| Welcome to Besaid. A fantasy roleplay based on the Final Fantasy video game series. You may use faces from any final fantasy game, and also from Kingdom Hearts.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Rules & Regulations
Member No.: 1
Joined: 25-March 11
, the rules
, the facts
, the registration
- By joining Besaid you are agreeing to follow all of these rules.
- Each person is allowed as many characters as they can keep up with on this site. If your characters go inactive, we'll ask that you delete some.
- This site is no pressure, after all, roleplaying is a hobby, so activity doesn't matter. While other sites pressure their members into being super activity, we'd like Besaid to be something you find enjoyable, so please don't feel pressured to be online all the time.
- A little originality never hurt! Don't be afraid to change up plots, your character doesn't have to stay strictly within the lines that Square Enix created for them.
, the application
- One word names (i.e Sephiroth) are allowed if they fit your characters persona more. We aren't very picky here.
- Unfortunately, some type of graphics are a must. The only requirement is that they aren't too big. Avatars are allowed to be up to 200x300, if you can find a gif, that's fine. Signatures just can't stretch the board or be too tall.
- This board is rated M. Anything goes here, but it'd be cool if you marked your threads, kay?
- OOC fighting will not be tolerated. You do it, and we have the rights to ban you from this site. You may, of course, fight In Character while posting, but fighting with a character's handler will cause trouble and there will be consequences.
, the rating
- No Mary Sue's or Gary Stu's. As this is a bit of an advanced board, we expect the characters to be well developed. This means there have to be flaws and points of weakness. Things they’re good at it, things they detest.
- Before your application is accepted and you are moved to the correct member group, do not post anywhere else.
- This is an animated face site only.. Please use characters from Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and/or animanga. Thank you in advance for being understanding.
- This is a very relaxed, no pressure type of environment, so please don't worry too much about the application process, feel free to send a quick PM if you feel I'm not getting to your application fast enough. I want everyone to feel comfortable.
, the rest
- As stated before this is a PG-13 site. To be courteous, we don't want smut all over the site. Keep it private. I have to keep saying this because sometimes boundaries are not understood. Kissing/making out, even some slight forms of nudity (no pictures) are okay, but anything further than that is not okay. PM an admin if you aren't sure.
- Sex // Pregnancy – as mentioned twice before, this site is rated PG-13 and so any graphic pregnancy threads must be private as well, or you can just fade to black. Before a character is allowed to be pregnant, an admin needs to be contacted.
, the finale
- God-modding is a definite no. If you don't know what that means, look it up. Though I have to wonder how long you've been role-playing.
- This is an intermediate to advanced role-play site, which means that the posts must be well-written. It does not, however, mean you have to post a complete novel. One or two paragraphs is fine, since we don't want the threads to last forever anyway. If you want to post longer than that, it's quite alright, but it isn't required.
- Admin have the final say. No matter what.
- You may advertise for other sites, but only in the advertisement board, not on your signature or in any of your posts, and definitely not the cbox.
, the disclaimer
- Have fun! Because when you have fun, we have fun – and that's all we really want, right?
- The content of this site is copyrighted to it's admin and wonderful members.