|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL|
Posted: Sep 16 2011, 03:14 AM
H O G W A R T S G A L A X I A
A present-day, Post Potter RPG.
The wizarding world of Austria is in an uproar like never before. There have now been two attacks against the country. The first at the Minister’s Masquerade Ball three years ago confirmed the presence of a Dark Lord. The recent event, at Gringotts Bank, reaffirmed his presence by revealing his identity to the world as well as showing the extreme amount of power him and his band of followers can inflict on the supposed ‘safest place in the world’. The public is in a state of panic. Aurors are being dispatched left and right to reports of disturbances of the peace. Minister Raghnall has been silently impeached, leaving his assistant Callista Audler in charge of the country while attempts to find a more suitable representative are hastily underway. The Ministry is determined to find someone who can give their citizens a new hope as well as effectively form a defense to the now known Dark Lord, Darren Morgan, whose whereabouts are currently unknown. They know their control over mass hysteria is dangling in front of them by a thread. The Ministry realizes if action isn’t taken soon, that the thread will snap and all order will be lost, leaving the country vulnerable to even further attacks by the Dark Lord and his followers. Little do they know that this is only the beginning to the master plan Darren Morgan is concocting.
As another strike against the Ministry, the Dark Lord remains hidden in plain sight. Relishing in his renewed power and loyalty, Morgan is enjoying his time back in the spotlight. New loyalists are crawling out of the woodworks and those once thought lost, have now been found by choice or by force. Those found by force suffer the repercussions by the followers Darren is using as puppets to weed out the unwilling. For now, Darren continues to let his followers do his bidding, slowly working his way up the social ladder. First the unworthy, then to identifiable names of the public. With a light at the end of the tunnel, for the first time in Darren Morgan’s life he is getting everything he has ever wanted, with no end in sight. It is guaranteed that with continued success, he will get what he ultimately strives for, control over the Austrian Ministry of Magic. He will also be one stop closer in his quest for world domination.
What will it take for the Ministry of Magic to regain the trust its citizens once had in its ability to keep it safe? Will Darren Morgan succeed in his goals without any form of resistance? Most importantly, which side will prove itself more worthy of your loyalty? War is inevitable, the only question is when.
[left]WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Active member base.
- Activity is not required, but our members chose to be. We usually have at very least ten people on a day.
A wide variety of posters.
- We have Beginners, Intermediates and Advanceds. A majority of our members are intermediates and advanceds but they work with what they are given.
Helpful staff members.
- We are here to make sure things run smoothly for you. Our staff is on daily to assist with any questions members may have.
A friendly and accepting environment.
- Most of our members have been together for years, but that doesn't mean new members are excluded. We are always looking for new people to add into our family.
- Hogwarts Galaxia welcomes any and all characters and plots. If you have ideas, we can give you a place where you can be who you want to be, write what you want to write and not be judged for them.
PEOPLE WHO WANT TO POST WITH YOU!
- Members of Hogwarts Galaxia share a love of writing, period. With that said, you can always find someone to post with you. If you are creative and share the same love, THERE IS A PLACE FOR YOU!
HOME // RULES AND INFO // SORTING OFFICE // 'ADOPT ME PLEASE!' // WANTED LIST
|OPTIONS||REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL|