welcome to a gotham unlike any you have seen before. here when night falls batman is not the only creature of the night to stalk the city streets. Vampires, werewolves, demons, mystically empowered vampire slayers, witches, and secret societies with their own nefarious agendas have all taken root in the home he has sworn to protect. here you will pray for sunrise because
at dawn they sleep

** WGBC BREAKING NEWS according to new analysis violent crime has been on the increase throughout the city. how safe is gotham? more at eleven...

** WGBC FIRST WEATHER winter is here, folks. expect cold temperatures, snow, and travel delays.

FEBRUARY SITE EVENT -- everyone is cordially invited to a hospital benefit gala at the gotham excelsior! will it be a quiet social event, or is someone going to crash the party?

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Atdawntheysleep. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

BEFORE IT GOES.., i hope to offer my graphics services!
MARY KANE
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 07:15 PM

PLAYED by GRAY !
Group Icon

Group: GUARDIAN mod !
Member No.: 25

Hi, roleplayers! So the site I use for graphics is going under to be part of Google + on April 19, so I thought to make the most of going out with a bang, I'd offer my graphics services C: An example includes Bette/Mary's current siggy, which I'm very proud of. I've provided a little form for you to fill out, but be warned: I'm new to graphics, which means that shmancy backgrounds are kinda out of the picture xD

FORM:

CODE

[b]WHAT?:[/b] avvie or siggy or a set!
[b]PICS?[/b]: At least three, please
[b]WORDS?[/b] What would you like it do say?
[b]ANYTHING ELSE?[/b] Color preferences etc!!

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0712 seconds | Archive
"internet blackout" skin created by dance in the dark ! of caution and atf.