Acid Tech created by Kman of the IF Skin Zone
The Serpent's Lair - dedicated to the Alpha Legion

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Serpent's Lair Alpha Legion Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Curse of the Vampire, Minions of Erodemus
Eetion
Posted: Jun 8 2007, 09:10 AM

Daemon Prince

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23

With the upcoming Nemesis campaign, Im going hell for leather to prepare a WHFB army. And the Vampire Counts have my alleigence (*Hides puncture wounds on neck with scarf*)
Ive posted this on the painting section as well, My Vampire Count Erodemus.
user posted imageFront

user posted image

Also in the painting line I have 50 Skeletons, in 2 units of 25, 1 with hand weapons 1 with spears. 1 unit of 9 Ghouls, 1 unit of 15 Grave Guard, and 1 Wight Battle Standard Bearer and 1 Necromancer.
More Pics will be forthcoming as I paint them....(i mean raise them)

--------------------
"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponents fate."
Sun Tzu

user posted image

http://s1.zetaboards.com/New_Badab/index/

I have recently made a Chaos forum. Help me get a new forum off the ground.
Jash
Posted: Jun 8 2007, 09:15 AM

Arch-Heretic

Member No.: 9

That's a fair amount of undead gribblies. What flavour of Vampire family are you planning on using?

--------------------
Jash

user posted image
Eetion
Posted: Jun 8 2007, 09:29 AM

Daemon Prince

Well, my Necrach is above in the pics. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponents fate."
Sun Tzu

user posted image

Jash
Posted: Jun 8 2007, 09:52 AM

Arch-Heretic

Hey, when it comes to undead I'm purely a Khemri fan cool.gif I've never got round to buying the Vamp Counts book (though I do know the families vaguely by name.)

--------------------
Jash

user posted image
Eetion
Posted: Jun 10 2007, 08:35 PM

Daemon Prince

Time to get all Argonaught on your ass.
Erodemus's first undead minions. My first 10 Skeleton Warriors.
Only 40 more to go dry.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Im not sure why the background is a little red.....but its quite suitable..Let the clouds turn red with blood at the coming of Erodemus.

--------------------
Sun Tzu

user posted image

Pandemonium
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 08:33 AM

Drunken Boxer

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

Oooh! To have so little details on the models, the skellingtons are actually quite nice!

--------------------
Silent enim leges inter arma.
-Cicero.
Jash
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 02:24 PM

Arch-Heretic

Yup, they're coming along nicely. You'll have to get those dragon teeth working overtime for the other 40 blink.gif

--------------------
Jash

user posted image
Eetion
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 02:57 PM

Daemon Prince

That would be Hydra teeth.....no culture....no culture at all. Not knowing the basics of Jason and the Argonaughts.

--------------------
Sun Tzu

user posted image

Eetion
Posted: Jun 19 2007, 08:32 PM

Daemon Prince

The background of my General, Thought you might like a peek.
Not quite finished yet, and have still to link Erodemus into the Nemesis Crown.

Erodemus Steinhoff sat within the Great Library within the Celestial college in Altdorf. Maps and Charts and long forgotten journals of long dead wizards lay sprawled across the oak table. To the casual observer it would seem that they were just thrown across the table, but in truth Erodemus had been successful, he had unravelled the Mystery of the Tower of Light, 300 years of cryptic clues and riddles. The task alone had lead him on 7 years of research and effort, 7 years of sleepless nights and now finally he had the location of the Tower. This project had been his hobby for the last few years during his time studying at the Celestial college, and even now, he risked all, for tonight he was going to slip from the college and in defiance of his mentors and lecturers to search for the nigh Mythical Tower, surely there he could find the secrets of his order, a way to progress far faster than the all the tedious study of the Celestial college, His Instructor had always criticised him as a student, too impatient, always for him it was the casting of the spell and never the research of it that fascinated him. So Erodemus left to the observation tower of the college to divine his future from the night sky.

An hour passed and Erodemus considered the heavens above him, the setting sun sank and the stars of the night sky flared into life. The stars forecast the future and events. The Signs of the Scholar and the Warrior prevalent, the signs of Life and Success all present in his future and this pleased Erodemus, although something did confuse him, intertwined in his future was the sign of the dead, yet curiously the sign was inverted, and Erodemus was puzzled, surely such a thing could only mean life, the sign of the dead? He wasn’t to die as the runes of life and success were clearly panned out before him, but why would the stars use such an obscure sign of divination. Under any other circumstances Erodemus would have consulted his mentor Mattheus the Wise, but given that he was about to flaunt his authority given such obviously beneficial signs, to do so did not appear wise. Thus Erodemus paid it no mind and left the stars to themselves, and set forth on his journey to the Tower of Light. Under the cover of darkness Erodemus, Novitiate of the Celestial College slipped away under the cover of darkness and the curious inverted sign of the dead.

The weeks of travel had been long and arduous and Erodemus had almost lost his life to the Beastmen deep within the forests of the Empire, yet finally he had arrived at his destination. The Tower of Light was imposing , concealed deep within the Drakwald Forest. Thus Erodemus found himself circling the tower, a tower without a door or window. Of course the door was magically concealed but this was but the final piece of the puzzle, as Erodemus spoke aloud the final key, the phrase in which had enabled him to set forth on his journey….
“EVERLASTING!”
The tower hummed and the stones at the base of the tower crumbled revealing an ancient oak door.
“Excellent” muttered Erodemus, finally I am close to unlocking the secrets of the tower, my superiors at the College will be intrigued at my discovery” he muttered as his had reached forth and turned the handle of the ancient door.

Within the tower the scene was that of an ancient battle, and long dead warriors’ lay strewn across the floor, a single winding stair case climbing to the top of the tower. Erodemus held his staff ready for any event, the single crystal set in the top of the staff lighting the way. Erodemus casually studied the corpses below his feet as he picked his way around them. All were ancient, little more than rags and bones, most were lightly armed and armoured yet the occasional warrior was heavily armed, no doubt a superb warrior in life, the scholar in Erodemus was desperate to find out what happened all those years ago.
“No doubt the heavily armed corpses were the defenders of the tower and died against the others, yet why were their bodies not prepared and sent to Morr?” Erodemus muttered to no one In particular as he climbed onwards and reached the top of the tower, he paused for breath before opening the door to the Towers chamber.

Before him was an ornate throne, and upon it sat a long dead king, still clutching the decayed standard of his family, the light of the Flaming torch in the rooms corner casting shadows across the skull and armour of the magnificent warrior, Erodemus moved closer picking his way past the decaying corpses on the floor to inspect his find, not what he had expected to find in the Tower of Light but intriguing non the less. Erodemus’s nose was mere inches away from the dead lord. It was then that Erodemus’s mind snapped back into reality….The Torch…The Torch was aflame, the bodies on the floor, these are recent dead, certainly not the ancients of the stairway. Erodemus then noticed the alchemists table bubbling away, and the vast library on the back wall. Something did not sit right, this was out of place.
“Beautiful isn’t it”
Erodemus spun round to find the individual that had hissed those words,
Coming face to face with a twisted monstrosity, dark sunken eyes and withered limbs defined the beast, Erodemus did not waste times asking questions of the beast and summoned his will, and a bolt of white light burst from the staff towards the monster, yet the beast muttered some words and a slight wave of his hand, and the bolt diminished and the light of the staffs crystal guttered and died, the only illumination coming from the torch in the corner, and the slight Kaleidoscope of colour provided by the bubbling alchemists chemicals. Erodemus stood in horror and tried to flee back down the stairwell, but was stopped yet again by a second wave of the beasts hands. Erodemus’s headlong flight cut short as the corpses on the stairs and in the room jerked and moved to the monsters command. Only then did Erodemus realise he was dealing with one of the Lords of Undeath, a Vampire. Erodemus knew that his life was over, he would soon be part of the corpses that littered this floor, he was such a fool to think that he had been the first to discover the tower…..
“Oh but you are the first” hissed the Vampire somehow able to read the thoughts of poor Erodemus“ I am the Vampire Malachai, and you have trespassed into my lair, not that you had much option, I knew that someone would unravel the clues and the codes that I had secreted in the Libraries within the Celestial college, It was only a matter of time!” continued Malachai
“What do you want from me?” stammered Erodemus
“What do I want?…Nothing…aside from your loyalty, you will bind yourself to me and I to you, we shall be as father and son, You have proved yourself resourceful and intelligent in finding this Tower, and as your reward you shall be granted the state of Undeath”
Erodemus cried out, the inverted rune of the dead suddenly springing into shocking clarity.
“I shall never join you….you ABOMINATION!” screamed Erodemus, as he reached for the dagger tucked at his belt.
However his hand never reached it, The long Dead king grabbing the wrists of the terrified wizard.
Malachai moved closer to Erodemus and moved his mouth close to Erodemus‘s ear
“YOU do not get to make that choice“, whispered the Vampire. With a screech the vampire’s fangs punctured Erodemus’s neck. Even as Malachai drained of the life fluid, Erodemus eyes could see his limbs shrivelling and decaying, his body withering and aging years in a few seconds. Before the final moment of death took him, his decayed body was released and slumped to the ground , and a fraction of a second later the thick viscous blood of the vampire oozed gently into his mouth as he lay prostrate on the floor. He doubled over in pain, his body decayed and eyes staring up at the vampire hunched over him…
“When you rise, I shall be gone, you came here seeking magic and power and you have found it, your task was a success, you will fight for knowledge. When you awake I suggest you study the books that I leave you, They contain more arcane power than you ever thought possible, and to further your ability I bequeath to you this Tower and its inhabitants, use them well, but bare in mind, that you are young and should you disobey me I can wrench them from your grasp, and they shall fall on you as MY servants and exact my vengeance” whispered Malachai…
“Ho…How…did you know id come….why here…why now…?“ groaned Erodemus,
“The Vampire smiled
“You are not the only one that studies the night sky my slave, In fact I do very little else“, and with that Erodemus slipped into the darkness

Upon waking, the library was gutted, only a few tomes remained, and Erodemus had the most unquenchable thirst.

--------------------
Sun Tzu

user posted image

Drak'neth
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 03:10 PM

Chaos Marine

Group: Members
Member No.: 64

*claps* Nice peice of work dude! Abso-fagging-lutly awsome infact.

--------------------
"No silicon heaven? But where will all the calculators go?"

My gods man what are you doing?!

Just gluing chicken flavoured crisps to this live chicken, would you like a lick?

Eetion
Posted: Jun 24 2007, 11:15 PM

Daemon Prince

Ive had a rethink recently, and am no longer going to pursue the Necromantic arts....From here on out I am a Lahmian Vampire....and thus my Generals background has changed.....HOWEVER.....

THIS CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT WHICH SOME MAY FIND OFFENSIVE OR UPSETTING. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS THEN DO NOT READ ON!!!

To the rest of you I present.....

The Courtesan's Tale

Eleanor Gestare walked the corners of the dock district of Middeheimin, plying her trade, the Sailors and Merchants her best customers, and there were many, for Eleanor was a rare thing, she was elegant, a jewel in the gutter. Golden hair and perfect figure, her face unblemished unlike the majority of the pox marked whores of Marienberg, and that is what she was, Eleanor no longer tried to kid herself, she was a Whore. She was approached by a burly man, he reeked of the smell of the sea and rum, and had been in more than a few fights, his broken nose and grizzled face, his right mouth drooled and hung limp where a knife had severed a nerve in a fight long past, the scar still evident to this day.
He pushed 5 bronze Phennings into Eleanors hand and led the young girl down an ally, not the most comfortable of places to ply her trade, amongst the rats and sewage, but she needed the money, so as the sailor took her, she dreamt of past life, of her home, of Brettonia.

Her childhood was happy, poor….but happy, her father little more than a field labourer for a local knight. Even as a child they knew she would be attractive, that she at least would move up the social order, the wife of some petty bureaucrat perhaps, or dare they think it a farm owner. Yet despite their efforts they were destined to starve long before any such wedding. Her father one eventful night stole into the manor Barn and lifted away 3 fatted hens and enough bread and food as to carry them to the Empire, the promised land, where they would live in poverty no longer. Her father had arranged a ship to take them to Marienberg, and so Eleanor traded her life playing in the Corn Fields to that of the traveller. But such an idyllic life was not to be, the Barons Wardens caught up to them, dragging her father an her mother back, while she hid under the carriage, she watched as her father and mother swung from the gallows as thieves, and her brother beaten and killed by wardens of the Dukedom trying to protect his family. Thus Eleanor travelled on alone, the boat still waiting, the Captain sorry for her plight, and realising he’d been paid for 4 passengers honoured the debt taking young Eleanor along, to the Bustling city of Marienberg…. Marienberg….where she grew up, amongst the seedy taverns and bustling populace….the city of the Merchant, Sailor and Courtesan.

The burly sailor had finished, his face bright red, as he composed himself.. He grunted at poor Eleanor as she struggled with her skirt, leaving her to straighten herself, her back raw from the ally wall. The rum soaked sailor staggered round the ally corner slurring a old shanty, partly du to his lolling lip, partly due to the alcohol. Eleanor smiled, she had made a good nights work, tonight she would eat well, 5 Phennings, as well as the rest in the sailors money pouch she lifted from his belt and the small silver amulet of Mannan. Eleanor over the years had succumbed to starvation, and a few of her other patrons had taught her certain ‘skills’ rather than payment in coin, it had been a good trade and Eleanor had become an adequate pick pocket, and lock pick over her few years, sleight of hand were the tools of her trade as much the Corset and Rouge. Eleanor returned home, a simple hovel, all but undecorated save for a bed and a stove, after of course selling the amulet to the barkeep of the Crooked Sail, the price was not she wanted but 10 Phennings were 10 Phennings, and along with the other 30 she had lifted and 5 in ‘payment’she had made a good night, 45 Phennings from one mark, more than the most of the other whores that walked the streets of Marienberg. Yet the victory was short lived as the door of her house opened and in strode Stefan Steinher, a tall and powerfully built, he was dressed in fine clothes and silks, and had come to collect his dues.
“ You owe me”
“Please” begged Eleanor “I made only 5 Phennings”
“Im sure you did, But you took more didn’t you…..don’t lie to me girl!”
“No!” sobbed Eleanor, I took nothing”
Stefan backhanded Eleanor, her frail body crumpled to the ground crying.
“I told you not lie” As he ripped at Eleanors clothing, exposing her bosom, fully knowing what he was after, locating the small purse, and checking the contents….
“My, you have been busy haven’t you, there must be nearly 50 Phennings here”
Eleanor still sobbing and half naked “There! You have them…Leave me be now”
“I wish it were that easy” replied Stefan, “You lied to me! What would the other girls think, I have a reputation to uphold don’t I. I think im gonna have to teach you a lesson….make an example of you”
Eleanor screamed as she was pinned on the bed, Stefan forcing his will on her, she was gagged and humiliated, and as Stefan left he threw the crying girl 5 Phennings, over her bruised body.
“Next time! No more lies!” growled Stefan, as he slammed the door.
Leaving Eleanor sobbing on her bed, promising herself a way out of this rut, of a better life, tomorrow night she had another customer who had requested her services, a mark who could get her out of this hole.

The day had come and gone and the day was ending, the twin moons Morrslieb and Mannslieb driving out the sun. Eleanor walked the allies once more, only now wearing an exquisite red satin dress that Hans had sent her, suitable to roam the Burgomeisters in, tonight she was no common whore, she was a Courtesan. She walked hand in hand with Hans Brunheld, Captain of the Burgomeisters guard. He was tall and powerful, even now, he wore his plate mail comfortably, and his sword swinging from his side, occasionally the scabbard banging into Eleanors thigh. They were heading for the Burgoeisters House, It was here that Eleanor would ply her trade, it would be a good night, for she was going to rob the Burgomeister of Marienberg.

Hans prepared himself, he polished his armour, before setting off to meat his aquaintance, a comely wench called Eleanor. It was important he look the part, he was Captain of the Guard and it would not be deemed appropriate for him to fraternise with the commoners or indeed look anything below impeccable, The Burgomeister would be outraged if his name were to be muddied in his sordid actions. The dress he had sent Eleanor before their meeting was exquisite, so that people didn’t stop at his fraternisation, It had cost him a pretty Florin or 2 but the deception was important. The other Guards sat around him, obviously jealous at his good fortune,
“So how much she costing you?” muttered a guard
Hans smiled ” 2 Florins for the dress and 50 phennings for the service” grinned Hans
The soldier gave a low whistle
“That’s pricey, she better be worth it. that’s 2 months pay”
Hans grinned again “Don’t worry boys, I have absolutely no intention of paying , im going to bring her back here, take her have my way, and then come the morrow when the wench wants paying, we shall strip her, and you all can have your fun with her, whilst I return the dress to the shop and gert my Florins back. Then we cast her back onto the street naked, and let her run home, no doubt getting dragged into allies by any drunk and rogues along the way”
“Thats kinda harsh dont’ ya think Cap’n?”
Hans grinned, “She’s a comely one boys, you’ll like her, besides, she’s getting invited into the Burgomeisters House, she should be honoured."
The rest of the Guards laughed as the left, the duty detail switching,
“Jus make sure Lady Kristin doesn’t catch her, you know she wanders the house at night, cant imagine shed be too chuffed at the idea of letting a whore into the house”
“Aint that the truth” replied Hans
“Oh and Cap’n” the guard said before leaving the room,
Hans looked up at the guards face waiting for his response.
“ We look forward to the Morning!” The guard said with an evil smile, Leaving Hans Brunheld to leave and meet his acquaintance.

Eleanor and Hans walked through the front gates of the Burgomeisters house, the two walking arm in arm, the perfect couple Eleanor thought to herself, but she had a job to do tonight, and her mind was set on the task. The only sign of life in the castle at this time of night was a thin flicker of a curtain, as Lady Kristin saw the lovers approach, a thin smile on her elegant lips broke out, her curiosity getting the better of her, she would watch this one, really quite elegant, whatever her trade.
Eleanor walked through the Gardens, escorted by the valiant Captain Hans. She watched the Guards perform their patrols, intrigued, she may need to memorise their patterns, in case she should need to escape.. She had heard the Lady of the house had insisted that all the Guards be posted outside the house, presumably she did not want to be near the uncouth barbarians. Thus getting into the house was the tricky bit, once inside she should have the run of the estate while the household slept.
She stepped through the Guardhouse keep as Hans led her to his room, his hand gently coaxing her along, and she succumbed, knowing what she must do, she entered Hans chamber as he closed the door, she sat on the edge of his bed, and Hans drew nearer, stripping his armour. Eleanor continued to smile, thinking to herself, 'Its just another job', as she unbuckled her brassiere.

Eleanor woke in the night next to Hans, their naked forms entwined with each other, she carefully untangled herself slipped out of the bed and dressed herself, she glanced round carefully looking round the room she lifted the Captains coin purse from his belt, that had been scattered on the floor, and carefully slid the rings from his fingers. Dropping them into one of the pouches she had sewn on the inside of her dress. Eleanor slipped on her shoes and crossed quietly over to the door, she turned the key in the lock, and walked the corridor. The first door on her right was locked, no doubt entry to the main halls. She removed a small stretch of wire from the lining of the dress and placed it into the lock, the wire skilful in her hands, she slowly caught the catches and the door unlocked. And she slipped into the shadows of the hall beyond the door. She was meticulous, entering room by room of the house, using the wire to unlock the door where need be, slyly she went about the house, stealing from the rooms, creeping round rooms which still had occupants sleeping in, and with no guards to worry about she had no problems, no one around for confront her. The items she stole that night encountered to a large ransom, she slipped smaller items into one of the many pouches sewn into her dress, ignoring the other items completely. The value of what she took was beyond estimation, it was never going to be able to buy her nobility, but certainly enough to live comfortably for years to come. Gems, Coins, Rings Necklaces, all were stolen, some from decorative jewellery boxes she had picked open, others from the fingers, necks and ears from sleeping occupants. As she lifted the necklace of a housemaid that she had obviously forgotton to remove, Eleanor noticed the scartissue on the young girls neck and bosom, she realised that quire a few of the household had scar tissue on their necks and their bodies. Eleanor thought little more of it however, caught up in the wealth she was stealing as well as the exhilaration of the theft. But what Eleanor wasn’t aware of was that she was being watched.

Hans Brunheld stirred, his head clearing, he had paid for a night and he wanted more. He turned on his side, and reached out…..nothing. His eyes snapped open and focussed on the door, it was wide open, he then realised his rings were missing. He jumped out of bed and put on his trousers, all too aware that the purse of coins was gone. He grabbed his sword and ran half naked through the house, he swore to himself, he vowed to make the Chaos spawned retch pay, he would make her pay and he would make sure she suffered while doing it. Hans ran down the corridors, blade in hand, checking each room, quickly glancing in each, it was obvious shed been in there, but there was no time to check for losses, he had to hurry to find the thieving cow before she made good his escape. Hans snapped back to reality, with the Burgomeister away on business she could raid the Lords bed chamber and he shuddered to think what would happen to him if hiss Lord and Master found out, or even Lady Kristin, that woman had a vile temper when she wanted. Hans pure aggression ran out of him to be replaced by gut wrenching fear should he fail to capture the damned whore, or even if he captured her in Lady Kristin became aware of what happened. He ran, ran to the bed chamber of his master.

Eleanor crept into the chamber, the massive four posted be dominated the room, the sheets the finest silks, the bedside trinkets amongst the most exquisite items in Marienberg, surely this was the masters bed chamber, and Eleanor began to steal, the pockets of her dress full to bursting, all manner treasures within the hidden pockets of her dress. The haul of tonight would keep her comfortable for the rest of her life, her new life… But then she heard something that made her blood run cold.
“So this is where you are you whoring thief!” muttered Hans,
Eleanor spun round on her heel, still clutching the antique Dwarven time piece, its intricacy matched only by its value.
“you thieving whore, I’m going to teach you a lesson” said Hans as he approached Sword held in hand, “And when I’m finished with you, my men will have you…you will be beaten and when their done, you will swing from the Gallows, thief! You will beg us to stop, to end your life…or maybe just beg us for more just to save your stinking neck!” growled the Hans, pushing his sword up to Eleanors bosom.
Eleanor in pure panic backed up, she had no where to go, she was stuck in a corner, her beautiful plan unravelling, before her, tears rolled down her face as Hans grabbed her wrists, dragging her out of the room.
Just then a figure walked through the door, forcing Hans to stop and the sobbing Eleanor to scramble back to the corner. The newcomer seemed to glide along the floor, her beauty and grace were beyond anyone that Eleanor had ever seen before. Hans eyes widened although if this was due to the newcomers beauty or Hans fear was debatable.
The newcomer casually glanced around the room, her eyes seemed to take in every detail, she glanced over the terrified Eleanor still clutching the small Dwarven Clock, before moving on and settling on Hans.
“What is the meaning of this intrusion,?” queried the Lady to the quite obviously dumb struck Captain
“Well…erm…Lady Kristin…Err…Well….Weve had an incident. This thief stole her way into the Estate, I was awakened by the noise and have apprehended her in you bed chamber Mi Lady!” stammered Hans
“Have you now…” quizzed the lady, raising her voice slightly so Hans could hear her over Eleanors sobbing, “May I ask how she attained access to my house?”
“I don’t know Mi Lady, maybe through the sewers, or maybe she managed to evade the Guards patrols? I will have this breach of securi….”
“Don’t lie to me, Captain!” Lady Kristin said, in the same soft tone she had spoken in before, yet with a bestial quality that could neither be heard or detected yet still chilled to the bone.
“I saw you bring her onto my estate Captain, you brought this thief into my house, and then seek to blame her! You wretched little man!….Now let me talk to her!”
Hans moved aside immediately, he was in it deep, and only unwavering discipline had any hope of redeeming himself.
Kristin walked up and squatted down beside the crying Eleanor
“Shush child she whispered, its over, I know you’ve done wrong, but I forgive you. But I am not a harsh mistress, I am prepared to offer you a second chance….would you like a second chance?”
Eleanor rubbed her eyes, still sobbing, but nodded her head vigorously, not uttering a word.
Kristin smiled, “You do realise you will be indebted to me, service as one of my hand maids don’t you?”
Eleanor nodded again, not caring, anything to avoid the beatings, rape and gallows that awaited her. And servant to the Lady, even as a slave was better than a whore of the docks.
Hans secretly couldn’t believe his ears, This Thieving Whore being offered leniency and a position at his ladies side no less, but he new better that to anger his mistress anymore than he had done already, so he kept quiet, he would exact his revenge after this had quietened down, that little trollop would suffer and squirm, he would make sure of it.
“Well then whispered Kristin, I wish for you to return my property and the property of my household” Which Eleanor franticly did, beginning to empty every pocket of every Item and started placing them on the bed.
Lady Kristin raised herself and glided over to the Captain,
“You heard her, she has indebted herself to my service”
“As you wish Mi Lady” replied Hans, struggling to hide his anger.
“Just one more thing Hans….”replied Lady Kristin
“Yes Mi Lady?” Hans enquired.
Suddenly Lady Kristin, moved with lightning speed , her fingertips outstretched, skewered through Hans throat, bursting through the back of his neck. A bestial snarl on her face.
“Never lie to me again!“ she whispered into the dead mans ears, along with a secret word of ancient power.
A scream began to well up inside Eleanor’s lungs, but before it could be released Lady Kristin had bounded across the room, and placed her hand across Eleanor’s mouth, forcing her face down onto the soft mattress, in a twisted act of suffocation. Eleanor struggled for a second, trying to get air, but finding only the quilt of the bed. A moment before she convulsed Kristins jaws punctured her neck, as she gulped greedily the precious life fluid, Eleanor went limp as death claimed her, a fraction before deaths final embrace, Eleanor was spun over on the bed as Lady Kristin bit into her own wrist, a few drops of her black blood dribbled into Eleanors mouth, as Kristin straddled her.
And then Eleanor died.
Kristin stood , taking the time to wipe her mouth on Eleanors dress, before gliding to the window. She gracefully, opened the window wide before shouting to the Guards patrolling below.
“MURDERER!” she wailed
The guards stopped their patrol, looking at Lady Kristin, hanging out of the manor window
“DON’T JUST STAND THERE!” She screeched “HES GETTING AWAY!” as she pointed to the far wall of the manors gardens.
The Guards burst into action and the remainder of the night, the Manor Guards combed the grounds and the city watch searched the Marienberg, all looking for a imaginary killer. The Guards burst into action and the remainder of the night, the Manor Guards combed the grounds and the city watch searched the City, all looking for a imaginary killer. Whilst the distraught Lady Kristin was comforted by maids, the Dr who pronounced the lovers dead… her rescuers, and a Priest of Sigmar pleading the lady to have strength, and the Priest of Morr, who had come to take the bodies for burial.
It was so dark….so dark…so dark and Eleanor was so hungry. She tried to sit up, banging her hed on the wooden box. The dull thud of the box. Eleanors eyes widened, pupils dilating, searching for light, a blink of an eye and she could see clearly, clearer than she should have any right to inside the confines of the box.
Panic gripped Eleanor, she squirmed and wiggled, as she came to realise she had been buried alive.
She screamed and wailed, yet she knew no sound would get to the surface. She scratched at the insides of the box, her fingernails sharpening as she willed them. The oak of the box splintering as she ripped and clawed at the coffin lid, a small trail of dirt dropping in. Then Eleanors screams died as the lid broke, and the grave dirt fell into her choking her, filling her mouth and eyes. Her muffled cries stopped as she crawled up, pushing aside the wet earth.
Suddenly her hand breached the surface, exposing it to the midnight air. She kicked and clawed and dragged herself out of the grave, she looked up, up into the face of Lady Kristin. Eleanor could do nothing as she coughed up a mouthful of dirt.
Kristin smiled, “Your later than I thought, I don’t like to be kept waiting”
Eleanor said nothing, still looking up ito Kistins eyes.
“I’m here to collect your debt….No doubt you are hungry, I suggest you go home and and gather your belongings, and then return to my house, The Guards have been instructed to allow you entry, oh and I suggest you hurry, you do not wish to be stuck outside come dawn.”
“Why? Whats happened? Why did you bury me?”
Kristin laughed
“You really have no idea do you?….How deliciously naïve…..Allow me to enlighten you my dear. I am a Vampire, I turned you Eleanor, you were and are dead, but also so much more”
Eleanor’s stomach twisted as her memory of the night before came flooding back,
“No! She wailed, you said id get a second chance, not damn me! I wont serve under you” she wailed.
I look of displeasure crossed Kristins face, and in an instant her face changed, the beautiful features twisting into something much more dangerous, her hand struck out dragging Eleanor out of the dirt and up against a nearby tomb stone, as Eleanor tried to break the grip of the hands that choked her.
“I made you!” Kristin growled “and I can crush you just as easily! Your life is mine to use or discard as I see fit, If you don’t serve me, then you shall be fed upon!”
Eleanor nodded and Kristin released her grip allowing Eleanor to slide back to the ground.
Kristin took a second to regain her composure, transforming into the angel she appeared to be, back into the façade of a noble.
Kristin looked down to the terrified Eleanor, dawn is in 4 hours, If you are not in my house by suns rise, then I shall hunt you the following night, my patience is worn thin. You have 4 hours to collect your belongings. You will be my eyes and ears, you will do my bidding, and your skills will be used as and when I deem them needed….you are the whore no longer….you are a Courtesan….understand?….”
Eleanor nodded and scurried away, running through the allies alone. Kristin smiled and turned, returning to the manor to await her new apprentice.
Eleanor ran, faster than she thought she could….ran home, to collect her belongings, unaware, that a separate set of eyes saw her as she entered her home.

Eleanor quickly took a small sack and began cramming her worldly possessions into it, not that she had much, a few sets of clothes, and shoes, and the tools of her trade, and precious little else. She quickly changed out of the funeral Shroud into something more appropriate, Her bosoms exposed as she slipped into a gaudy corset,
Eleanor sensed a presence, yet she know not how, she turned, seeing Stefan in the doorway.
“My, My you have been busy haven’t you! I didn’t expect you to come back, I’m lucky I saw you” growled Stefan “You’ve been to the Manor, and no doubt come back with all sorts of trinkets…..Hand ‘em over”
“No!” Eleanor screamed “Leave me alone, I have nothing!”
Stefan glanced up and down Eleanors half naked body, “I wouldn’t say that my dear…I will take my dues, you little whore!”
Stefan walked over to Eleanor, who was still frightened and unable to respond,
Stefan slapped the poor girl hard, her cheek taking the impact, by rights she should have been knocked all but unconscious, yet the assault did little, Eleanor barely even registered the assault, and couldn’t help but smile at Stefan.
Perplexed Stefan shouted.. ”Ill teach you, you little whore!” as he placed on a set of brass knuckles, while Eleanor watched.
The punch came, yet Eleanor caught the punch in one of her dainty hands. She smiled and slowly squeezed Stefans hand. Bones broke and the Brass twisted and buckled at Eleanors inhuman strength. Eleanors finger nails lengthened and penetrated the thin broken muscle, cartilage, and bone of Stefans hand. He dropped to his knees, screaming in agony, at the impossible. He looked into Eleanors face, her features bestial…But it was her eyes, those eyes, those cats eyes, the eyes of a predator, that terrified him. Eleanor drew close and whispered to Stefan, “Im am no longer your Whore….I am a Courtesan!” as she did so her fangs elongated and sharpened, much to Stefans terror. Eleanor knew what she had to do, in fact she embraced it, she had lost her life and her soul but had gained so much more. Eleanor pounced, her kiss penetrating Stefan’s jugular, as he cried his final death scream.
No one came…..
What’s One more Scream in the Docks District of Marienberg?

--------------------
Sun Tzu

user posted image

Eetion
Posted: Jun 26 2007, 12:13 PM

Daemon Prince

Introducing...Lahmian Courtesan, renowned star of 'Tales of a Courtesan', the fantastic....Eleanor Gestare.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Thats all folks.....Eleanors very busy and has a book signing in Altdorf.....goodbye.

--------------------
Sun Tzu

user posted image

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Warvault Webring
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1524 seconds | Archive