it to something?, and what makes you think im intrested in anything you have to say? im not here for you and i certainly don`t care about your name... .... in fact... He appeared about five feet from Raxienk I don`t care about anything you have said so far... Ulquiorra had never been attached to any items so why would he be that now? he still decided to hold on to the bell... regardless.

--------------------

user posted image

The Heart

neirak
Posted: Mar 17 2012, 10:17 PM

(P.S. Sorry i edited that part out this is a reason i shouldn't of watched ahead >.<)

Raxienk was disappointed in how Ulquiorra rushed him off so easily. Raxienk remembered that it was not in Ulquiorra's personality to be "friendly". It was really weird how he held onto the bell anyway. Tenn he quickly remembered that he was gonna go into the forest just for a simple walk. He had no idea why but something was always nagging at him to go deep into the forest for some reason. Did it have any thing to do with the weird memories he'd been having.. Regardless it was the last thing on his list and maybe it will make up for the battle he wanted to have.

"Before i leave i will take a walk through the forest it seems to fill me with tranquility and peace. I have no idea why but it just does. I really don't care if you remember my name or not its your loss not mine. Maybe, just maybe that bell will help you somehow it hasn't seemed to rang its last note for now. You can leave if you want you could of left anytime there was no reason for you to stay if talk or even listen that was all your choice not mine," He said. in a peaceful tone. He slowly walked towards a point in the forest step by step he felt a deep tranquility in himself. Of course without a heart it didn't feel right all the time.Right before he left the clearing he turned and said "well then after my walk i will take my leave and leave you in peace if you can call it that. No one but me will know your here so you can expect me to come back to talk or maybe when i am good enough to fight."

--------------------
Ichigo kurosaki
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 06:57 PM

Lion Tamer
Group Icon

Ulquiorra stared down at the arrancar es he explained himself, he then soon left to the forest which loomed ahead of him, Ulquiorra`s eyes fell on the bell in his hand, he quickly motioned his hand into his pocket along with the bell, he then lowered himself to the ground.

Picking out the glass container with the pills inside he pulled the trigger and one of the pills popped out. He made sure the arrancar was out of sight as he stepped down on the sidewalk of a road, he examined the white pill, he quickly swallowed it and his body entered a gigai.

user posted image

He observed his body, it was quite the same, maybe slightly less pale, the new set of clothes made him meld into the human world perfectly, to be honest he kinda liked the new clothes, altrough he would never admit it. He noticed the arrancar skull being gone, it sort of felt odd in a way he could not explain.
His reitsu was indistinguisheable from any other human in this gigai which was its greatest perk, he left the place withouth a moments notice, he was going to look for the woman withouth futher delay.

(exit)

--------------------

user posted image

The Heart

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

i wanna get married! skin made by esmé (everything and more.) of red carpet & rebellion, studio circus, shadowplay & caution.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2171 seconds | Archive