Acid Tech created by Kman of the IF Skin Zone
The Serpent's Lair - dedicated to the Alpha Legion

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Serpent's Lair Alpha Legion Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Chosen weaponry, Four or five plasma guns?
AL-PiXeL01
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 07:16 AM

Chaos Chosen Champion

Group: Members
Member No.: 571

I am kinda confused about how many special weapons a group of chosen may carry.
My confusion is based on the fact that flamers, meltaguns and plasma guns are all listed BOTH under heavy weapons, which chosen can have 1 of, and special weapons, from which they may choose four.

The FAQ doesn't state anything about this misprint if that is the case.

--------------------
"I have destroyed countless of worlds in a variety of ways, but the stench of Humanity always lingers" - Lord Commander Merreck, Alpha Legion
Excessus
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 08:06 AM

Daemon Prince

Group: Admin
Member No.: 513

It's to limit the use of heavy weapons in chosen squads.

You basically have five options, but one of those options is limited to heavy/special weapons. The other four can choose with a bit more variety, though not heavy weapons...

Though remember that they can only ever have one weapon option each(so no fist+combi weapon combo champ).

--------------------
"Deception is the point. Any fool can calculate strength. That one has been doing it from the moment he saw us. Now, he has to calculate what he can't see. And fear what he doesn't know."
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Warvault Webring
Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2494 seconds | Archive