welcome to a gotham unlike any you have seen before. here when night falls batman is not the only creature of the night to stalk the city streets. Vampires, werewolves, demons, mystically empowered vampire slayers, witches, and secret societies with their own nefarious agendas have all taken root in the home he has sworn to protect. here you will pray for sunrise because
at dawn they sleep

** WGBC BREAKING NEWS according to new analysis violent crime has been on the increase throughout the city. how safe is gotham? more at eleven...

** WGBC FIRST WEATHER winter is here, folks. expect cold temperatures, snow, and travel delays.

FEBRUARY SITE EVENT -- everyone is cordially invited to a hospital benefit gala at the gotham excelsior! will it be a quiet social event, or is someone going to crash the party?

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Atdawntheysleep. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Huntress' salvation
HELENA BERTINELLI
Posted: Feb 2 2012, 10:28 AM

PLAYED by MASCHA !
Group Icon

Group: GUARDIAN of GOTHAM
Member No.: 29

ITíS BEEN A LONG ROAD, GETTING FROM THERE TO HERE. ITíS BEEN A LONG TIME, BUT MY TIME IS FINALLY NEAR. AND I CAN FEEL THE CHANGE IN THE WIND RIGHT NOW. NOTHINGíS IN MY WAY. AND THEYíRE NOT GONNA HOLD ME DOWN NO MORE, NO THEY'RE NOT GONNA HOLD ME DOWN. CAUSE IíVE GOT FAITH OF THE HEART. IíM GOING WHERE MY HEART WILL TAKE ME. IíVE GOT FAITH TO BELIEVE. I CAN DO ANYTHING. IíVE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOUL. AND NO ONEíS GONNA BEND OR BREAK ME. I CAN REACH ANY STAR. IíVE GOT FAITH, FAITH OF THE HEART.
Alright, so I need someone who might make Helena see the world from a brighter side. Right now she works on the assumption that she should kill anyone who stands in her way when it comes to her quest for revenge. Of course any character should develop and Iíd love to see her slowly turning to become more or less a right vigilante. When I originally joined the question this request asked was what way Helena would turn and at some point I would love to see a part of the Birds of Prey working here. However right now Helena wouldnít work with any of the others as they donít like her ways.

So what is it Helena needs? Well, as people say, love changes everything and no matter if it lasts or not, Helena could use a guy in her life to make her feel less alone and someone who could help her with those emotions that she have buried right under the surface. I definitely think that he should start out oblivious to Helenaís night time persona Huntress, but it could be fun if he slowly learned about it. He could be a co-worker or perhaps just someone who run into her by chance. He could also be a mob guy who is unknown enough to have escaped Helenaís eye and thus none of them would know about the other personís darker side. But he is very open actually. I would think that he is a nice guy though and I would like to see a pb like: Josh Duhamel, but I am open to suggestions.

SUGGESTED PB: JOSH DUHAMEL . REQUEST: LOVE INTEREST . MY TIMEZONE: GTM+1 . BEE AT CAUTION .

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1923 seconds | Archive
"internet blackout" skin created by dance in the dark ! of caution and atf.