Smooth Blue skin by Egomednog of the IF Skin Zone
Arze Region--Face to Face with Light

Arze Region Announcements Box
~Validation Process~

First off, you'll need to register first. Once that happens, you'll be sent a validation email. Validate your account via email.
Now, you'll need to make a new topic in Introductions. Now you'll be a full-fledged member. We do this to filter out bots before they start spamming up the forums. Thanks~!
~Arze Region News~

03/10/09
Back From All-State
Where has Acredula been you ask? Why haven't there been any updates at all? I have been away at All-State Chorus! :D I had a freaking blast. I don't think I've ever had so much fun singing before. Our conductor was really fun and fantastic, and the pieces we did were full of energy, and the ones I at first didn't like were my favorites by the end. I really enjoyed it. Three days of fun, eighteen hours of singing and a lot of cool people. What's not to love? Haha.
~Acredula
~Links~

Credits

Character Registration

RPG Announcements

Welcome to Arze! -- An Introduction Topic
Join The Elements; Discover Your Destiny! Kira Region Sonic Sanctum Taking an RPG into a Whole New Account The world has ended.. Photobucket Society of Deception Zaeth Region The Arze currently has 12 affiliates. If you would like to become one, please refer to this topic. Thank-you!
 Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this topic

You are not logged in, you may log in below
Your account username
Your account password

Useful Links

· Forgotten Password Recovery
· Register a new account
· Our help documentation
· Contact the forums administrator

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2489 seconds | Archive
Disclaimer: Arze Region is a fan based site and has absolutely no correlation, affiliation or otherwise relationship in any way with Nintendo, Pokemon or other related merchandise, companies or coroperations and other related affiliates of Nintendo. I repeat, we are a FAN BASED SITE. Arze does not own or claim to own Pokemon and should not be assumed to. That said, any original ideas on this site are not owned by Arze; and therefore we can make no legal action towards you if you steal them; but we can give you a hard time. Respect our work and Nintendo's work.
This site is PG-13 for Language, Sexual Contact, Innuendo, Violence, & Complex Plot. Viewer discretion is advised.