suggestions
tagi section
pagong section
dabu section
requests section
ooc section
advertising section

LOGIN

welcome to black hole sun! we're a graphic, coding, and writing resource community with a unique twist -- we sort in to tribes like seen on the t.v. show survivor. black hole sun is starting brand new, with a whole new administration team, and we hope to see you getting involved with us! ♥

updates!
mar. 12 bhs ownership has changed over to sara! she's looking for more new, active staff members and to hear suggestions from you guys -- the members. (: please drop something in the suggestion board or shoot one of the existing staff a pm!

staff!
ADMINS
sara
vanya
jennz
nikki *

TAGI
(needed - 3)

PAGONG
annelicce
(needed - 2)

DABU
zoey
(needed - 2)

MOGO
frayy
(needed - 2)

ADVERTISING
(needed - 3)

for more info / to apply - staff search

cbox

credits!
please check out this thread for the full list of credits. C:

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to BLACK HOLE SUN ``. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

reply- topic- poll-

ALL ABOUT THE TRIBES!
NIKKI IS THE BOMB!
Posted: Dec 25 2010, 05:03 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: ADMIN!
Member No.: 3

information on the tribes!
everything you may need to know!
here at black hole sun we sort our members in to multiple tribes, each standing for the different majors available to people. to be sorted, please fill out the form found below as a reply to this thread, and a staff member will take care of it for you!

tagi - basically, this is the tribe anyone looking to major in coding will want to be sorted in to!

pagong - this is the tribe for any of our graphic majors.

dabu - for anyone who's interested in majoring in writing, this is the tribe that you're going to want to be sorted in.

mogo - anyone who wants to major in multiple categories should be sorted in to this tribe, whether its two or three of our other options.

nobang - this is the option for members who don't want to major in anything, but would still like access to our resources.

CODE
<i>YOUR NAME:</i> user name
<i>TRIBE:</i> where you'd like to be sorted
Sarrawr
Posted: Jun 16 2011, 07:17 PM

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 167

YOUR NAME: Sarrawr
TRIBE: Pagong
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

options-  reply-  quickreply- topic- poll-

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2296 seconds | Archive